Manchester United haitetereki

princetx

JF-Expert Member
Apr 6, 2012
Kwa wale wanaotegemea haitakuwemo hata katika top 4, wajue kwamwe utd haianguki kama flag inavyoonyesha hapa chini
pyzy6y2e.jpg

Moyes eyes long run in Europe

David Moyes-says his Manchester players should be aiming to win this season's UEFA Champions League after-qualifying for the knockout stages as group winners.

The Reds-overcame-Ukrainian champions-Shakhtar Donetsk-in the final-Group A-fixture on Tuesday, with a second-half Phil Jones goal ensuring-top spot ahead of next Monday's last-16 draw. Despite disappointing-domestic results in recent weeks, United have excelled in-Europe and-the boss believes his team can go far in the competition, possibly all the way.

Moyes said: "I think a club like Manchester United always has to be trying to win the trophy. The teams in this competition are very good, as everyone knows, but I think you need to get better as the tournament goes on.

"Last year, I think a lot of people were surprised to see Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich get to the final, with no sign of the Spanish teams. I think it's a tough competition, and it will be a hard one for us, but one where we will take every game as it comes and see how we get on.

“It’s a great tournament, all United supporters love it, they’ve been to finals before and know exactly what it means. I’m looking forward to taking those fans back to another final, and hope the draw is kind to us."

---

-

uploadfromtaptalk1387002099346.jpg

A leader in the making

The old adage decrees that a jack of all trades is a master of none. In Phil Jones, United may have found an exception to the rule.

Still just 21 and already in his third season at Old Trafford, Jones perfectly showcased his incredible adaptability in November's victory over Premier League leaders Arsenal. Flawless in a defensive midfield role for 45 minutes, Jones was then redeployed in central defence following Nemanja Vidic's concussion, and was equally unyielding.

While Wayne Rooney's line-leading omnipresence earned him the man of the match accolade, Jones' contribution was just as important in stifling the Gunners' creativity and demolishing attacks. It takes a special player to affect such a high-level game so decisively in two different positions, especially at 21. Jones has enjoyed successful stints as a centre back, central midfielder, right back and man-marker. It turns out versatility has been a common theme throughout the youngster's football life.

"He never even played in the back four for us," says Phil Hindley, who coached nine-year-old Jones in Ribble Wanderers' Under-10s team in Preston, where Jones was born. "You could play him anywhere across midfield or anywhere upfront and he'd regularly be among our top scorers. It's definitely rare to see a kid with the football intelligence to do that at that age. One or two positions, maybe, but not that many, and especially not when they're playing with kids a year older than them like Phil was. He's a long way away from the lad who I worked with but there are still traits I recognise."

Arsenal Play like chicken. Title belongs mcity or Chelsea or united... arsenal cannot make it.

Gunners has been gun down. By the end of next arsenal will be 3 in the epl table.

United to face Olympiacos

United will face Olympiacos of Greece in the last 16 of the Champions League.The Reds will play the second leg at home after winning Group A, and face the Greek champions, who finished second in Group C behind Paris Saint Germain.

Najua mashabiki wa united mnajipa moyo kwa kuwa zile timu zilizopo kule juu wanakutana wenyewe kwa wenyewe katika mechi zilizobakia.Lakini mmeshajiuliza endapo haya yatatokea?
1.Kabla liverpool hajacheza na Man city atakuwa na mechi na Cardiff city,na endapo atashinda hiyo mechi atakuwa na point 36 huku Arsenal atakuwa na mechi na chelsea.Arsenal akishinda hiyo atakuwa na point 38 na Chelsea akishinda atakuwa na point 36.Man city atakuwa na mechi na Fulham vibonde na dhahiri kuwa atashinda atakuwa na point 35.Nyie Man U mtakuwa na mechi na West ham ambao nao wanataka kujikwamua kutoka walipo.na kama mtashinda mtakuwa na point 31 na kusogea mpaka alipo Everton.Lakini nae Everton atakuwa na mechi na Swansea na akishinda atakuwa na point 34 huku Southampton atakuwa na kibarua cha kuikabili Spurs na Southampton akishinda atakuwa na point 27 hiyo ni faida kwenu ila Spurs akishinda atakuwa na point 30 hali itakuwa ngumu kwenu.

2.Baada ya mechi hizo,ndipo kutakuwa na kinyang'anyiro cha aina yake ambapo Liverpool atakutana na Man city ambapo City akishinda atakuwa na point 38 huku Liverpool akishinda atakuwa na point 39.Man u mtakuwa na mechi na Hull city na endapo man u akishinda atakuwa na point 34.

Kiukweli ligi bado ngumu ingawa hapo pia kutakuwa na matokeo ya suluhu ila Man u msije mkafikiria kuwa mna nafasi ya kufanya poa hasa kwa kuwa hawa waliopo juu wanakutana.

"Nlikuwepo":bolt:

Mechi zilizobaki za Manchester united:
1. Sat 21 Dec, Man U vs West Ham 15:00
2. Thu 26 Dec Hull vs Man U 12:45
3. Sat 28 Dec, Norwich vs Man U 15:00
4. Wed 1 Jan, Man u vs Spurs 17:30
5. Sat 11 Jan, Man U vs Swansea 17:30
6. Sat 19 Jan, Chelsea vs Man U 16:00

Katika mechi hizo mtavuna point ngapi?Kazi ni kwenu...

"Nlikuwepo":bolt:

Mkuu okhondima, mimi nimekuelewa sana baada ya kugundua wewe ni mr. liverpool.
Siku moja nilikuwa airport ya birmingham naelekea dubai, wakati napita sehemu ya security pale tunaposcan handcarry, nilikuwa nimebeba viatu katika mfuko wa mancheter. One of the security officer ambae ndie alitakiwa apitishe ule mfuko alishtuka akaniangalia then akaniambia, hey what is this? I'm a liverpool i can't touch this. Japokuwa alikuwa ananitania lakini alimwita officer mwengine apitishe ule mfuko ili yeye asiuguse.Hivyo ndivyo walivyo washabiki wa liverpool dhidi ya man united, wewe ukiwa mmoja wapo. Hivyo hutegemei kabisa sisi kuja juu sababu moyo wako unataka hivyo. Ngoja tuone..

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom