Mathematicians msaada

mkali mimi

Aug 7, 2012
Nisaidieni on how to find conditions za 3×3 matrix kua na unique solution, infinity many solutions or no solution. Ni hilo tu wadau.

Nisaidieni on how to find conditions za 3×3 matrix kua na unique solution, infinity many solutions or no solution. Ni hilo tu wadau.
Mkalimani;
Hapo kwenye red unamaanisha nini? Ni "infinity" au "infinitely". Halafu siyo unique solution ila "a unique solution".

nishasahau mie hisabati/hesabu nilikuwa nasoma ili nifaulu mtihani..na mbaya zaidi huku mtaani nilipo hesabu hizo situmii kabisaaa sanasana natumia hesbu za ankara...na kutafuta namba inayofuata..na mashine ya namba.

yale maesabu magumu sijui matrix, probability, trigonometric, calculus, integration, sijui multiple integrals ma-nyuklia physics etc sijawahi kukutana nayo sahivi mwaka wa 20 toka nimalize form six...

Am waiting 4 your answer

Dear Mkalimani;
I'm bot sure if I will be able to offer you a help of any sort, but probably I will,... may be,,,but not sure. The thing is I did these type of calculuses way back in 1998 and as you know by now,... EDUCATION IS WHAT IS LEFT AFTER ALL THE DETAILS ARE LOST,.... I have done exactly that by now and the worst is that my current line of work doesn't encourAge me much of going into the details of the mathematics of the sort.

However, on the issue of a UNIQUE solution, are you sure of its existence for such kind of a matrix? Could not may be you wanted to talk about a TRIVIAL soultion? Could you first give a kind of a unique solution (just a solution, without its corresponding problem) as an examplary solution?. UNIQUE, unique, unique,..., in what sense?

Anyway do not bother much about my queries, I have already lost the details, perhaps your question is okay, apart from the few paraphrasing errors I mentioned previously,

Mimi niko tayari kukuelezea lakini napenda kujua umefikia wapi kwenye linear algebra ni muhimu ili nijue tunaanzia wapi! hivyo nakuomba uniambie tu unauelewa gani wa linear Algebra, halafu ndio tuanzie hapo!

Mimi niko tayari kukuelezea lakini napenda kujua umefikia wapi kwenye linear algebra ni muhimu ili nijue tunaanzia wapi! hivyo nakuomba uniambie tu unauelewa gani wa linear Algebra, halafu ndio tuanzie hapo!

Nafahamu vitu vingi kwenye algebra especially matrices ila iyo concept tu hapo juu ndo sina, so nipe tu hayo maujanja ntakuelewa mkuu, shukrani.

Dear Mkalimani;
I'm bot sure if I will be able to offer you a help of any sort, but probably I will,... may be,,,but not sure. The thing is I did these type of calculuses way back in 1998 and as you know by now,... EDUCATION IS WHAT IS LEFT AFTER ALL THE DETAILS ARE LOST,.... I have done exactly that by now and the worst is that my current line of work doesn't encourAge me much of going into the details of the mathematics of the sort.

However, on the issue of a UNIQUE solution, are you sure of its existence for such kind of a matrix? Could not may be you wanted to talk about a TRIVIAL soultion? Could you first give a kind of a unique solution (just a solution, without its corresponding problem) as an examplary solution?. UNIQUE, unique, unique,..., in what sense?

Anyway do not bother much about my queries, I have already lost the details, perhaps your question is okay, apart from the few paraphrasing errors I mentioned previously,
The red bolded word is suppose to be calculi.

Nafahamu vitu vingi kwenye algebra especially matrices ila iyo concept tu hapo juu ndo sina, so nipe tu hayo maujanja ntakuelewa mkuu, shukrani.

Wewe sikiliza kuwa makini kidogo, sema Linear Algebra unafahamu mpaka wapi? yaani umefikia ngazi gani? Nakuuliza hivyo kwa maana kuna njia mbali mbali za kukokotoa maswali katika Hisabati na mara nyingi inategemea na ngazi uliofikia kwa mfano kama mtu hata halewi chochote kuhusu Linear equations na tabia zake hata ukiandika tu jibu la hilo swali haliwezi kumsaidia kitu na ndio maana nakuuliza Linear Algebra unafamu mpaka wapi? mbona swali rahisi kujibu!

Dear Mkalimani;

mbona maneno mengi sana!!! tunaomba jibu....
Nisaidieni on how to find conditions za 3×3 matrix kua na unique solution, infinity many solutions or no solution. Ni hilo tu wadau.​

Back
Top Bottom