Mapenzi yanaua?

MzalendoHalisi

JF-Expert Member
Jun 24, 2007
A Maswa District resident has hanged himself after his wife reportedly ran off with another man.

Police said 28-year-old John Amos killed himself on Tuesday at Igumanghobo Village after discovering that his wife had eloped with a young man who had identified himself as the woman?s brother.
The pair allegedly stole Sh400,000 from Amos before disappearing from the village.

?Amos arrived home to find his wife and money gone. He was distraught, and this is what we think drove him to suicide,? a police officer at Maswa District police headquarters told The Citizen.
He said the man who took off with Amos? wife arrived at the couples? home three days earlier and identified himself as the woman?s brother.

?We?ve learnt that Amos was initially suspicious of the man and his worst fears were confirmed when he disappeared with his wife,? the officer said.

The woman left behind a note in Kiswahili reading: ?Please do not bother looking for me. I?m sick and tired of living with you. I want you to know that man I have run off with was my choice right from the start.?

Neighbours said Amos married the woman four months ago, adding that they were surprised at the marriage?s dramatic collapse because the two never quarreled.

Amos said in a suicide note that he had decided to take his own life after the woman he had loved was ?stolen? by another man.
Police said they were looking for the two runaway lovers to help them in investigations.
http://www.thecitizen.co.tz/

MKE WAKO UMEMUOA UNAKAA NAE MIEZI MINNE- HALAFU ANATOROSHWA NA JAMAA MWINGINE- UNGEKUWA WEWE UNGEJINYONGA? DU YAANI KAZI SANA!

vijana wengi wanajiangamiza kwa hichi kinachoitwa "mapenzi". sijui kama wapo right kujihukumu namna hii?.tujadilini

Kitendo tu cha mke kutoroka na jamaa mwingine- huyu mke hakuna na mapenzi ya kweli. Ningekuwa mimi -ningeoa tu binti mwingine- ila kujiua is going too far!

Kitendo tu cha mke kutoroka na jamaa mwingine- huyu mke hakuna na mapenzi ya kweli. Ningekuwa mimi -ningeoa tu binti mwingine- ila kujiua is going too far!

unajua kuna wengine wanaruhusu mawazo yatawale maamuzi yao.hata mimi nadhani sio solution kwa kijana kujiuwa kisa tu kakimbiwa na mwanamke au mwanamme.ni kweli inauma sana ,na inaweza ikakufanya ukose raha ya maisha ,hususan kama aliekuendea kinyume ulikuwa unamuona nje vyengine lakini kumbe kifuani mwake kaficha mengine.