Matatizo yako siyo makubwa kuliko ya wengine! Soma hii umalizie siku

Escobar

JF-Expert Member
Sep 16, 2011
A doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery. He answered the call asap, changed his clothes and went directly to the surgery block. He found the boy’s father going and coming in the hall waiting for the doctor.

Once seeing him, the dad yelled: “Why did you take all this time to come? Don’t you know that my son’s life is in danger? Don’t you have the sense of... responsibility?”

The doctor smiled and said: “I am sorry, I wasn’t in the hospital and I came as fast as I could after receiving the call. And now, I wish you’d calm down so that I can do my work”
“Calm down?! What if your son was in this room right now, would you calm down? If your own son dies now what will you do??” said the father angrily.

The doctor smiled again and replied: “From dust we came and to dust we return. Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go and pray to God for your son, we will do our best by God’s grace”

“Giving advice when we’re not concerned is so easy” Murmured the father. The surgery took some hours after which the doctor went out happy,

“Thank God!, your son is saved!”

And without waiting for the father’s reply he carried on his way running. “If you have any question, ask the nurse!!”

“Why is he so arrogant? He couldn’t wait some minutes so that I ask about my son’s state” commented the father when seeing the nurse minutes after the doctor left.

The nurse answered, tears coming down her face: “His son died yesterday in a road accident, he was in the burial when we called him for your son’s surgery.

And now that he saved your son’s life, he left running to finish the formalities.”

We sometimes feel we have the worst moments and yet there are people whose lives are really messed up but they remain strong enough to carry on our burdens!!

maisha magumu kwa wabunge tu? they have to learn from us that leo ikipita twamshukuru mungu hatujui kesho itakuaje? YOTONG NANE? MWINGINE ANASHUSHA SYK SCRAPPER WENGINE WANASHINDANIA KU CHANGE MAVOGUE BAADA YA MA GX, VX,V8 KUWACHOSHA.......HILO NI SOMO TOSHA KWA WABUNGE HASA WAJAMUHURI YA TANZANIA

maisha magumu kwa wabunge tu? they have to learn from us that leo ikipita twamshukuru mungu hatujui kesho itakuaje? YOTONG NANE? MWINGINE ANASHUSHA SYK SCRAPPER WENGINE WANASHINDANIA KU CHANGE MAVOGUE BAADA YA MA GX, VX,V8 KUWACHOSHA.......HILO NI SOMO TOSHA KWA WABUNGE HASA WAJAMUHURI YA TANZANIA

duuh hii kali

Timely thread! I usually feel very selfish after making a fuss in a hospital. I apologize and say 'u must be seeing this kind of selfishness huh! I'm sorry that I feel all the world should stop just becoz I'm not feeling well'
I need to blow up,dah!

Kwa hali ya maisha ya madaktari wetu sidhani km hii ina-apply bongo. Madaktari nao ni watu kama sisi jamani, nao wana mahitaji yao ambayo wanastahili kuyapata. Tusipotoke eti fani yao ni ya wito. Hizi hao viongozi wa serikali hata siku moja wamewah kujiuliza ni jinsi gan hawa watoaji wa huduma wanaishi maisha magumu. Hebu kwa hali ya sasa mgonjwa amtolee daktari maneno mbofu mbofu kama hayo ya huyo mzee aone kama hatazabwa vibao!

If a doctor answers me we some biblical verses and ask me to pray, I will sue him

hii ni thead mpya au?

Back
Top Bottom