Mange Kimambi a Tanzanian Socialite is back!!

Jun 25, 2016
OMG! WARNING!!SOME GRAPHIC LANGUAGES ON IMAGES ATTACHED ON THIS THREAD.
ONYO!! PICHA ZENYE LUGHA KALI MWISHONI MWA UZI HUU.
When I said Mange Binti Kimambi aka Madam Mange Kimambi is back, I meant she has resurrected her beef with Rachel A. Temu ( The younger sister of former Miss Tanzania Hoyce Temu) on Instagram. It is a big fight and cursing going on right now on her page. The reason why the beef is on is because Rachel is engaged to be married to a guy who works with UN. I guess the reason why Mange is at it, it is because allegedly Rachel did the same to her when she was about to get married to her ex-hubby aka Mzungu Kijana AKA Mr. Lance Lowery AKA Baba Keanu AKA former Shemeji. Anyway, now Madam from LA has contacted Rachel's fiancé on Twitter and sent emails at his workplace warning him that Rachel might be sick. Mange then updated her post and wrote that Rachel and her fiancé might all have HIV. I do not know how long this beef will last but the anticipation is, this might last for a while. Also Mange is attacking Mama Mlaki who is a respected member of the community in Tanzanian political system. I thought Mange Kimambi was done with fighting and cursing people online after her divorce, but this is still going on. It seems that she has moved on with her life and she really looks like she is doing fine post divorce.There are rumors that her beautiful daughter is no longer living with her and now is living with some relatives or probably her dad. Anyway, as a result of all the beefs on social media, some people on Instagram have created several pages dedicated to curse and call her out anytime she post anything. Those pages include Kichwapanzioriginal( who exposed Mange's divorce),lemutuz nation, semausikikeoriginal,mapya2( who is Mange's extended family member who use to live with Mange in Florida I think) and many more.Those pages have recently gained more followers after divorce was announced. If you can get somebody to translate for you, you will see how offensive some of the cursing and fights are. It is really sad state of affair and I feel sorry for anybody related to her who can read Swahili and see all the drama that she has had over the years since she moved to United States. It is unbelievable. Apparently she has also been posting pics/videos of the men she is going to dates with so it seems she is dating.If men could understand what has been written or what she has wrote over the years, she would not have any dates or a job in America ever again. But again, may be she has reasons to do all this and probably angry at her enemies who also cursed and wrote defamatory stuffs about her. Mange's argument is that people are jealous of her success and fabulous life and her beautiful family and the fact that she live in the most richest country in the world while most of her enemies are not as successful as she is. I mean lets be real though Mange's kids are very beautiful/ handsome/ adorable.For this reason, her allegedly enemies have been causing fights with her since she moved to the United States.Most of the her enemies tend to be socialites/models/politicians/ public figures/ musicians/friends/ classmates/ businesswomen by the way. People thinks she may have some serious issues that she need to deal with and that is a reason she is lashing out. The other reason for fighting is the rumors that she wants an asylum status so she can continue to live in US. You can do that by saying that you are not safe returning to your country. I mean since TZ is not in a list of conflicted/ war-torn countries(in which people are praying for it to remain so) I think she is looking for a reason to stay in the States in case something happens to her current status. But these are just rumors. I am sure they will be more drama to come but for now that is what is up and people have the screenshots saved. Haya kwa wale waswahili mnajua kinachoendelea. Kama unataka ubuyu nenda kaangalie instagram ya Madam Mange Kimambi na ugomvi mpya na Rachel binti Temu na Mama Mlaki na familia yake.Look at the attached thumbnail pictures below for more info.

Attachments

• IMG_3627.jpg
    IMG_3627.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 591
  • IMG_3633.jpg
    IMG_3633.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_3634.jpg
    IMG_3634.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 546
  • IMG_3624.PNG
    IMG_3624.PNG
    152.4 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_3632.jpg
    IMG_3632.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 651
  • IMG_3636.jpg
    IMG_3636.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_3637.jpg
    IMG_3637.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 589
Unajua inaumiza sana, alichofanyiwa Mange na kina Rachel, Nambua etc si kizuri kabisa kipindi yeye anataka kuolewa mpk waliwatafuta wakwe zake na mange na kuwapa profile la mange na pia waliwatukana sana wazazi mange matusi ya Nguoni. Waache na wenyewe wapate joto ya jiwe lol!

Tushajua uko Arkansas ndani ndani wanakolima kunde, unatumia nguvu kutujulisha uko Marekani na kingereza cha kulazimisha kutuchosha huku unaonekana live unamponda Mange. Bye bih!

Duh Mange kweli kiboko yao.wao kumsema Mange ni sawa tu ila akiwajibu wanakuja mbio kulia mitandaoni kutafuta huruma ya wasomaji.leave her alone

mange ni shida wanamchokozaga wenyewe ila akijibu watu wanashika midomo

But still remember and you have to put it in your mind that those so called Rachel and her group were the first to irritate her during the time she was getting married by abusing her, calling her a whore. They sent emails to her in laws. So it's a fair game

Back
Top Bottom