Man to man D; Half Court Press...

Rev. Kishoka

JF-Expert Member
Mar 7, 2006
Tic toc tic toc, June 2008 is here. Where is our Political Oposition in getting ready for Local Government elections 2009 and General elections 2010?

Should they apply a man to man focus on the parliament while implementing 50% strategy as a path to complete take over in 2015? or all bets are off and kila mtu na lwake na safari ni kumoja kwa moja ku Muikulu kwanza?

hehehe nimependa hizo tactic ulizotumia za ki basketi boli wataka ziwe applied kwenye siasa....looooh

hehehe nimependa hizo tactic ulizotumia za ki basketi boli wataka ziwe applied kwenye siasa....looooh

Nimemkubali mchungaji, labda nikupe motto moja ambayo BasketBallers huwa tunayo:

BASKETBALL IS LIFE, THE REST ARE MERE DETAILS

Truth is I would rather see Oposition to CCM focus on gaining more seats in parliament, hence analogy of half court press. As of today, I can bet you even with unpopular CCM smell, still their presidential candidate will win the general elections 2010.

However if opposition will focus man to man in constituencies, fielding one strong opponent to fight a CCM candidate, there is great chance that opposition could secure nearly 50% of Bunge seats.

On this strategy, I would like to see Lipumba, Mbowe, Mtikila, Mrema, Slaa, Sefu, and all opposition political big bosses contest their leadership through Ubunge, gain access to Bunge and show Watanzania an example for 5 years of how they can be persuasive, critical thinkers and planners to Wananchi before they look at the great prize "Urahisi".

If opposition will repeat the same mistakes of putting all the efforts and resources on Uraisi, they will land on the same floor with a knockout punch and may loose more Wabunge.

Also I would urge Opposition Wabunge through special seats to go back into their districts and contest the parliamentary seat by showing their wananchi what they have done in Bunge and why they are better than CCM.

This has to start now and not at the end of 2009. Mchakato au makubaliani yafanyike sasa, Upinzani ugawane waeneo ya focus na strategy kama itakuwa ni vigumu kwao kuungana na kuunda chama kimoja chenye nguvu.

Just a constructiuve strategy that is now needed to rid of CCM.

It is about strategy my friend and as I can smell the air, opposition is yet to build a strong strategy to have a good control of Bunge. They are focused on Urais pekee!

On this strategy, I would like to see Lipumba, Mbowe, Mtikila, Mrema, Slaa, Sefu, and all opposition political big bosses contest their leadership through Ubunge, gain access to Bunge and show Watanzania an example for 5 years of how they can be persuasive, critical thinkers and planners to Wananchi before they look at the great prize "Urahisi".

Rev...,

I think I didnt get you very clearly....what did you say...? NO ONE FROM OPPOSITION should go for the president?

and if that is The case ....That means we have given it to whom?

Rev. Kishoka,

Mkuu labda unazungumzia tawala za Ulaya sio Afrika..
Tazama Mwai Kibaki ameshindwa bungeni kwa zaidi ya asilimia 80 lakini ilichukua Machinga kuweza kumweka Raila hapo alipo. Bunge halikuwa na nguvu kabisa na wala halitakuwa na nguvu kwa sababu tumeyaona hayo wakati wakimwondoa KANU.. waliyokuja yafanya wabunge hayana tofauti na yale ya Moi.. kubebana..
Wabunge zaidi ya asilimia 75 wametaka Mkapa afikishwe mahakamni lakini mzee kawatolea nje!...nani ataweza kuthubutu kurusha jiwe la kwanza?..
Binafsi ninaamini nafasi zote ni muhimu, unaweza kumuua nyoka bila kumpiga kichwani lakini tusije sahau kuwa hatari ya nyoka ni ile sumu yake..nyoka kama nyoka hawana taabu tatizo ni sumu yake..tulenge kichwa mkuu..

Azimio na Mkandara,

Si kweli kuwa Bunge letu halina nguvu. Bunge lina nguvu sana, ila kinachotokea ni kuwa wenye kura nyingi za maoni na kupitisha au kusitisha jambo, wote wako upande mmoja; CCM.

Kama sijakosea, kwa Bunge kupitisha au kusitisha hoja au mswaada, kunahitajika 2/3 ua kura kupitisha au kusitisha jambo. Sasa kama wao CCM tayari wana 80% ya Bunge na kila mara hukaa chini mkao wa Kamati ya Chama panapotokea mizengwe, je ni nani unafikiri atakuwa na uwezo wa kukataa mshiko wa Chama na kulazimishwa kurudisha shilingi?

It is useless to be a president when the Parliament which its primary responsibility is creating the law, hold Executive government responsible and monitor all fiscal matters when you only control 25% of Parliament.

CCM could dare anyone by fielding a no name and they can expect to win. Howevr CCM will also focus to get massive win on Parliament, thus the Strategy la Tsunami 2005!

On Lipumba, Mbowe, Slaa, Sefu, Mtikila and Mrema, they need to be lawmakers to build a strong credibility of their parties and themselves. This will be the 4th Multiparty elections and yet the strong opposition leaders are lost like a broken compass, always infighting and each one lookign to achieve the same thing while disintegrating the true opposition.

Waingie Bungeni wajenge Bunge imara ambalo haliyumbishwi. Mrema, Mbowe kwa kugombea Uraisi walipoteza majimbo kwa CCM, sasa wanataka kurudia hicho hicho 2010?

Watafute mtu mwingine ambaye watraungana nyuma yake na kumnadi kama mgombea wao apambane na Kikwete au chaguo la CCM , wao warudi kwenye majimbo ili Upinzani upate at keast 45% contol ya Bunge.

On Lipumba, Mbowe, Slaa, Sefu, Mtikila and Mrema, they need to be lawmakers to build a strong credibility of their parties and themselves. This will be the 4th Multiparty elections and yet the strong opposition leaders are lost like a broken compass, always infighting and each one lookign to achieve the same thing while disintegrating the true opposition.

Its bitter.. kuona ukweli kama hivyo..kwamba with a very clear analysis , somehow oppostions are forced to give up straggle for Presidency ili kuimarisha vyama vyao.

Hii ni ngumu kwani somehow chama kama CCM kinakuwa na nguvu amabayo wanaitumia vibaya Kiuongozi, wanashindwa kuitumia kwa ajijli ya kuwasadia wananchi..but still ukweli ni kuwa wananchi wengi pia..sifikiriwana nguvu ya kuutosa Uongozi wa juu/Uraisi wa CCM...labada kwa maneno tu!

Sina tatizo kabisa na hilo!

My concern was to the VIONGOZI wa upinzani.

Wako objective na kwenye kiwango cha UZALENDO cha kutosha kuweza kuutosa URAISI kwa ajili ya kuimarasha Vyama na kujenga nguvu kubwa ya msaada kwa wananchi kwa kwenda bungeni? Wauone URASI ukipepea na kuangukia mikononi mwa mafsadi kwa sisiem?

Viogozi wa Upinzani wana fikra safi kiasi cha kuja majukwaani kutuleza na tukawaelewa kuwa kwa nini wawape CCM nafasi ya bure ya URAISI. Wanauwezo wa kufanya hiyo conviction kwa wanachi?

Hilo linawezekana kabisa.

BUT under one condition.

VIONGOZI wa Upinzani wao wenyewe wawe completely conviced on what they are doing! Wawe very honesty kuwatumikia wanachi na taifa hili bila ubinafsi wowote. Wawe wamejotolea kwa MOYO wao wote Kulinyayua TAIFA HILI.

Vinginevyo..

Presentation zao na movement yoteitakuwa haiatkuwa na nguvu na itakuwa toward SELF DEFEATING!

Azimio,

What is use of being a President if the legislative body is being controlled by someone else? If Lipumba becomes Raisi wa Jamhuri ya Muungano and still CCM controls 2/3 of the parliament, don't you think Lipumba will be forced to be a dictator to push his agenda through parliament? Don't you think there is going to be a power struggle between Lipumba who is the president with minority control of parliament?

Kwa mkao wa sasa wa kisiasa na vyama, kuwa Raisi pekee bila kuwa na nguvu za jumla za kiserikali hata Bungeni ambako ndipo kunatungwa Sheria, bado hakujasaidia kitu.

The only reason CCM has been succesful to run the country the way the want is due to the duo control of executive and legislative body of URT!

Leo Mbowe anakuwa Rais, Waziri Mkuu wa CCM, Spika wa CCM, kuna lolote la maana Mbowe anaweza kulifanya na kuonekana la msingi au CCM watatumia nafasi hiyo kuufanya Upinzani uonekane haufai na hauna maana?

Just imagine kuwa Mbowe, Slaa au Lipumba wanapeleka muswaada Bungeni wa kupitishwa Sheria ya wagombea huru, na CCM ndio Spika na Waziri Mkuu, unafikiri muswada utapita ikiwa CCM watakaa kama Kamati na kutupilia mbali muswaada mzima na hata bajeti na kuiangamiza Serikali ya Upinzani?

Trust me the reality is this, short and simple, Opposition should focus on taking over Parliament, then they can have constitutional powers to run the government and embarrass CCM if the CCM president will veto any motion that is presented by Bunge.

Simply put, reverse the role, let Kikwete be the president with minority seats at Parliament!

Back
Top Bottom