Maswali na majibu kwa interview

Qulfayaqul

JF-Expert Member
Apr 10, 2008
QN. What were your expectations for the job and to what extent were they met? –

In many cases, interviewers will want to know what you expected from your last job when you were hired, so, be be prepared to answer the interview question "What were your expectations for the job and to what extent were they met?"
There isn't a right or wrong answer to this question. The best way to respond is to discuss what you expected when you took the job and give examples of how the position worked out for you. If the job wasn't exactly what you expected, it's fine to mention that. However, you should focus on the job itself, not the company, your boss, or your co-workers (if they were a problem). Do be careful how you answer and don't focus too much on the negative. Instead, address the highlights of the job.
When responding, be specific. Prepare some examples to share with the interviewer in advance. For example, if your job involved creating web applications using Cold Fusion, discuss the specific programs you developed and the responsibilities you were given. If you were provided training and opportunities for professional development to help you achieve your goals, mention that, as well.
That I'm able to show my skills. I would want to be respected like the other individuals and grow more into the job and be professional
I expected to find a culture that encourages creativity, initiative. I expected to be treated with respect, to be well-trained and to be compensating according to my performance. The company met and exceeded my expectations. After only 6 month, I was offered the opportunity to learn and develop new skills by participating to various in-house mentoring and training programs, and the compensation package (which at first sounded more like a bunch of percentages) did exceed my expectations. I was very happy with my job there. Of course, the layoff came out of the blue and my great work experience with that company had come to an end.

QN. Why should we hire you?

Sales
I think you should hire me because I have the skills to communicate with customers and convincing them hence increasing profits

General Answer
You should hire me because i will be able to perform each task to the best of my ability

Why You Should Hire Me
As per my view, the selection procedure depends on you and your organization, but I know I'm the right person for this position. I know the right contacts methods and what capability I have. I give as my best which helps me as well as the organization's success.

—Guest sarang pawade

Why should we hire you?
This is a chance for me to contribute my efforts and grow together with this company. I wish to see for this company unexpected future growth.

—Guest zacktan

Positive Re-enforcement
My experience in this field, along with my personal background and formal training has provided me with the skills to perform at the highest level. My caring attitude and compassion meet the requirements for this type of work and your mission statement of services match exactly how I feel about this field of work.

—Guest alesha

Why should you hire me?
I think you should hire me because may be there are some better candidates but I am better than the best.

chance to prove my worth
If my qualifications and my personality are up to your expectation then I think I should be given a chance to prove my worth for the company. I will feel happy to join this institution.

Why shoud we hire you?
Well, over and above my suitable education and experience for this position, I strongly, sincerely and seriously believe that it's almost always the right attitude which determines the altitude in life, and I have that attitude with me and am quick learner and determined and someone who enjoys doing this job.

I Will Be an Asset
My wealth of knowledge, capabilities and my ability to work will be an asset to the organization.

—Guest elizabeth

humble
you should hire me because i can easily adopt whatever the task you will give to me. I'm willing to learn everything in this kind of job and if you going to hire me rest assure you that i will be productive in this kind of job.

—Guest same field

Why You Should Hire Me
You should hire me because I am a hard worker and I always training to learn and do my best in my life.

—Guest rajitha

My Communication Skills
You should hire me because I am gifted in the art of speaking and communicating with other people.

—Guest mimi

Why should we hire you?
Because I know enough to do the job well, and I always strive to learn and grow as a professional. I not only want to do my job well. I would like to be helpful to others in the company.

—Holaka

I'm an Asset
Ishould be hired because of my dependability and effeciency. It helps my employers productivity and my co-workers can depend on me as well.

—Guest gibby

Procurement Officer
Because of my enormous experiences and skills acquired from college and being that I am a team leader and player who can adopt quickly to new cha

QN. What is Your Greatest Strength?
This is one of the easier interview questions you'll be asked. When you are asked questions about your strengths, it's important to discuss attributes that will qualify you for the job. The best way to respond is to describe the skills and experience that directly correlate with the job you are applying for.
Sample Answers
· When I'm working on a project, I don't want just to meet deadlines. Rather, I prefer to complete the project well ahead of schedule.
· I have exceeded my sales goals every quarter and I've earned a bonus each year since I started with my current employer
  • My time management skills are excellent and I'm organized, efficient, and take pride in excelling at my work.
  • I pride myself on my customer service skills and my ability to resolve what could be difficult situations.
My Greatest Strength
I am very cool minded. I do every and each responsibility and job given to me without any pressure. that's why I always finish my work by deadline without mistakes.

—Guest bibhor

Strength
In this question you would answer what your professional strength such as outsourcing "My greatest strength is my understanding in manufacturing by which I can estimate the price of the part and then I negotiate the price. Find out the supplier is capable of doing our company job done on time and keep try to find out the new supplier with quality and competitive price.safe money to achieve the company objective.

—Guest Syed Shahid Ali

Communication skills
I am good at socializing and am accustomed to do lots of talking to the clients. I presume I'm a bit of a psychologist as my primary goal is to listen to a person, try to analyse and understand his\her point and give him\her my helping hand or a shoulder to cry on.

—Guest Marsha

Pride in My Work
Pride in my work, organized, and efficient. Like a challenge and see things through to the end.

—Guest jenny

Will Power
My will power encourages me to do more and more and finally I get what I want.

—Guest ghazali

I Never Give Up
I never give up and that’s how things become easy for me.

—Guest imran

Believe in Yourself
My greatest strength is my belief in myself. I believe I can do anything if iI have confidence in me. There is no word like impossible in my life. Secondly my friendly nature and acceptance to the changes are my strength.

—Guest anju chouhan

I Never Leave Things Incomplete
I never leave things incomplete. I have great determination, devotion and love for my job.

—Guest vidya

Willpower
I have much strength... my top most strength is my willpower. Secondly, I consider my confidence, enthusiasm, and friendly nature, ability to convince people, desire to learn, and perfection.

—Guest priyanka

Quick Work
I understand problem immediately and solve the problem.

—Guest Bipin

Self Confidence
My best feature is my self confidence, positive attitude, quick decision making, and make things easier from complexity, and most of all my ambitions, which are higher than my size.

—Guest ela singh

Comparisons with Others
I think am strength is- I do my work with honesty, responsibly, and I finish my work on time. And one more thing is I always see my friends, neighbors as my competitors.

—Guest poojitha

My Positive Nature
My greatest strength is my extremely positive nature . I am a positive person and i am very confident that whatever I am doing is perfect for me.

—Guest manali desai

I'm Strong
I am physically strong, sound mind in the sound body. I always respect each and every employee of the organization whether peon or clerk . I am a good learner. I always keep myself cool and calm even in the tense situation also, and always achieve the organizational goals.

—Guest sushil Kumar

QN. Why Are You Leaving Your Job?

One of the questions that is typically asked in an interview is "Why are you leaving your job?" or "Why did you leave your job?" if you have already moved on. If you were fired from your job, use these answers to respond. If you left of your own accord, review these suggestions on how best to answer and tailor your response to meet your particular situation. Be direct and focus your interview answer on the future, especially if your leaving wasn't under the best of circumstances.
Don't Badmouth Your Boss
Regardless of why you left, don't speak badly about your previous employer. The interviewer may wonder if you will be bad-mouthing his company next time you're looking for work. I once interviewed a person who told me that her last employer was terrible. They didn't pay her enough, the hours were awful and she hated the job. That company happened to be my company's biggest, and most important, customer. And there is no way I would have hired someone who felt that way, justified or not, about our valuable client. So, she gave up any opportunity of getting the job as soon as she answered the "Why did you leave?" question.
Prepare answers to typical job interview questions, like this one, in advance. Practice your responses so you sound positive, and clear, about your circumstances and your goals for the future.

Sample answers to the interview question "Why did you leave your job?
· I found myself bored with the work and looking for more challenges. I am an excellent employee and I didn't want my unhappiness to have any impact on the job I was doing for my employer.
· There isn't room for growth with my current employer and I'm ready to move on to a new challenge.
· I'm looking for a bigger challenge and to grow my career and I couldn't job hunt part time while working. It didn't seem ethical to use my former employer's time.
· I was laid-off from my last position when our department was eliminated due to corporate restructuring.
· I'm relocating to this area due to family circumstances and left my previous position in order to make the move.
· I've decided that is not the direction I want to go in my career and my current employer has no opportunities in the direction I'd like to head.
· After several years in my last position, I'm looking for an company where I can contribute and grow in a team-oriented environment.
· I am interested in a new challenge and an opportunity to use my technical skills and experience in a different capacity than I have in the past.
· I recently received my degree and I want to utilize my educational background in my next position.
· I am interested in a job with more responsibility, and I am very ready for a new challenge.
· I left my last position in order to spend more time with my family. Circumstances have changed and I'm more than ready for full-time employment again.
· I am seeking a position with a stable company with room for growth and opportunity for advancement.
· I was commuting to the city and spending a significant amount of time each day on travel. I would prefer to be closer to home.
· To be honest, I wasn't considering a move, but, I saw this job posting and was intrigued by the position and the company. It sounds like an exciting opportunity and an ideal match with my qualifications.
· This position seemed like an excellent match for my skills and experience and I am not able to fully utilize them in my present job.
· The company was cutting back and, unfortunately, my job was one of those eliminated.

I resigned from Hewitt to focus full-time on finding a job that is closer to home and one that will use my complement of skills and experience in a different capacity

—Guest Vicky

Student vs. Career
The company I work for is a part time environment that was ideal for my life as a student, but now that I'm looking for a career, the opportunities presented to me do not fit.

—Guest courtney

Poor Management
I left my job because the management never cares for their lower employees, They only they cares about their positions.

—Guest juliet

My Boss Retired
I'm leaving my job because my supervisor retired. I felt that after many years of working in the office that it was time for a change.

—Guest Michelle Bacheldor

QN. What Motivates You?

There isn't a right or wrong answer to interview questions about what motivates you. The interviewer is trying to understand the key to your being successful in the job he is interviewing for, and wants to make sure it's a good fit. Consider, in advance of interviewing, what actually does motivate you and come up with some specific examples to share during the interview.
Your response will vary based on your background and experiences, but, you will want to share your enthusiasm and what you like(d) best about your job. Here are some examples:
· I was responsible for several projects where I directed development teams and implemented repeatable processes. The teams achieved 100% on-time delivery of software products. I was motivated both by the challenge of finishing the projects ahead of schedule and by managing the teams that achieved our goals.
· I've always been motivated by the desire to do a good job at whatever position I'm in. I want to excel and to be successful in my job, both for my own personal satisfaction and for my employer.
· I have always wanted to ensure that my company's clients get the best customer service I can provide. I've always felt that it's important, both to me personally, and for the company and the clients, to provide a positive customer experience.
· I have spent my career in sales, typically in commission-based positions, and compensation has always been a strong factor in motivating me to be the top salesperson at my prior employers.
Beating My Personal Best
Beating my personal best… growing: spiritually, professionally, financially, psychological and emotionally... daily, weekly, monthly and annually.

—Guest Auntie

My Family
The things that motivates me are when I go out with my family or when I am doing something that I like. For example, I like to talk alot and I like to go out.

—Guest jessica guerra

What motivates me?
Authentically expressed appreciation of my work, my demeanor, my character is my biggest motivator.

—Guest avatar

My Family
The thing which motivates me is my family. When I see my father I can realize the burden that he is bearing alone. If I get good job then I can give him a little bit of relief.

—Guest sanj

Profit
Seeing the company I work for make profits by allowing me to give good customer service and offer quality products. I like to have opportunities for advancement if the time arises and this motivates me to do the best I can and learn more.

—Guest gibby

What motivates me?
Solving difficult situations, being to help anyone who comes to me with a problem connected to my job and working under pressure.

—Guest fez

Profit of my company
When my team members work for my company and try to give their best.

—Guest nitesh dugar

Life Success Stories
Life success stories of ordinary but outstanding people!

—Guest Ira

Motivation
What motivates me is the desire to grow as an employee and learn new tasks.

—Guest Mgaspar

Better Work
When someone does any thing better than me, at that time I am motivated by his work.

—Prashant_jy

Being No 1
My hobby of being #1 at whatever I do motives me and also my previous achievements.

—Guest Moiz

What motivates me?
Seeing the accomplishments of a top producer... asking them how they have reached those goals and reproducing those activities has motivated me to produce more.

—Guest Robert

Creativity and Hope
I am usually most motivated when a new idea sparks in my mind or I feel that I have thought of something creative. The hope for achieving the creative idea is the best motivation and greatest driving force for me.

—Guest Arash

Learning
What motivates me is learning, my work is valuable to employer and satisfaction in a job done right.

—Jazibel5

Challenges
When someone challenges me I do more work to answer the challenge. Sometimes we have to accept the challenges.

—Guest sushil gd

QN. How Do You Handle Stress/Pressure?
A typical interview question, asked to get a sense of how you handle on-the-job stress, is "How do you handle pressure?" Examples of good responses include:
· Stress is very important to me. With stress, I do the best possible job. The appropriate way to deal with stress is to make sure I have the correct balance between good stress and bad stress. I need good stress to stay motivated and productive.
· I react to situations, rather than to stress. That way, the situation is handled and doesn't become stressful.
· I actually work better under pressure and I've found that I enjoy working in a challenging environment.
· From a personal perspective, I manage stress by visiting the gym every evening. It's a great stress reducer.
· Prioritizing my responsibilities so I have a clear idea of what needs to be done when, has helped me effectively manage pressure on the job.
· If the people I am managing are contributing to my stress level, I discuss options for better handling difficult situations with them.
It's a good idea to give examples of how you have handled stress to your interviewer. That way, they get a clear picture how well you can work in stressful situations.
QN. Your Responsibilities
When you are asked questions related to your current or previous positions, it's important to be specific and to be positive about what you did in your previous position(s).
The best way to respond is to describe your responsibilities in detail and to connect them to the job you are interviewing for. Try to tie your responsibilities in with those listed in the job description for the new position. That way, the employer will see that you have the qualifications necessary to do the job. Focus most on your responsibilities that are directly related to the new job's requirements.
It's also important to be honest. Don't embellish your job, because you don't know who the hiring manager will be checking with when they check your references.
QN. How Did You Handle Challenges?
When asked the job interview question "How did you handle a challenge?" be sure to include specific examples of how you handled a particular difficult situation. Discuss how you researched the issue and contributed to finding a solution. Examples of good responses include:
· During a difficult financial period, I was able to satisfactorily negotiate repayment schedules with multiple vendors.
· When the software development of our new product stalled, I coordinated the team which managed to get the schedule back on track. We were able to successfully troubleshoot the issues and solve the problems, within a very short period of time.
· A long-term client was about to take their business to a competitor. I met with the customer and was able to change how we handled the account on a day-to-day basis, in order to keep the business.
How do you handle a challenge? Read answers and share your answer to this typical interview question. Share Your Answer
Take a deep breath
First, I will take a deep breath. Second, I will examine what kind of challenge I am facing. Third, I will try to balance the positive and negative aspects of it. Fourth, I will try to solve it from the gathered data.

—Guest aldous

Handling a Challenge
I see a challenge not only as the negative aspect of it, but the positive aspects also. Therefore, I try to analyze and make suggestions try to come up with the best way to solve the problem.

—Guest augustine asenso

Tell Me About a Task
Give me a time when you were asked to do a task and how did you handle it?

—Guest minerva

Logistics & Materials Manager
Challenge is a part of our life, it make us more matured and responsible. Take it as an inspiration and take it easy but solve them seriously. Find the best solution that will be appropriate to the problem. Face the challenge in a positive way.

—Guest Alex V.

How to handle challenging customers
I believe it's best to get a clear understanding of the situation by openly listening to the customer, honestly assessing if you are able to assist them or if the problem is beyond your support. If you able to assist them, inform the customer that you will do everything in your power to ensure satisfaction, and if you are not able to assit them ensure the customer that you will research the proper support and work with them to satisfaction. Patience and honesty is the best approach, stay calm, caring and professional at all times. Allow the customer to feel that you are partnering with them to meet their needs. Put yourself in their place, they will appreciate your support.

—Guest mahesh

How do I handle a challenge
I handle challenges by listening to the situation first, and not jumping to conclusions. Making suggestions and understanding that everybody makes mistakes including myself, and make sure the customer is happy at the end of the day.

—Guest Vanessa

How to handle challenging customers
I believe it's best to get a clear understanding of the situation by openly listening to the customer, honestly assessing if you are able to assist them or if the problem is beyond your support. If you able to assist them, inform the customer that you will do everything in your power to ensure satisfaction, and if you are not able to assit them ensure the customer that you will research the proper support and work with them to satisfaction. Patience and honesty is the best approach, stay calm, caring and professional at all times. Allow the customer to feel that you are partnering with them to meet their needs. Put yourself in their place, they will appreciate your support.

—Guest Ann

Overcoming Challenges
Business just as existence of man is confronted with several challenges, in any case a detailed analysis of the problem is conducted and thereafter a comprehensive hypothetical solutions are test runed to proffer the perfect solution.

—Guest Obongo Dokubo

Every Day is a Challenge
How do I handle a challange? everyday is a challenge. Luckily I love challanges, and I see it as a oppurtunity to shine. Espically in the fire service, every call is different. You have to take what you have learned and apply it to over come these obstacles.

—Guest firefighter

How to Handle Challenge
if you take responsibility carefully, there will be no problems.

—Guest Ranjit Singh

I Am Ambitious
Challenges are my passion. I could beat all obstacles, challanges once I pick up the root and weakness of the challenge. Iwould like go at that depth from where it has been originated and ultimately as always happens result is mine.

—Guest ela singh

How Do YOU Handle A Challenge?
I apply what I've learnt in project management by simply analyzing the problem, giving posible solutions, pick the best among the solution, uderstand the impact the solution will have on the business objectives and then implement the suggested solution not forgeting to follow up on the suggested solution.

—Guest Joyce

Every Minute is a Challenge
Every single minute in my working place is always a challenge because you will be performing multi tasks and meeting different people. I handle challenge by simply giving most of my time in sharing ideas to anybody who needs it most. I also applying proper management. I always prioritize the most important tasks from the least one.

—Guest desiree joy palado

Do make the customer understand...
Never ever tell lies just to please the customer. Regardless of how bad the situation is, make sure that you tell the trueth.What count most will be your attitude.It will contribute to your ability to win the customer's understanding.

—Guest Kesetse

Handling a Challenge
Handing a challenge does not always have to do with previous experience because what happens before to a challenge is a specific situation which ends up creating a challenge or an obstacle for someone .How I handle a challenge is by first understanding what the real situation is which led to this problem/challenge or an obstacle,second by defining the the challenge with broad picture,third suggesting possible solutions and selecting one solution,forth understanding what impact will the suggested solution will have on the business/operation of the business and lastly implementing the suggested solution not forgetting to make follow up on the suggested solution.

Always Ready for a Challenge
Always being fair the customer. Ask politely about the problem and always make sure that the customer is satisfied with what they need is a good strategy of answering.

—Guest Lucie

I Apply What I've Learned
I apply what I've learned as a computer science. First I analyze the situation or problem. I give several solution and pick the best among the solution given.

—Guest james quililan

Make Customers Happy
Make customer happy, in the long term you are the winner of the situation.

—Guest Mory

How to Handle a Challenge
First, I go through the situation, then for some time I prepare in mind how will I solve this, after that I implement.

—Guest nasir

How have you handled a challenge before?
In the health profession the focus is always on the patient. To get them well and back to their normal lives despite the challenges met in between.

—Guest Kui

I Always Come Up With Several Examples
I answer that question with several examples of challenges that I have encountered. They all focus on the bottom line and pleasing the customer, whether the customer is on the phone, standing in front of me or an internal coworker/superior. My summary is that I always tackle a challenge head-on and make sure that the "customer" is satisfied, because the customer is the main reason why the company is in business.

—Guest Ninah

How We Handle a Challenge
when the time come for challenge mostly we apply our previous experience on it and some times we discuss with co-workers and some times we collect suggestions from customers. If the challenge is severe we contact with the supplier and apply for it.

—Guest basha

Stop and Listen
Always give the customers all your attention when they need it. Always stop and listen.

—Guest Samantha chao

I'm Always Fair
I always maintain fairness and then listen to both sides.

—Guest aurey

How do you handle a challenge?
Always being fair with the customer. Always put smile on their face. Always make sure that day to day account is accurately. Use promotion strategy to bring your customer closer.

—Guest chikelue

QN. How Many Hours Do You Work?
Be careful before you answer questions about how many hours a week you work. You don't want to be construed as a slacker or as someone who works too many hours. At some companies, the norm is a 40 hour week and everyone goes home on time. At others, everyone might work 50 or 60 hours a week.
However, working a lot of hours isn't necessarily a good thing - it could mean you're not productive enough to get the job done in a reasonable amount of time.
So, unless you're sure about the company culture and expectations, the safest answer is not to mention a certain number of hours. Rather, mention that you work as much as necessary to get the job don
QN. What Has Been The Greatest Disappointment In Your Life?
Your response to the question "What has been the greatest disappointment in your life?" will help the interviewer determine know how easily you are discouraged.
Best Answer
If possible, tell about a personal disappointment i.e. the early death of a parent, child, or school friend. Believe it or not, it is okay to have not had a "greatest" disappointment.
QN. When Was The Last Time You Were Angry? What Happened?
When the interviewer asks "When Was The Last Time You Were Angry? What Happened?" he or she wants to know if you lose control. The real meaning of the word "angry", to an interviewer, is loss of control and it's important to know how you handle situations when you're angry.
Best Answer
Anger to me means loss of control. I do not lose control. When I get stressed, I step back, take a deep breath, thoughtfully think through the situation and then begin to formulate a plan of action.
QN. What is Your Greatest Weakness?
When you're asked what your greatest weakness is, try to turn a negative into a positive. For example, a sense of urgency to get projects completed or wanting to triple-check every item in a spreadsheet can be turned into a strength i.e. you are a candidate who will make sure that the project is done on time and your work will be close to perfect.
Note that the term "weakness" isn't used in the sample answers - you always want to focus on the positive when interviewing.
Sample Answers
· When I'm working on a project, I don't want just to meet deadlines. Rather, I prefer to complete the project well ahead of schedule.
· Being organized wasn't my strongest point, but I implemented a time management system that really helped my organization skills.
· I like to make sure that my work is perfect, so I tend to perhaps spend a little too much time checking it. However, I've come to a good balance by setting up a system to ensure everything is done correctly the first time.
· I used to wait until the last minute to set appointments for the coming week, but I realized that scheduling in advance makes much more sense.
Greatest Weakness
I don't have any real experience in the health care field, but I am willing and eager to learn.

—Guest sharon

Confidence in Myself
If there's something that i don't understand, I will be shy to ask for help, will try and summarize or try to put my question in a professional way. I get a disappointment if I don't win.

—Guest Charmaine

Criticism
Criticism of the people around me. I take criticism positively with clear mind set. Criticism doesn't really mean that you are not good but they see a room for improvement, for you to be a better person and on the long run to be the best.

—Guest josephbayungan

Sales Associate
(If you feel uncomfortable about describing a weakness) *Pause for a second* Well, I don.t usually ever think about my weaknesses. I like keeping things positive, so I usually see the cup as half full not half empty.

—Guest Mark Aguilar

Names
I have difficulties in pronouncing names but I have realized that and I am now working on it.

—Guest Bonnie

Greatest weakness
It used to have an inability to accept constructive criticism, but as I was taking courses at college in human resource management, I learned a lot about being a better employee and what was expected of me. I really had to work on it, but I'm a much better person for it.

—Guest Donna

I Have a Short Temper
I have a short temper. I can get angry very easily.

—Guest Nilay

What is your greatest weakness?
I always want to be given the room to do my best rather than someone always issuing instructions to me.

—Guest Gbeddie Gloria

Turn a Weakness into a Positive
As a human being created by our almighty God,we do experienced such mistakes in every decisions we had preferred to expressed, my weakness is that I turn it to be positive one.

—JunePaulVillaceran

Stage Fright
My greatest weakness is stage fright. Whenever I'm on stage I feel nervous and if shiver out of fear.

—Guest harshad

I'm Agressive
I'm agressive by nature. However, over the years I've matured and have come to a balance of being well composed , articulate and collective.

—jasonhenley

Being Honest?
I hate working. I only do it for the money and I only pretend to give a darn. Usually everyone hates me because I'm more important than everyone else. This goes on until I get fired. I probably won't do anything about it. I already hate this job.

—Guest guy

Spelling
My spelling is below (my own) standards, so I find myself using spell-checks and the dictionary often. I am constantly trying to improve my spelling by looking up words that I am unsure about.

—Guest Jay

Greatness Weakness
What I want to say it answering this question. I have a hard time relating to this question. I was a receptionist.

—Guest Gail

Teacher Who Doesn't Do Lesson Plans
My greatest weakness is that I don't do lesson plans and review what Ii am going to give to the children before I present to the them.

—Guest nhial ghai

I Get Bored
My greatest weakness is when I get tired, or whenIi get bored working on something that I am not interested in.

—Guest jessica guerra

My Temper
More frequently I have been befallen, getting too angered so fast especially with my girlfriend and losing control. But of recent, I decided to take my short temper to myself, adopting the thank you, sorry, please forgive strategy... nice to say I've coped well now. One thing is that happiness does mean absence of misunderstanding.

—Guest justodominic

Contemplating
My greatest weakness is that I contemplate too much on the results of my actions, even though I finish the job I tend to be a perfectionist.

—Guest Chris B

Falling in Love
Ieasily get trapped with gorgeous ones, but I recently came up with strategies.

—justodominic

Silence
When I'm tense in my work, I keep silenct. My silence may hurt others, but at the same time i'm trying to find the best solution for my work.

—Guest sss

I Don't Talk to Others
When I'm busy with my work I don't like to talk more with my friends or surrounding people. Ii give full concentration in my work to finish my task as soon possible.

—Guest las

I'm Shy
My greatest weakness is that I am shy, however i am working on that by stepping out of my comfort zone and trying to talk to more people.

—Guest blah1

I Am Too Funky
My greatest weakness is that sometimes I am TOO funky.

—Guest GJeffersonton

I Don't Like Losing
Don't like losing, always want to give more than my best. In a soccer game, the losers gave their best, but they settle for 2nd. Not in my case. I think that's my weakness, I can't settle in 2nd place.

—Guest Constantino

Greatest weakness?
None. Weakness is a state of mind: Applying mind over matter eliminates the weakness.

—Guest TheTwo

Time
My greatest weakness is that while working, I forget about time and family. I just concentrate on my work .

—Guest anju chouhan

Strategic
Taking on too much and not delegating, however, I recognised this and have put some strategies in place to ensure I do not take on more than I can handle.

—Guest who

My Weakness is My Greatness
I personally perceived that one thing which is my weakness and greatness also. I always try to give my best and best efforts to the company,so its my habit or my nature. I took the many responsibility at the same time and initially I puzzle that how can I do the lot of work in a limited time but after take a long breath with full of enthusiasm, positive attitude and my friendly approach and methodically do my work and eventually i get the best result.

—Guest gaurav pandey

Start With a Joke
Start out with a joke perhaps. "well other than learning a second language, my greatest weakness would have to be blah and blah, example next, maybe a way to overcome it next." Come with your guns loaded.

—Guest guest

Confident Answer
As far as it relates to the requirements of this position, I have no weaknesses.

My Mother
My Mother is my greatest weakness. I'm very sensitive towards my mom.

—Guest Santosh

Weakness
I always had a problem with FRENCH! This might work if your future employer's HQ is in CANADA!

—Guest Sparky

Helping Others
I always used to help others, so that my friends would ask me to fulfill their needs with my money. Even though I came to know about that, I cannot stop giving.

—Guest tamilan

Critisism
I don't take critisism very well. But I have learned that in order to improve myself I need to learn to take critisism better=)

—Guest Nicole

I'm Too Sensitive
I'm very sensitive to things that people tell me. I always try to understand other people, to understand their own culture, their beliefs and values, finally, their problems. However, when a person is neglectful to my beliefs, that makes me really sad. I can be frustrated the whole day, asking myself, what I've done wrong, and blaming myself.

—Guest Anne

I'm a Perfectionist
I'm a perfectionist and focused on the assigned task until its perfectly completed. I tend to pressure all my co-workers because when I start on a task I always want it to be extremely and perfectly done.

—Guest mandolina

No One is Perfect
I was tired of the same question over and over again "what is your weakness" I finally answered I do not have one I believe no one is perfect and if you see a weakness I will correct it upon your request. I got a positive response :)

—Guest Laura

Honesty
I am very honest person. I do not like those people who are dishonest about their work.

—Guest Harpreet

I Have a Bias Toward Action
A friend told me to answer the weakness question with "I have a bias toward action --too many planning meetings make me crazy," (because she's worked with me before and knows that's the truth) and so far when I've used that, it's gotten a positive response.

—Guest Therese

What Not to Say
Well... I'm always late, I try to do as little as possible, and I have terrible gas.

—Guest Bad

I'm Very Careful
I'm always curious in result/impact of my work/action.That is always not correct.

—Guest Tekraj

Afraid of the Dark
I'm afraid of dark, don't give me a night duty. and when I'm asked for something and the one who asks me say this is not enoug,h give me some more explanation.

—Guest ah

What Employers Look For
Turning a negative into a positive has become cliche and monotonous for this question. We value an honest answer, where the potential employee tells us of an actual weakness, and how they are working to improve in that area. An answer which is honest and different from the typical "I'm TOO detailed," or "I'm a perfectionist" will really catch an employer's eye.

—Guest Ryan - Employer

I Forget to Have Lunch
I forget to have lunch when involved in some important project or doing urgent work.

—Guest christian

My Family First
As a mother, I tend to put my children and husband's needs before my own. It sometimes carries over to my job. I put the client's or my boss's needs in front of my own. It often ends up with me tired but fulfilled, that I was able to help someone get what they deserve.

QN. What Are You Passionate About?
When you're asked what you're passionate about during a job interview it's a good opportunity to share what is important in your life. It's also an opportunity to show your dedication and what's important to you.
Your response doesn't need to be work focused, but do be sure that what you share isn't something that could potential cut in to your working hours.
For example, you don't want to say that you're a mountain climber with the goal of climbing Mountain Everest or that you're getting ready for the Tour de France or looking to spend the winter skiing in Aspen.
Sample Answers: What Are You Passionate About?
· One of my greatest passions is helping others. When I was younger, I've enjoyed helping mom with household repairs. As I grew older, that habit grew and I desired to help others as well. I like helping people find solutions that meet their specific needs.
· I'm passionate about painting. I take an evening art class once a week and try to find time each weekend to paint. Painting is a good way for me to relax and even though I don't have much talent, I do it enjoy it.
· I lost my father to pancreatic cancer and ever since then, I have spent time volunteering to help raise awareness and funding for cancer research. I volunteer for PanCan, the advocacy group, and I'm part of their volunteer network. One of the things I'm passionate is to assist in finding a cure, however I can.
· I'm passionate about making a difference. When I'm involved with a project at work I want to do my best to achieve success. I feel the same way about what I do in my personal life.
New Things
I have the passion to acquire new knowledge from reading and also from communicating others so that we can able to know about our strengths and weaknesses.

—Guest neenu

Best Impressions
I'm passionate about my impression on others. I want to improve my skills.

—Guest divya

Gold
passionate about wearing gold and diamond jewelry.

—Guest ashma

Smiling
i m passionate about making everyone smile. I get joy when someone smiles because of me.

—Guest ali

Passionate about Helping
Glorifying God and thanking God for giving me the strength to help others and to make a difference in life.

—Guest Guest Pearl

Teaching
I have the passion to teach and share my knowledge with other people.

—Guest mimi

Books
I am passionate about books I enjoy reading any books.

—Guest jemile

Creativity
I'm passionate about creating new things. I love to make unique things.

—Guest divya

Music
I am passionate about music. When I hear music it gets me excited and I sing and dance along. There are so many types of music so I am never bored. I love to sing also, so I am always able to sing along.

—Guest jackie

I'm Passionate in Surfing the Net
I'm passionate in surfing the net. Once I sit down in front of my notebook laptop it's hard for me to stop browsing, in which I am able to explore lot of things as well as I enjoy reading ebooks.

—Guest marites

Passion to Learn
I have the passion to learn new and different things so that I can explore my area of knowledge.

—Guest pooja

Learning
I'm passionate about learning new things, let it be skills to improve my career or just information that let me communicate effectively with others in a social manner. It's important to learn just to be able to interact with others.

—Guest Anonymouse

Christ
I'm passionate about Christ, and glorifying God in everything I do.

—Guest Corey

Passionate About...
I'm passionate about looking well dressed because it gives me a fresh feeling of self confidence towards each situation every passing second of my life..

—Guest shweta

Discussion
I'm passionate about talking to children and discussing with them various matters, hearing what they are thinking, and telling them what they should think off or what is going on in real world.

—Guest lusasi Aurelia

Impression Improvement
I'm continuously passionate about my image, my impression on others, I'm thinking about improving it by increasing my knowledge my skills, expertise just about everthing I have to. It ends up as my motivating factor too.

—Guest John

Development Issues
I'm passionate about global and development issues. I think it's important that we be grateful for what we currently have and to continue improving the quality of people's lives and the communities we live in.

—Guest Andrew

Home Decoration
I am passionate about home decoration and cleanliness. i love to give a unique and attractive look to my home or the place where i am living. According to time I work on changing the decoration of my home.

—Guest pruby

What are you Passionate About
I've discovered that difficult situations in life never cease. It was once told to me that humans are constantly in a state where we are either getting ready to enter a problem, are in a problem, or just have solved our problem. I enjoy helping other people solve their problems. My passion stems from my own experiences and my ability and willingness to share those experiences and help others in any way I can who find themselves in similar circumstances. Thus, my passion is a never ending quest of aiding others in solving problems through my own life's experiences.

—Guest chris martinez

Everything
I'm passionate about everything in the way most people are only passionate about their 'pet' subjects. This is both an advantage and a downfall at times: it means I give 110% to everything I do, whether it's watching paint dry, stuffing envelopes, writing an article or running a company; at the same time, it means my life is very full. But there's nothing wrong with busy ;)

—Guest Scar

Passionate about Books
I am passionate about sharing new and old ideas! I love to read and to write I spend most of my spare time either with a good book or with a pen in hand creating a new world on the page.

—Guest Selene Light

Art
I'm passionate about art. Music, dancing, anything that expresses who I am.

—Guest Jelian

Cooking
I am passionate about cooking, so whenever I have time I cook my favorite food and serve it with effort and, of course, love as well.

—Guest angelo

wat u passionate about
I am passinate about learning something new without wasting time in gossiping.

—Guest priyanka

Accountant
I'm passionate about education - something I appreciate so much.

—Guest Keysha

Applicant Tracking Systems
In the workplace, I'm passionate about Applicant Tracking Systems! On a personal level, I'm passionate about the research, education and cure for cancer... all types.

—Guest Patty ResumeResQ

Web Technology
I'm passionate about web technology, the open source variety in particular.

—Guest Wardell

Yeah, I'm a food blogger.
I'm passionate about food! Especially baking from scratch. On my blog, I try to share that enthusiasm and show people that baking can be fun and much easier than they may think.

—Guest Lisa aka "Anali"

Books
I'm passionate about reading. I belong to a book club and I love to spend my spare time reading - both fiction and non-fiction.

—Guest Mary Hayes

QN. How Many Hours Do You Work
Be careful before you answer questions about how many hours a week you work. You don't want to be construed as a slacker or as someone who works too many hours. At some companies, the norm is a 40 hour week and everyone goes home on time. At others, everyone might work 50 or 60 hours a week.
However, working a lot of hours isn't necessarily a good thing - it could mean you're not productive enough to get the job done in a reasonable amount of time.
So, unless you're sure about the company culture and expectations, the safest answer is not to mention a certain number of hours. Rather, mention that you work as much as necessary to get the job done.
QN. What is your salary expectation?
Before you start talking pay (and salary negotiations) with a prospective employer, you need to find out how much the job (and you) are worth. You will need to take the time to research salaries, so, you are prepared to get what you're worth and a job offer that's realistic and reasonable.
Salary Negotiations
Once you know what you should be earning, how do you go about getting it? Start by being very patient. When interviewing for a new position, do your best not to bring up compensation until the employer makes you an offer. If you're asked what your salary requirements are, say that they are open based upon the position and the overall compensation package. Or tell the employer you'd like to know more about the responsibilities and the challenges of the job prior to discussing salary. Another option is to give the employer a salary range based upon the salary research you've done up front. Once you've received the offer you don't need to accept (or reject) it right away. A simple "I need to think it over" can get you an increase in the original offer.
And if you're ambivalent about the position a "no" can bring you a better offer too. I turned down a position I knew I didn't want, regardless of salary, and received three follow-up phone calls upping the compensation package. Be careful though, if you do definitely need that new job there's a risk that the employer may accept your declining the position and move on to the next candidate.
Negotiating a Raise
If you are currently employed and want a raise, start by being prepared. Gather your salary survey information, recent performance appraisals that document the job you're doing, and any other relevant information. Be aware of company policy regarding compensation. Some employers are limited by budget constraints and can only give raises at certain times of the year, regardless of the circumstances. Have a clear idea of what you want. Determine the salary range you're looking for and justification for the increase and have both ready to review with your supervisor. Be flexible. Would you consider an extra couple of weeks vacation instead of a raise? I know someone who's regularly taken time-off instead of money and now has six vacation weeks a year... Then, ask your supervisor for a meeting to discuss salary. Present your request, supported by documentation, calmly and rationally. Don't ask for an immediate answer. Your boss is mostly likely going to have to discuss it with Human Resources and/or other company managers.
Despite your best efforts, there may simply not be enough money in the budget to increase your salary or compensation package offer. The company may also not want to create inequities by paying one person more than others in a similar position. In that case, you can at least know you tried. Plus, if this is a job you really think that you're going to love, consider whether the company culture, the benefits, and the job itself are worth it - regardless of the salary.

QN. Tell me about yourself?
You walk into the interview room, shake hands with your interviewer and sit down with your best interviewing smile on. Guess what their first question is? "Tell me about yourself."
Do you "wing it" and actually tell all manner of things about yourself? Will you spend the next 5 minutes rambling on about what an easy-going, loyal, dedicated, hard working employee you've been? If this is the case, you stand a good chance of having bored your interviewer to death thus creating a negative first impression.
Because it's such a common interview question, it's strange that more candidates don't spend the time to prepare for exactly how to answer it. Perhaps because the question seems so disarming and informal, we drop our guard and shift into ramble mode. Resist all temptation to do so.
Your interviewer is not looking for a 10-minute dissertation here. Instead, offer a razor sharp sentence or two that sets the stage for further discussion and sets you apart from your competitors.
Your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
Give them "your synopsis about you" answer, specifically your Unique Selling Proposition. Known as a personal branding or a value-added statement, the USP is a succinct, one-sentence description of who you are, your biggest strength and the major benefit that a company will derive from this strength. Here is an example of a Unique Selling Proposition: "I'm a seasoned Retail Manager strong in developing training programs and loss prevention techniques that have resulted in revenue savings of over $2.3Million for (employer's name) during the past 11 years."
What a difference you've made with this statement. Your interviewer is now sitting forward in her chair giving you her full attention. At this point, you might add the following sentence: "I'd like to discuss how I might be able to do something like that for you." The ball is now back in her court and you have the beginnings of a real discussion and not an interrogation process.
Be Specific
The key is that you must lead with your strongest benefit to the employer. Be specific and don't wander about with some laundry list of skills or talents. Be sure to put a monetary value on your work if at all possible and be ready with details when you're called upon. Give an estimated value to the $$ you've either helped to make or save for your employer.
Be Prepared
When you walk into an interview, remember to always expect the "tell me about yourself" question. Prepare ahead of time by developing your own personal branding statement that clearly tells who you are, your major strength and the clear benefit that your employer received. The advantages of this approach are that you'll quickly gain their attention and interest them in knowing more. You'll separate yourself from your competitors. You'll also have a higher chance of being positively remembered and hired.
Nurse
Tell me about yourself and why you have chose to work in a long term care as a new graduate nurse?

—Guest Nina

About Me
I am young, motivated, and honest. I like winning and learning new things.

—Guest pattie

I'm Innovative
I am very focused. I have the ability to improve on new ways of doing things.

—Guest Babadidi

I'm a Team Player
I am a good team player with the interest and ability to learn new technologies.

—Guest Divyanshu Jain

I Am a Dedicated Worker
I am a dedicated worker who is flexible, willing to learn, enthusiastic, and friendly.

—Guest shruthi tejaswi

I'm a Team Player
Ii am a responsible person, a teamplayer like to be challenged and have the passion to make a thorough success.

—Guest Jane-Ess

I'm Independent
I know that I have everything that takes to become a good designer I am so good with my designs. I keep my mind open when it comes to using innovative techniques and satisfy my own and my employers expectations in the work assigned.

—Guest Manpreet Kaur

People Person
I'm a psychology graduate with a passion for mental health and learning disability. I have a natural interest in people and have spent the past too years sharpening my empathetic nature and caring attitude so that I could become an effective support worker. Voluntarily and in paid work I have worked with a vast array of mental health and learning disabilities and have proven to have the qualities to get the best out of people and of myself. I believe that working here would carry on this development and I believe I could bring the mentioned qualities and others such as genuiness, non-judgemental attitude, flexibility, focus and determination to benefit this residential home.

—Guest Jumping Joseph

About Myself
I am a good worker, honest, and responsible. I can help my workmates when needed.

—Guest chornay

About Me
I am a young, friendly, optimistic, foward, critical and creative thinker with a strong desire to work and carve out a niche for myself.

—Guest Okeoghene Onovae

About Myself
I am hard working individual, responsible honest team player, and willing to help my coworkers.

—Guest maurice

I Can Grab Opportunities
One of the main qualities I have is a positive attitude . I can grab opportunities in this competitive world.

—Guest samreenkhan

about me
I'm a good worker, and a team player. I like to get the job done. I am willing to be trained.

—Guest ronald

What do you know about you?
One of the best things that is found in me isa positive attitude, without which no one can stay in this world of competition.

—Guest Monika Shinde

Confidence
It's hard to tell about our own personality, but I know I am loyal , hardworking and sincere, and iI can work with a minimum supervision, so whenever I will be a part in your institution you won't regret because I know my work well.

—myrns_2010

aya mambo ya interview sitaki tena kuyasikia maishani u never judge someone for 10min