Mapato yote ya GoK ni 1.6trl, bajeti ni 3trl, budget deficit ni 1.4trl (48%). Uchumi wa Kenya umekufa kabisa

Date ndio huwa hupendi kuonesha

Naskia mkisoma hii report mnazeeka ju akili zenyu zimechoka sana
Screenshot_20210129-170941.jpg

Let's assume that that report is true. It says that 40% of Kenyans live in extreme poverty. 40% of 47 million Kenyans is roughly 18.8 million people. The same World Bank says that 28 million Tanzanians live in extreme poverty. Now the question is, who is doing better between Kenya and Tanzania in matters extreme poverty?
Kenyatta ndo aliyekuambia mpo mil 47?
Screenshot_20210129-111816.jpg

Let's assume that that report is true. It says that 40% of Kenyans live in extreme poverty. 40% of 47 million Kenyans is roughly 18.8 million people. The same World Bank says that 28 million Tanzanians live in extreme poverty. Now the question is, who is doing better between Kenya and Tanzania in matters extreme poverty?
Kakojoe ukalale ss mana dawa ishakuingia
tapatalk_1602338908414.jpg

Report ucharwa, world Bank hawawezi ji contradict hivyo., Tanzania iko ovyo., facts inawaumbua kila uchao.,
I have done a simple Google Search with the keyword "State of Economic Inclusion Report 2021" which that article in the provided link quotes but I have not seen anywhere Kenya or Zimbabwe is being mentioned. Desperation is taking a toll on these guys

I have done a simple Google Search with the keyword "State of Economic Inclusion Report 2021" which that article in the provided link quotes but I have not seen anywhere Kenya or Zimbabwe is being mentioned. Desperation is taking a toll on these guys
The idiots are angry we top them, ni wivu na chuki inawasumbua nchi yao inaongozwa kienyeji sana, with pedestrian economics za Mr. Magufuli.,

10 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom