Marekani yafungua Ubalozi wao ndani ya Kyiv baada ya kuufunga takriban miezi 3 iliyopita

let the caged bird sings

JF-Expert Member
Sep 19, 2020
Three months ago, we lowered our flag over the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, just days before Russian forces streamed across Ukraine’s border to carry out President Putin’s unprovoked, unjustified war of choice.

When we suspended operations at the embassy, we made the point clear: while we would relocate U.S. embassy personnel for their safety and security, this would in no way prevent our engagement with, and support for, the Ukrainian people, government, and civil society as well as our allies and partners. We underscored our commitment to Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, pledged to continue our assistance, and started working toward the day we could return to Kyiv.

Now, that day has come. Today we are officially resuming operations at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv. The Ukrainian people, with our security assistance, have defended their homeland in the face of Russia’s unconscionable invasion, and, as a result, the Stars and Stripes are flying over the Embassy once again. We stand proudly with, and continue to support, the government and people of Ukraine as they defend their country from the Kremlin’s brutal war of aggression.

As we take this momentous step, we have put forward additional measures to increase the safety of our colleagues who are returning to Kyiv and have enhanced our security measures and protocols.

We are committed to confronting the challenges ahead. The war rages on. Russia’s forces inflict death and destruction on Ukrainian soil every day. Millions of Ukrainians are displaced from their homes and mourn the loss of their loved ones. With strength of purpose, we reaffirm our commitment to the people and government of Ukraine, and we look forward to carrying out our mission from the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv.

20220519_144047.jpg

Wazee wamapropaganda wanajeshi wenu wanajisalimisha Azov....nyie mnajifanya mnapeperusha bendera hicho ni kitambaa tu Kima nyie
Look at this fool, Ideot and frustrated individual.

Go and find food to eat.c your neck like electric pole. You are not feeding well yet you are all over Jf shouting Putin this Russia that... You can't even afford to eat is it Russia you love so much you can afford to go to?

Poor man.

Warusi wa JAMII FORUM hawapendi kusikia hizi habari masikioni kwao wala kuziona machoni mwao.

Subili matusi kutoka kwa baadhi ya warusi wa humu.

Nitarudi kusoma comments.

Go and find food to eat.c your neck like electric pole. You are not feeding well yet you are all over Jf shouting Putin this Russia that... You can't even afford to eat is it Russia you love so much you can afford to go to?

Poor man.
Mbona makasiriko mengi!! washakugusa tko nini!

Warusi wa JAMII FORUM hawapendi kusikia hizi habari masikioni kwao wala kuziona machoni mwao.

Subili matusi kutoka kwa baadhi ya warusi wa humu.

Nitarudi kusoma comments.
Tunataka kusikia habari za ushindi siyo kupandisha daso la mashoga

Poor man.
Khe!! Now this is childish stupidity.
Hukuwa na sababu ya kutukana hivyo as if jamaa kakutukana.

M
Kremlin inakaribia kuanguka.
Hakuna tena uwezekano wa kuiangusha serikali ya Zelensky.

Mi naona Kama Mmarekani kaamua kumuachia MRUSI sehemu zingine zote ndani ya Ukraine isipokuwa Kyiv.

Alipo MRUSI Mmarekani hakanyagi na alipo Mmarekani MRUSI hakanyagi.

Sioni Vita hii ikiisha siku za hivi karibuni.

Khe!! Now this is childish stupidity.
Hukuwa na sababu ya kutukana hivyo as if jamaa kakutukana.
https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide off.. Go through his comment and read properly before rebuking me.
The guy criticies and called me KIMA and you WANT me to fold my fingers? 🙁
I have zero intolerance with studipity.
Toe for toe is the language I'm speaking in my whole life.

Kamfungulia nani ? Hakuna huduma yeyote itakayofanyika hapo Mh.balozi mwenyewe anaishi Poland nani anataka kufa kizembe

Hii maana yake ni nini hasa., vita imeisha? Russia ameshindwa na hana mpango tena na Kyiv ambayo kabla tuliambiwa imezingirwa na jeshi la urusi na kutakiwa askari wa Ukraine kuweka silaha chini, Marekani wamejiamini vipi kurudisha ubalozi wao tena Kyiv muda huu vita inaendelea?

US embassy in Kyiv reopens after nearly three months of war​

Washington remains committed to helping Ukraine amid Russia’s invasion, the US says, as embassy staff return to the capital.

us.jpg

18 May 2022

The United States has reopened its embassy in Kyiv, the US Department of State announced, nearly three months after withdrawing American diplomats and suspending work in the Ukrainian capital in advance of Russia’s invasion.

“The Ukrainian people, with our security assistance, have defended their homeland in the face of Russia’s unconscionable invasion, and, as a result, the Stars and Stripes are flying over the Embassy once again,” Secretary of State Antony Blinken said in a statement on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom