Mtahangaika sana lakini haturudi nyuma. Hapa Kazi Tu!!maswali ya kujiuliza
kunauhitaji gani wa hii project kwa sasa?
Je huu mradi ni kipaumbele cha Taifa?.
Je ukitengenezwa huu mradi wa umeme na viwanda vikaamua kutumia nishati tofauti kama vile solar tutafanyaje kama taifa ?
Je uchunguzi umefanyika wakutosha na kugundua kwanini viwanda vingi duniani havitumii aina ya nishati tunayotaka kutumia?
Je gharama za mradi huu tumelinganisha na gharama za miradi mingine ya umeme kwa kutumia chazo tofauti cha nishati kama vile jua au upepo, pamoja na gharama za uendeshaji?
Je hao wanyama tutakao wapoteza hawana thamani kama faru John? Zilitumika nguvu nyingi sana kumtafuta faru John na inatumika nguvu kidogo kuangamiza makundi ya wanyama wa kila aina.
zaidi ya miti milioni 2.6 kukatwa idadi hii ya miti tutaweka historia ya dunia katika uharibifu wa mazingira . Kwahili jambo ni hatari kwa sasa na zaidi kwa kizazi kijacho.
Kwanini tuharibu mazingira kwa ukubwa huu wakati tunauwezo wa kutumia jua na upepo kuendeshea viwanda, na matumizi mengine na tuna makaa ya mawe.
Dunia nzima tuna tatizo la mabadiliko ya hali ya hewa (sisi wenyewe ni mashahidi ndani ya nchi yetu ) yanayosababishwa na uharibifu wa mazingira.
Angalia mazingira ya selour Game Reserve yalivyo mazuri wanataka pabaki ukiwa, Tunza mazingira yakutunze. View attachment 1090086 View attachment 1090088
If you cut a tree, you kill a life.
If you save a tree, you save a life.
If you plant a tree, you plant a life.
Wind turbines provide 8% of U.S. generating capacity, more than any other renewable source.
Top 10 Companies Using Solar Power (Based on Megawatts Installed)
- Target Corporation (147.5 MW). Target’s goal is to increase its number of buildings with rooftop solar panels to 500 by 2020. The retailer currently has 300 buildings equipped with panels.
- Walmart (145 MW). In 2005, Walmart’s chief executive officer at the time, Lee Scott, said, “Climate change used to be controversial, but the science is in and it is overwhelming. Every company has a responsibility to reduce greenhouse gas emissions as quickly as possible.”
- Prologis (107.8 MW). Prologis — an owner, operator and developer of industrial real estate — has put in more solar capacity than 27 different U.S. states.
- Apple (93.9 MW). A former administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Lisa Jackson, is now the Apple executive overseeing environmental policy, social initiatives and worldwide government affairs.
- Costco Wholesale (50.7 MW). The solar array on Costco Wholesale’s warehouse in Lake Elsinore, Calif., covers 45,000 square feet, which will prevent 458 tons of carbon from going into the atmosphere every year. The developers have compared this to planting 112 acres of trees.
- Kohl’s (50.2 MW). As of the end of last year, retailer Kohl’s had 163 solar power systems activated in 15 states.
- IKEA (44 MW). Ninety-one percent of IKEA stores are powered by the sun.
- Macy’s (38.9 MW). By the end of 2016, Macy’s is scheduled to install additional solar power systems on its facilities, for a total of 113.
- General Growth Properties (30.2 MW). In 2015, real estate investment trust GGP reduced its overall carbon footprint by 23,200 metric tons of carbon dioxide, which is the equivalent of removing nearly 5,000 cars off the roads in the U.S.
- Hartz Mountain Industries (22.7 MW). “Solar power represents both a means to be kinder to the earth by reducing pollution and is a significant factor in reducing our operational expenses,” said Emanuel Stern, president and chief operating officer for Hartz Mountain Industries, which deals in commercial real estate.