Marekani: Maandamano ya kifo cha George Floyd yafika White House, mabomu ya machozi yatumika. Rais Trump ajificha

Kwani hio 9/11 ulitegemea kama itatokea japokua nimpango wao wenyewe ila ulitegemea kama itatokea

Wahuni tutazama humo humo natutamchomoa huyu simbirisi na atakula bakora zakushato...

Sent using My COVID-19
Mkuu unajifurahisha tu mwenyewe.Hakuna mjinga wa kufanya unachofikiri..

1591035816971.png

Halafu analeta ubishi na kutoa mimacho kama paka aliyebanwa na mlango!

Kwa kutumia tu common sense....hivi kweli kabisa hao rioters waivamie White House halafu kusiwe na hata chombo chochote cha habari ‘kinachoeleweka’ kisiripoti?

Hiyo ndo ingekuwa headline news dunia nzima....
Nadhani ni White House ya Banana Republic ndio imevamiwa, siyo ile ya pale Pennsylvania Avenue! 😀

1591036564930.png
1591036596485.png

George Floyd died on Memorial Day as he was arrested by four police officers over allegedly trying to buy cigarettes with a counterfeit $20 bill. He was seen in a video pleading that he couldn't breathe as white officer Derek Chauvin pressed his knee against his neck
'' .........… But nothing quite prepared me for the undiluted horror of seeing George Floyd being slowly murdered by a white policeman on the streets of Minneapolis. This, like the other incidents, was captured by several cell phone cameras. And what I saw made me feel physically sick to the very pit of my stomach.

The devil of it was in the diabolical detail, played out in real time like some kind of hideous snuff movie. George Floyd’s death would have been just another sad statistic, doubtless framed as a tragic accident involving a man using fake money who resisted arrest so hard that he caused his own life to end. But nothing quite prepared me for the undiluted horror of seeing George Floyd being slowly murdered by a white policeman on the streets of Minneapolis.

This, like the other incidents, was captured by several cell phone cameras. And what I saw made me feel physically sick to the very pit of my stomach. The devil of it was in the diabolical detail, played out in real time like some kind of hideous snuff movie. George Floyd’s death would have been just another sad statistic, doubtless framed as a tragic accident involving a man using fake money who resisted arrest so hard that he caused his own life to end.''
And we’ve seen, with terrible irony, how right NFL star Colin Kaepernick was to take the knee to protest about police brutality against black people.

Let’s be very clear: George Floyd was killed because he was a black man whose life just didn’t matter to Derek Chauvin. That much is crystal clear from the nonchalant, staggeringly callous way Chauvin allows Floyd to slowly expire from life under his knee. Even by the dreadful standards of police violence against black people in America, this is a new low.

It’s the moment everything Kaepernick said about black people’s discrimination at the hands of the criminal justice system is shown to be shockingly, inarguably true. That’s why the whole country has exploded with fury. That’s why cities are burning. That’s why there’s rioting on the streets. I don’t condone any of the looting and violence.

It’s shameful, wrong, and self-defeating. As Martin Luther King said: ‘Hate begets hate; violence begets violence. Toughness begets a greater toughness.’ But my God, I understand the rage of the protesters.

And it’s just not good enough for white people like me to watch George Floyd die, shake our heads and say how awful it is, rant about the looters, then turn away and get on with our comparatively privileged lives.

This is a wake-up moment for all of us. Yet the one person who could most powerfully effect change is doing the complete opposite. President Trump had one job to do after this terrible killing – and that was to heal the raging wounds of fellow Americans. To speak to them from the Oval Office, with love, and respect and empathy.

To say he understood their anger and would do everything in his power to stop more black people like George Floyd being killed by the very people charged with protecting their lives Cop presses knee on George Floyd’s death Instead, as America burned, Trump poured fuel onto the fire.

‘When the looting starts, the shooting starts,’ he tweeted on Friday.
This was a direct quote from racist Miami police chief Walter Headley in 1967, who referred to Civil Rights protests by saying: ‘There is only one way to handle looters and arsonists during a riot and that is to shoot them on sight. I’ve let the word filter down: when the looting starts, the shooting starts.’

Earlier that month, Headley had ‘declared war’ on crime and said his primary target was ‘aimed at young Negro males, from 15 to 21.’ So, here was the President of the United States effectively telling black people protesting at the murder of a black man by a police officer that more black people were now going to be killed by police officers. It’s hard to imagine a more reckless, incendiary thing to say at such a tense time.''

Hakunaga ustaraabu,,raia huko nao Wana mitutu home,,kwahiyo wakiua hovyo,wanarisk civil wars
Nadhani pia changamoto kubwa sasa iliyopo ni hiyo. Sheria za kumili silaha kwa nchi kama Marekani sio ngumu, hivyo kupelekea watu/raia wengi sana kuwa na silaha mitaani, achilia zile ambazo zinamilikiwa kinyume na utaratibu.

Ni mwezi wa tatu au wanne ilionyesha ununuzi wa silaha kwa watu binafsi ulipanda kwa kiasi kikubwa sana japo nchi ilikuwa kwenye lockdown.

Nadhani ni muda muafaka sasa wa mamlaka husika kuliangalia swala la haya maandamano kwa jicho la tatu na kuona namna ya kushusha hizo hasira/maandamano.

Hay yote Trump kayataka mwenyewe, anatakiwa aongee na wana nchi. Ila yye anatweet utadhni mkuu w kituo CH Polisi
Ha ha haa. Yule mzee nadhani anashindwa twitter. Maana apart from tweeting, he also replies mpaka unashindwa muelewa. Kuna yule governor juzi alisema bora jamaa hata asingeongea maana amezidisha tu hasira za waandamanaji

Ewaaaaaaa hii yenyewe.Mie nimeshangaa yaani watu waingie ikulu kirahisi hivyo?

Kuna baadhi ya watu humu ni mambumbumbu sana aisee!

Kwanza hawajui hata White House ikoje, licha ya kuwa na access na mtandao.

Pili hawajui hata kupembua kati ya uzushi na habari ya kweli, licha ya kuwa na nyenzo za kufanya hivyo.

Tatu, mtu anakomaa kubisha kitu ambacho hata hakijui.

White House haiwezi kuwa breached. Tuliofika hapo tunajua palivyo.

Yeyote atayethubutu kuvuka mstari uliowekwa na Secret Service basi anatafuta kifo tu.

Secret Service hawana mchezo. Wanamaanisha wanachokisema.

Nadhani ni White House ya Banana Republic ndio imevamiwa, siyo ile ya pale Pennsylvania Avenue!

Kuna watu ni mazuzu sana aisee!

Kwanza hata sijui nguvu za kumwelewesha nilizitoa wapi!

White House haiwezi kuwa breached kissenge namna hiyo.

Halafu sasa...White House hailindwi na Secret Service tu....there’s a lot more to it....

Anayetaka kufa na aende akajaribu....

Back
Top Bottom