Mayweather Vs Mosley

Mbu

JF-Expert Member
Jan 11, 2007
Floyd-Mayweather.jpg

Kwa wale walioukosa uhondo huu, 'Money Man' Mayweather Jr amemuadhiri mtu mzima Shane Mosley kwa unanimous points decisions. Hata angetaka kumtoa knock out angeweza sema ndio hivyo tena, wateja waliolipa kiingilio ndio wafalme...he he he...

...Shane got what he wanted. Next, 'pacman' Pacquiao akikubali kupimwa damu, au akiacha kutumia 'mirungi'!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that Mayweather Jr's performance was great.
Now Floyd Mayweather Jr has his sights on Pacquiao.

But Pacman doesn't agree to be randomly tested for performance-enhancing drugs before the fight.
He had been using various reasons/pretexts like fearing of needles, loss of strength by blood withdrawal, etc. (but remember that both boxers are to be tested, not himself alone). Is he hiding something here?

Remember that Mayweather Jr himself agrees to be tested randomly.

i love his defensive skills and i like his ring attitude, a few still doubt his greatness but he is second to none and its quite unfair that some still dont agree that he is in the level of sugar rays! probably because of his arrogance and attitude

kuhusu pacman, mimi bado niko upande wa mayweather, there is something wronng with pacman's refusal kupima randomly na hii kwangu ningempa mayweather medal kwa kuenelea na msimamo wake wa plain level field and "keep it clean" kwenye sport!

mara nyingi hawa stars wanaotumia dawa wakishastaafu then wanakuja kuchafua mchezo kwa ku-admit walitumia enhancers etc.

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE AND MAYWEATHER HAS THE VACCINES... RANDOM TESTING

hate it or love it mayweather is the face of boxing and most skilled boxer of all time.de lahoya anajua hilo na hata huyo pac man anajua ukweli huo.nimefurahi sana hivi punde kusikia pac man yupo ready for blood testing though 14 days prior to the fight acha tumsikie money weather anasemaje tupate kujua who is ril pouind for pound king japo tushajua pac man ataaibika..isingekuwa skills za mayweather ile 2nd round angekaa kwani zile punches za mosley zilikuwa hatari sana na nzito.i ril lyk mayweather anavyodefend with his shoulder roll style..najua hata pac man akikalishwa haters watatafuta mwingine wa kumcompare na mayweather but watake wasitake mayweather is another level

wtf about the entrance music, never come on time and it was HORRIBLE and time wasting..those dem negros are strange..lol

Back
Top Bottom