Sasa F11 yako Henderson anacheza, Mctominay ndio asicheze? Punguza ujuaji na ushabiki
Unapinga hoja za watu kwa kuandika Bla bla tu Leta hoja za kueleweka Mimi nimesema Wilfried Ndindi ni bora mara miles kwa Mc Tominay,Unakuja kuniambia sijui akija Liverpool sijui nini Wewe kwa uelewa wako Position anayocheza Mc Tominay akija kwenye Squad ya Klopp anaweza kuingia F11.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Mfano mdogo ni mechi Arsenal dhidi ya Cristal Palace, waamuzi waliamua kutumia VAR na Auba alipewa red card

Lakini kwenye game ya Liverpool dhidi ya Spurs, Robertson alifanya kosa la namna hiyo hiyo lakini jamaa hata hawakujisumbua kuangalia VAR

Naona FA wamelifanyia kazi, maana Arsenal tulipeleka clip kama hizo ,kuonesha Mbona VAR inaziacha

Leo wamekuja na kuruhusu marefa kutumia monitors zilizopo uwanjani
IMG_20200117_164330_607.jpeg

Solskjær press conference vs dippers (A)

Rashford injury update
I can’t tell you now, as I said with Harry a few weeks ago, of course, we’re gonna give him the absolute amount of time to find out, we’ll do some more checks and treatment with him today, yesterday was a recovery day, I’m not gonna hold my breath I would probably think he wouldn’t be ready but let’s see. 48 hours, so let’s see.

Liverpool preview
We need a very, very good performance to go there and win but we beat City last month, had the PSG game, need to get to the level of those performances when you go away to the team that’s top of the league.

The last two performances at Old Trafford we have drawn twice and been close to winning both games, so we’ve got some games to look back at and that will give us loads of belief and on the game if we perform to our best we have a chance to win.

Solskjær press conference vs dippers (A)

Rashford injury update
I can’t tell you now, as I said with Harry a few weeks ago, of course, we’re gonna give him the absolute amount of time to find out, we’ll do some more checks and treatment with him today, yesterday was a recovery day, I’m not gonna hold my breath I would probably think he wouldn’t be ready but let’s see. 48 hours, so let’s see.

Kwa maneno haya, naona kabisa OGS anajaribu kucheza na akili zetu kama alivyofanya last time.

Mwambieni tunaijua janja yake, we will prepare ourselves as if Rashford will be in.

Fernandes transfer update
I can’t tell you about any players that play for other teams, no. We’re focusing on this team at the moment.

Ashley Young latest
To be fair, I think it was for Ashley, he’s 35 in the summer and if he gets a two year contract somewhere I think it’s up to him to take that, we were ready to offer that, he’s been a good servant, captain, won trophies, league cups, but we’ve got players coming through and when Ashley’s head and mindset was on so why not now.

Maguire is new United captain
Harry is wearing the captain’s armband and will keep wearing it, he’s been a leader in the group, I’ve been, not surprised, but impressed by his leadership skills, so he will continue wearing the armband.

He’s come in and everything about him tells me he’s a leader. He’s part of a group that we’ve had that have been leading this young group, Ashley has been, David, Marcus, Harry, so Harry will keep on wearing the armband.

Intimidating Anfield crowd
I’ve had both wins and defeats there at Anfield as a player so you’ve gotta look forward to these games, it’s a great challenge for our players to play against the leaders of the league.

We’ve done well the last couple of times but away at Anfield is another matter. You can make sure you enjoy it but it can also be an intimidating place, but gotta prepare as well as we can some young players playing at Anfield for the first time..

Brandon Williams discipline concern?
Does it look like I need to speak to him, I think he’s been absolutely outstanding, every challenge he’s put in front of him he’s tackled head on. He’s only 19 he’s played 10 or 11 starts, but he reminds me so much of the mentality of Gary Neville and I think he’ll enjoy going to Anfield, to put it that way.

Safety fears for Anfield?
No safety fears, no, but of course they wanna try to intimidate us but as long as it’s within the boundaries, I’ve been sat in a coach or bus going to Europe or Anfield and whatever they shout and scream that’s just part and parcel of these games.

Who do you think are the best team in the league?
The proof is in the league table, Liverpool have been best team in the league but when City out play you, they’re two different teams, two good teams they’ve shown over the years, Man City gives you a different challenge to what Liverpool does, two very different ways of playing football.

Any chance United could go as long as Liverpool without a title?
That’s what we’re working hard to make sure doesn’t happen and let that be a lesson for us and let that be a lesson to us. We can’t let ourselves go another 24 years without winning the league. I believe in this club, we will get there.

Will you sign a replacement for Young?
Timothy is coming back as well, he’s a right back and played for Holland as a right back aged 19, we want him back, Diogo is back fit but the full back position we’re quite ok.

Klopp says United 'only defend'
I don’t think it’s an accusation, take it as a compliment we’ve defended so well, when the opposition manager is frustrated that’s a good sign our boys have done well, I think we’ve been closest to winning both games so I don’t know what the problem has been.

United front three have out scored Liverpool's
The front three they’ve got have been playing together for ages, seasons now, and you can see the rotation movements, understanding and we hope our front three will get that understanding. I think I’ve only started them together once in Premier League, so we’ve got a way to go to get the understanding but they scored four goals in that game.
So I believe in ours, gonna add to them, definitely, but in years coming we’ll see lots of them. Liverpool have scored more goals than us outside the front three so not gonna say ours are better or theirs are better. Sunday will be a game by itself.

The Bruno Fernandes deal is off. United refused to meet Sporting's demands.

MAN U bwana Ubahili mbaya sana

issue sio ubahiri, usajili una mambo mengi sana. muda mwingine jiulize kwa nini usajili wa mchezaji fulani timu nyingine zimejiweka kando mmeachwa peke yenu mnapambana?

mbona haaland haikuwa hivyo? juve, mara madrid
de light timu kibao na akaenda juve.

ila huyu hata arsenal tu hawana time naye ni nyie tu man utd.

ni mzuri sana eeeh?

Updates on Bruno Fernandes to United

From sky source

Man Utd wamekwishakubaliana na BF siku mbili zilizopita

Leo Man Utd na Sporting wamekubaliana mauzo/Manunuzi ya BF kwa kiasi cha £43m up front na add ons ya £17m kwa kadiri BF atakavyoisaidia timu

Sporting wameng'ang'ania Bruno acheze mechi ya mwisho dhidi ya Benfica ili awaage mashabiki ndipo wamuuze rasmi japo United hawakuafiki suala hilo

BF anaweza kutangazwa kesho au jumatatu kuwa mchezaji wa United

Wivu wa kike huu
issue sio ubahiri, usajili una mambo mengi sana. muda mwingine jiulize kwa nini usajili wa mchezaji fulani timu nyingine zimejiweka kando mmeachwa peke yenu mnapambana?

mbona haaland haikuwa hivyo? juve, mara madrid
de light timu kibao na akaenda juve.

ila huyu hata arsenal tu hawana time naye ni nyie tu man utd.

ni mzuri sana eeeh?

Back
Top Bottom