Mastaa wa Soka Ulaya na imani za "KICHAWI"

Lucchese DeCavalcante

JF-Expert Member
Jan 10, 2009
5_moore_380x480_1022460a.jpg

Bobby Moore

Classic pre-match ritual involved Moore putting his shorts on after everyone had done so first.
Team-mate Martin Peters copped wind of it and would wait for Moore to finally put his shorts on before taking his down again.
Peters would watch fascinated as Moore then dropped his again!

7_phillips_380x223_1022458a.jpg

Steve Phillips

The Bristol Rovers keeper cannot change his water bottle.
He reveals: "When I walk into the dressing-room the first water bottle I pick up I have to keep with me for the rest of the day.
"It doesn't matter how dirty or battered it gets, I can't use another one or else it's bad luck.
"And not only that, but once it's empty our kitman Roger Harding - and only him - has to refill it from a new bottle.
"Roger is the only other person allowed to touch my bottle. I don't let anyone else anywhere near it."

4_defoe_380x480_1022461a.jpg

Jermain Defoe

The Tottenham striker always has a close crop before games to avoid injury.
Defoe reveals: "I have to, I only ever seem to get injured when I have longer hair."
Pony-tailed footballers, you have been warned.

1_Goycochea_380x22_1022464a.jpg

Sergio Goycochea

Argie keeper used to urinate on the pitch if he was involved in a penalty shootout.
Goycochea explained: "If you have any natural human urges, you have to go on the field. I was very subtle and nobody complained."
Now that really is taking the pee.

9_blanc_380x480_1022457a.jpg

Laurent Blanc

The French defender kissed the shiny scalp of keeper Fabien Barthez before matches at the 1998 World Cup.
And the tactic clearly worked as France went on to win the trophy ... ooh la la.

10_bruce_380x480_1022456a.jpg

Steve Bruce
The Sunderland manager cannot watch if his team have a penalty.
"It's stupid," says Bruce. Yes, but perhaps it has been brought on by knowing his strikers are prone to the odd spot-kick miss, or TWO... eh, Benty.

Mie nilidhani imani za kichawi katika soka na michezo mingine ni hapa kwetu kumbe hata huko maulaya wana mambo haya pia!

Back
Top Bottom