Mbunge Kenya azuiwa na vyombo vya dola kwa tuhuma kibao!

Ab-Titchaz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2008
Makadara MP Mbuvi arrested

DNSONKO2109E.jpg

Makadara Gidion Mbuvi addresses the press after he was declared winner of the constituency by-election in Nairobi in September. Mr Mbuvi was taken to the Kibera's magistrate court after being questioned by detectives for hours November 22, 2010.

By DOMINIC WABALA
Posted Monday, November 22 2010 at 17:08

Makadara MP Gidion Mbuvi was arrested and taken to the Kibera's magistrate court after being questioned by detectives for hours on Monday.

He spent the better part of the day at the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) headquarters.

Mr Mbuvi was arrested in Buru Buru estate, Nairobi by a team led by the Officer Commanding Flying Squad Munga Nyale and driven to the Criminal Investigation Department headquarters at about 1:15 pm.

In court, the MP could not plead to any charges because it was late.

Prosecutor Joseph Musyoka said the MP could not be charged or any plea taken because he was taken to court after 5pm.

It is expected that Mr Mbuvi will appear in court Wednesday morning.

Police spokesman Eric Kiraithe confirmed that Police Commissioner Mathew Iteree ordered for the legislator's arrest.

His arrest comes after a report handed over to the Mr Iteere by the Director of CID Ndegwa Muhoro revealed that the legislator has been involved with various criminal activities and is being protected by senior police officers.

He was later taken to Kibera Law Courts as police finally executed a warrant of arrest issued against him in August 2005 for jumping bail in a Sh18 million fraud case according to court records.

Several warrants of arrest have been issued against him including one from the High Court and another in connection with his alleged escape from Shimo La Tewa prison.

Sources within the CID revealed that police would now execute all warrants of arrest against the legislator and arraign him in court.

The sources further intimated that he is scheduled to be taken to Shimo la Tewa prison where he escaped custody to be charged with escaping from lawful custody.

The flashy MP beat former MP Dick Wathika and ODM politician Reuben Ndolo in the September by-election.

The youthful MP has fascinated the public with his street manners -- an abundance of jewellery, oversized shirts and caps -- and a show of fabulous wealth. The source of that wealth remains a source of speculation.

Daily Nation:*- News*|Makadara MP Mbuvi arrested

Kisha Jaji kamchunia dhamana na kwa hivyo ananyelea debe mpaka ijumaa!!!...

City MP locked up, to face fraud charges

sonk.jpg

By NICHOLAS NGOLYO
Posted Tuesday, November 23 2010 at 11:10

Makadara lawmaker Gidion Mbuvi has been remanded in custody until Friday after he was denied bail by a Nairobi court.

The MP appeared before the Kibera magistrate court charged with obtaining Sh2.8 million by false pretence in 2006.

1.)Mr Mbuvi is accused of obtaining the money at Tile and Carpet Centre from Chirag Sanghrauka claiming that a piece of land in Kwale was valid for sale.

2.)He has also been charged with another case of obtaining Sh500,000 from Patience Chepchumba Kogo claiming he was in a position to sell her a vehicle.

The prosecutor had requested the court to be allowed five days to complete investigations, but was granted three.

On Monday, the MP spent the better part of the day at the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) headquarters under interrogation.

Mr Mbuvi had been arrested in Buru Buru estate, Nairobi by a team led by the Officer Commanding Flying Squad Munga Nyale and driven to the Mazingira House at about 1:15 pm.

He was later taken to court but he could not plead to any charges because it was late.

Prosecutor Joseph Musyoka said the MP could not be charged or any plea taken because he was taken to court after 5pm.

Several warrants of arrest have been issued against him including one from the High Court and another in connection with his alleged escape from Shimo La Tewa prison.

Daily Nation:*- News*|City MP locked up, to face fraud charges

PIX1.jpg

Makadara MP Gidion Mbuvi alias Mike Sonko (in cap) with fans at Nairobi's Florida 2000 discotheque

DNSONKO0711JM.jpg

1290442207.jpg

DNMBUVI1110D.jpg

Jamaa alijua kutakua kubaya na akaamua kua mlokole mapema!!!!...Bwana mheshimiwa arobaini yako imefika labda fisadi mwenzio akuponze lakini hamna cha Mungu hapa!

DNSONKO0711P.jpg

DNMBUVI0711B.jpg

Kaungana na aliyekua mkulu wa genge la Mungiki Bw Maina Njenga, ambaye kwa sasa inasemekana ni mlokole na ana kanisa lake!

DNSONKO0711V.jpg

Thought this guy would change Kenyan politics, i really rooted for him during the bi-elections, coz the things he has done for the people of Makadara are amazing.. Let justice play its role.

Thought this guy would change Kenyan politics, i really rooted for him during the bi-elections, coz the things he has done for the people of Makadara are amazing.. Let justice play its role.

Sema Morio,

huyu chalii ni mgondi na hebu wacheni zenu. How would you have high hopes in such dubious characters..ama ni kwa vile mathree zake zilikua 'sare'...:eek:

Anyway let justice take its course lakini knowing the Kenyan system the jamaa can be 'sanitized' kisha akarudi bungeni. Im just laughing at how the judge denied him bond till Friday...thats a long time to be in remand.

I wonder what Martha Karua has to say on this one?

I somehow thought that we had already started entering the anticipated phase of young leadership, but if the "vijanas" are also getting involved in this dirt, then its better the slow, old geezer style;

Huyu jamaa anafweza dunia nzima nasikia wakati wa kampeni yake alitumia milioni 150 za kenya kwa kampeni tu. Na ana wafuasi hasa vijana balaa, leo alipofikishwa mahakamani madogo wameizunguka mahakama wakishinikiza aachiwe. But when it comes to work, Kenyans are serious wala hawamwogopi mtu eti kwa cheo kama huko home. Nasikia anaweza kuwa na kesi ya madawa ya kulevya na chanzo cha pesa zake nyingi hakijulikani!

Sema Morio,

huyu chalii ni mgondi na hebu wacheni zenu. How would you have high hopes in such dubious characters..ama
ni kwa vile mathree zake zilikua 'sare'...:eek:

Anyway let justice take its course lakini knowing the Kenyan system the jamaa can be 'sanitized' kisha akarudi
bungeni. Im just laughing at how the judge denied him bond till Friday...thats a long time to be in remand.
I wonder what Martha Karua has to say on this one?

Ab- Imagine I really thought sonko's wealth was clean, he deals in real estate and you know how its a lucrative business in Nairobi, kumbe the matatus and real estates were just fronts. Ive heard alot of rumours about dude but am really hopping they remain just that- rumours. Its undeniable that we need new leaders- young, untainted, educated, focused leaders, I saw that in Sonko and thats why I was fronting for him.

Alafu AB you should realise that things done changed in Kenya, dont think he will just bribe his way to freedom, am sure the senior police officers who were protecting him will also face trial and eventual dismisal and prosecution, the public is watching and the anti corruption czar is waiting for such opportunities to redeem his offices name, hapana mchezo huku.

Ab- Imagine I really thought sonko's wealth was clean, he deals in real estate and you know how its a lucrative business in Nairobi, kumbe the matatus and real estates were just fronts. Ive heard alot of rumours about dude but am really hopping they remain just that- rumours. Its undeniable that we need new leaders- young, untainted, educated, focused leaders, I saw that in Sonko and thats why I was fronting for him.

Alafu AB you should realise that things done changed in Kenya, dont think he will just bribe his way to freedom, am sure the senior police officers who were protecting him will also face trial and eventual dismisal and prosecution, the public is watching and the anti corruption czar is waiting for such opportunities to redeem his offices name, hapana mchezo huku.

Smatta,

its unfortunate that in Kenya like many other places one can use money/wealth to buy his/her way into public office.Now that is one scary thought tukizingatia vile drug cartels can arise from such and take governments hostage. Mfano ni Mexico ambapo life imekua kama movie vile. Watu wanauliwa kwa kukatwa vichwa na kupigwa risasi kibao daily..vyote vita vya kutafuta soko la mihadarati. The rumors on Sonko might be just that as you pray lakini ukweli ni kwamba penye moshi pana moto. Whichever way he slices and dices he is tainted and his own contituents will start looking at him differently.

Kuhusu kesi yake mahakamani nadhani what will be key ni kama the case will hold especially hii ya fraud ya huyu mama na ile kampuni ya mhindi flani kama sijakosea. The biggest problem will be the 'escape' from Shimo la Tewa...if the wheels of justice are trully working in Kenya sidhani kama atatoboa hapo...lakini once again I wonder who is his Godfather and who pulls the strings of the puppets at High Court.

I watch this circus with no predictions as it were.

This is the Tanzania I am dreaming for, the Tanzania where the rule of law will become the norm, the Tanzania where all citizens will be treated equal and the same in the eyes of the law.

I do not need the Tanzania where the Government have the guts to say that if all criminals are arrested (as they did during the EPA scam) the security of the country will be at risk.

I hate that my vote did not bring the change I hoped for, I will fight on until I see true CHANGE.

Mungu akujalie maisha marefu Odinga for your persistence and dilligence, may you and all Kenyan who worked tirelessly and at times risking your lives live long to see the fruits of your sacrifices.

Kisha Jaji kamchunia dhamana na kwa hivyo ananyelea debe mpaka ijumaa!!!...

City MP locked up, to face fraud charges

sonk.jpg

By NICHOLAS NGOLYO
Posted Tuesday, November 23 2010 at 11:10

Makadara lawmaker Gidion Mbuvi has been remanded in custody until Friday after he was denied bail by a Nairobi court.

The MP appeared before the Kibera magistrate court charged with obtaining Sh2.8 million by false pretence in 2006.

1.)Mr Mbuvi is accused of obtaining the money at Tile and Carpet Centre from Chirag Sanghrauka claiming that a piece of land in Kwale was valid for sale.

2.)He has also been charged with another case of obtaining Sh500,000 from Patience Chepchumba Kogo claiming he was in a position to sell her a vehicle.

The prosecutor had requested the court to be allowed five days to complete investigations, but was granted three.

On Monday, the MP spent the better part of the day at the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) headquarters under interrogation.

Mr Mbuvi had been arrested in Buru Buru estate, Nairobi by a team led by the Officer Commanding Flying Squad Munga Nyale and driven to the Mazingira House at about 1:15 pm.

He was later taken to court but he could not plead to any charges because it was late.

Daily Nation:*- News*|City MP locked up, to face fraud charges

Sio Ijumaa anarudishwa Shimo la Tewa kwa mashitaka ya utoro akiwa korokoroni.

Huyu jamaa anafweza dunia nzima nasikia wakati wa kampeni yake alitumia milioni 150 za kenya kwa kampeni tu... Nasikia anaweza kuwa na kesi ya madawa ya kulevya na chanzo cha pesa zake nyingi hakijulikani!

Mkuu genekai,

Hivi bado upo Nairobi? Huyu bwana nasikia ana zile matatu kibao mitaa ya kwao huko.

Hii kitu umesema hapo juu sio kesi kwa sasa as such lakini kunahii taarifa aliotoa balozi wa Marekani,Nairobi
ambapo kuna listi ya mtu tano imepigwa marufuku kutia guu Marekani. Fununu zinadokeza kua huyu bwana
naye yumo katika hio listi.

Capital FM Kenya: Four top State officers banned from US over drugs

Last edited by a moderator:
DNSONKO2311v.jpg

Makadara MP Gidion Kioko Mbuvi appears before a magistrate at a Nairobi court on November 23, 2010. He has been remanded in custody until Friday after he was denied bail by the Kibera Law court.

DNSONKO2311t.jpg

DNSONKO2311u.jpg

Sheria ni msumeno ila kwa Tz sheria ni kisu yaani kinakata pande mmoja tuu

DNSONKO2311g.jpg

A supporter of Makadara MP Gidion Kioko Mbuvi protests outside the Kibera Law Courts after the MP was denied bail on November 23,2010.

DNSONKO2311hj.jpg

This is the Tanzania I am dreaming for, the Tanzania where the rule of law will become the norm, the Tanzania where all citizens will be treated equal and the same in the eyes of the law.

I do not need the Tanzania where the Government have the guts to say that if all criminals are arrested (as they did during the EPA scam) the security of the country will be at risk.

I hate that my vote did not bring the change I hoped for, I will fight on until I see true CHANGE.

Mungu akujalie maisha marefu Odinga for your persistence and dilligence, may you and all Kenyan who worked tirelessly and at times risking your lives live long to see the fruits of your sacrifices.

It will be great celebration when Tanzania judiciary system reaches the stage of putting in custody the EPA'S, KAGODA'S RICHIMOND'S and the likes for the sake of cleansing our Boma.

God grant the mass of TZ courage to fight for the enact new constitution ot Tanzania free from corruption.

Back
Top Bottom