Maoni ya Ishomile juu ya kupanda kwa mafuta

Mwande na Mndewa

JF-Expert Member
Feb 26, 2021
MAONI YA ISHOMILE JUU YA KUPANDA KWA MAFUTA;-

Mtangazaji:Habari Mh,tupe maoni yako juu ya kupanda kwa mafuta.

ISHOMILE:let me abruptly regurgitate my point of view vis a vis fuel increase,I absquatulate using my perspicacity and ratiocination as a composimentis homo sapiens and as an erudite and academic juggernaut,

Let me delineate the nitty-gritty the nuts and bolts and the crinkum-crankum of the status quo,this is not me venting out my garrulity and loquacious monomania in this hali tete,You see I would never intentionally obfuscate, befuddle,becloud and bumfuzzle Tanganyikan in a fog or canopy of obnubilation and argle-bargle or malarkey,

Now let me digress to the crux and focal point of this colloquy,it is dismally lugubrious and dolourously lachrymose that the premium motor spirit or if you have the proclivity and propensity, to refer to it with the layman's nomenclature fuel is no more ubiquitous,and as a concomitant of that the price keeps burgeaning and mushrooming as a corollary of the cost-push inflation,

Now let me demistify and delineate as I pilot and paddle Tanganyikan through this explository legato peregrination of rebarbative rigmarole,You see the government have prefabricated galvanized and plummeted the economy into a gargantuan cataclysmic hibernation,somnolence and discombobulated economic harmattan that has consequently culminated and cancatervated into a cantankerous and nefarious ruckus.

As we have changed from contractionary economic policy to expansionary economic polices,the only way to vanguish this elephantine gargantuan quandary is to deracinate and obliterate and malfeasant shonky and mendacious snollygosters and substitute them with dinkum compos mentis homo sapiens, Thank you!.

MAONI YA ISHOMILE JUU YA KUPANDA KWA MAFUTA;-

Mtangazaji:Habari Mh,tupe maoni yako juu ya kupanda kwa mafuta.

ISHOMILE:let me abruptly regurgitate my point of view vis a vis fuel increase,I absquatulate using my perspicacity and ratiocination as a composimentis homo sapiens and as an erudite and academic juggernaut,

Let me delineate the nitty-gritty the nuts and bolts and the crinkum-crankum of the status quo,this is not me venting out my garrulity and loquacious monomania in this hali tete,You see I would never intentionally obfuscate, befuddle,becloud and bumfuzzle Tanganyikan in a fog or canopy of obnubilation and argle-bargle or malarkey,

Now let me digress to the crux and focal point of this colloquy,it is dismally lugubrious and dolourously lachrymose that the premium motor spirit or if you have the proclivity and propensity, to refer to it with the layman's nomenclature fuel is no more ubiquitous,and as a concomitant of that the price keeps burgeaning and mushrooming as a corollary of the cost-push inflation,

Now let me demistify and delineate as I pilot and paddle Tanganyikan through this explository legato peregrination of rebarbative rigmarole,You see the government have prefabricated galvanized and plummeted the economy into a gargantuan cataclysmic hibernation,somnolence and discombobulated economic harmattan that has consequently culminated and cancatervated into a cantankerous and nefarious ruckus.

As we have changed from contractionary economic policy to expansionary economic polices,the only way to vanguish this elephantine gargantuan quandary is to deracinate and obliterate and malfeasant shonky and mendacious snollygosters and substitute them with dinkum compos mentis homo sapiens, Thank you!.
Hakika hii vita ya urusi na Ukraine isipoisha mapema vitu vikashuka bei,hakika tutaona mauza uza yote.

Back
Top Bottom