Marando got votes from CHADEMA, NCCR-M and few CCM MPs. CUF voted for a CCM candidate

tartoo

Jul 2, 2010
Marando got votes from CHADEMA, NCCR-M and few CCM MPs. CUF voted for a CCM candidate as a block...

Source: Zitto Kabwe's facebook's status

message sent to cuf supporters, why cuf addressed to public that they'll support marando???? who do they think are fools.. even Rashid too..

I think something need to be done to bring opposition unity, else no hope in the parliament.
CHADEMA and the rest need to workout the differences.

I think something need to be done to bring opposition unity, else no hope in the parliament.
No Opposition unity is needed here! Unity of the lion and the buffalo doesn't work.
It is good Chadema have known that there are two to oppose, sisi em A and Sisi em B.
Let them fight to the last blood without help of enemy disguised. That will be enough and is what we need!

The agreement btn CCM and CUF in ZnZ is the reasons, Chadema oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No Opposition unity is needed here! Unity of the lion and the buffalo doesn't work.
It is good Chadema have known that there are two to oppose, sisi em A and Sisi em B.
Let them fight to the last blood without help of enemy disguised. That will be enough and is what we need!

Oh! when you talk about opposition unity you must first have a look to current leaders in opposition parties.!! If somebody from one party contested presidential post for four times! {one term is 5yrs x4} What do you thing!! one any other member from the same part could stand for?

Really! I don't get exactly watz going on behind scene! When are we going to practise a real democracy in our country? Did we adopt theoretically or practically?
Democracy is all obout positive changes towards achieving a significant and feasible DEVELOPMENT.
CUF MP's you are in the Bunge to represent the views that would be accepted by the majority not individuality.

Hii tumeisikia hapa jamvini jana. Dr Slaa alitutonya. Basi tuangalie mbele. Atakayetaka kuwa upande wetu na aje na asiyetaka akae kivyake sisi tunajua la kufanya na tutakutana tena 2015 watashangaa Chadema itakuwa na majimbo 150 ya wazi kabisa. Na hapo watajua nini watanzania wanapenda na nini hawapendi. Ngoja tupeleke nguvu zetu kambi za pwani na zanzibar tuone itakuwaje!

I totally agree with you, CHADEMA should hog it alone. Cuf cannot be relied upon as an opposition colleague as it is now an appendage of CCM; any relationship between Chadema and Cuf will be to the detriment of the former!! Please Chadema Mps ,you are better off on your own than having parties that will undermine you in your fold!!

Dr Slaa alitutonya.

I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HEAR IT STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH. TUWEKEE ALIYOYASEMA DR. SLAA MKUU

sugar_kiss.jpg

Chadema kwanini hawaelewani na CUF na mijadala humu ndani ni kuilaumu CUF tu je Chadema hawana tatizo?

Marando got votes from CHADEMA, NCCR-M and few CCM MPs. CUF voted for a CCM candidate as a block...

Source: Zitto Kabwe's facebook's status

It does not dissolve well to in my mind "How can CUF be an opposition party in Mainland while it is part of Zanzibar formed government"

Kuna mambo mengi yanaendelea na sitaki kusema chadema hawana mkono wao katika haya!

kwenye mapambano ya fikara na ukombozi kama haya, kila chama na wenye busara wakae chini na kuona lipi la muhimu kufanyika kuleta umoja utakaoleta ukombozi.

kujifanya wajujia na kuwa kuna wengine ccmB na wengine CCM C na wengine ndio halisia, ndio kunakopeleka haya yote kuwa hivi

maturity level ni kufanya yale mambo magumu ambayo yatamshangaza kila mtu

yet I say chadema has alot to do and act! kujifanya superior kuliko wengine ni kupoteza muda na credibility. CUF -Zanzibar wanaweza wakalingia zaidi mafanikio kuliko chadema

TLP, NCCR mnaowaita ccmB ndio waliompigia kura marando!!!

acheni ushabiki jamani, we have serious problem here

Kuna mambo mengi yanaendelea na sitaki kusema chadema hawana mkono wao katika haya!

kwenye mapambano ya fikara na ukombozi kama haya, kila chama na wenye busara wakae chini na kuona lipi la muhimu kufanyika kuleta umoja utakaoleta ukombozi.

kujifanya wajujia na kuwa kuna wengine ccmB na wengine CCM C na wengine ndio halisia, ndio kunakopeleka haya yote kuwa hivi

maturity level ni kufanya yale mambo magumu ambayo yatamshangaza kila mtu

yet I say chadema has alot to do and act! kujifanya superior kuliko wengine ni kupoteza muda na credibility. CUF -Zanzibar wanaweza wakalingia zaidi mafanikio kuliko chadema

TLP, NCCR mnaowaita ccmB ndio waliompigia kura marando!!!

acheni ushabiki jamani, we have serious problem here
Waberoya,
Wewe ungependekezeka CHADEMA wafanye nini wakati baadhi ya viongozi wa CUF wameshasikika hadharani wakisema hawana interest ya kushirikiana na CHADEMA? Wawarambe miguu?

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom