Mbongo Asilia !!

Wakunyuti

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2008
Three contractors . . . one from Tanzania, another from Germany and the third from England are bidding to repair the White House fence. They go with a White House official to examine the fence.
The Brit contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. "Well," he says. "I figure the job will run $90,000 . . . $40,000 for materials, $40,000 for labour and $10,000 profit for me."
The German contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, "I can do this job for $70,000 . . . $30,000 for materials, $30,000 for my crew and $10,000 profit for me."
The Tanzanian " a.k.a mbongo asilia" contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers:"$270,000."The official, incredulous, says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys!
How did you come up with such a high figure?"
"Easy," the Tanzanian contractor explains, "$100,000 for you, $100,000 for me and we hire the guy from Germany to do the work."

Mbongo kila kitu dili...kushughulika ah ahhh!! hataki yeye ni longo longo tu

three Contractors . . . One From Tanzania, Another From Germany And The Third From England Are Bidding To Repair The White House Fence. They Go With A White House Official To Examine The Fence.
The Brit Contractor Takes Out A Tape Measure And Does Some Measuring, Then Works Some Figures With A Pencil. "well," He Says. "i Figure The Job Will Run $90,000 . . . $40,000 For Materials, $40,000 For Labour And $10,000 Profit For Me."
The German Contractor Also Does Some Measuring And Figuring, Then Says, "i Can Do This Job For $70,000 . . . $30,000 For Materials, $30,000 For My Crew And $10,000 Profit For Me."
The Tanzanian " A.k.a Mbongo Asilia" Contractor Doesn't Measure Or Figure, But Leans Over To The White House Official And Whispers:"$270,000."the Official, Incredulous, Says, "you Didn't Even Measure Like The Other Guys!
How Did You Come Up With Such A High Figure?"
"easy," The Tanzanian Contractor Explains, "$100,000 For You, $100,000 For Me And We Hire The Guy From Germany To Do The Work."

Hivi Ndivyo Richmond Ilipatikana

Back
Top Bottom