Mambo ya China hayo jamani!!!!!

Pengo

JF-Expert Member
Oct 15, 2009
DANGEROUS IMPORTED FOODS

The whole world is scared of China made 'black hearted goods'.Can you differentiate which one is made in the USA , Philippines , Taiwan or China ? For your Information ... the first 3 digits of the barcode is the country code wherein the product was made. Sample:all barcodes that start with 690.691.692 until 695 are all MADE IN CHINA. 471 is Made in Taiwan
download
This is our human right to know, but the government and related department never educate the public, therefore we have to RESCUE ourselves.Nowadays, Chinese businessmen know that consumers do not prefer products 'made in china', so they don't show from which country it is made. However, you may now refer to the barcode, remember if the first 3 digits is 690 to 695, then it is Made in China ..
00 ~ 13 USA & CANADA
30 ~ 37 FRANCE
40 ~ 44 GERMANY
49 ~ JAPAN
50 ~ UK
57 ~ Denmark
64 ~ Finland
76 ~ Switzerland and Lienchtenstein
628 ~ Saudi-Arabian
629 ~ United Arab Emirates
740 ~ 745 - Central America
All 480 Codes are Made in the Philippines.

WATCH WHAT YOU BUY. ESPECIALLY HIGHLINER FISH PRODUCTS; all come from China , even though the box says ' product of Canada ', it is from China and' processed' in Canada , that is, the coating is added and packaged in Canada only! The fish are raised in pens using chemicals that are banned here in Canada as cancer causing but legal in China . This was exposed on CBC TV's Marketplace .
This one will make you think before buying anything from China . These undercover enclosed pictures speak a thousand words. Avoid buying all processed food packaged in China Unlike in the U.S. And CANADA , China does not have laws regulating food processing.

Early dawn, starts the day by riding around to collect dead chickens.

download

Asking around for dead chickens.

download

Total of 5 riders are hired by the boss to ride to farms to buy dead chickens.

download

A dead chicken cost 1 RMB and would be sold at 9 RMB after processing.

download

Storage for the dead chickens in the court yard.

download

Carcasses are thrown everywhere.

download

And on the floor....
Four employees start de-feathering the dead fowl after soaking in boiling water from a rusty wok.

download

Enduring the pungent odor, but sometime, it get so terrible
that even the most experienced of the workers would puke.
download

Workers rushing to get the chickens de-feathered.

download

A discarded bath tub being used to soak the bare skin dead chickens....The contaminated water would have accelerated the decomposition process.

download

Wearing slippers walking among the chickens before the coloring processing.

download

After the color dye, its creepy to find that they are quite tenderized.

download

And now presenting the mouth watering Charcoal Roasted Chicken!

download

Send to as many people as possible. Do NOT buy food originating in China (or Vietnam or
Thailand)! Take the time to read the labels and look for country of origin! STOP BUYING ANYTHING FROM CHINA . PERIOD! i

Thank you for that alert but I would like to ask you to further aducate me. What is the so called "Barcodes" in a product. I would appreciate if you educate us more. It might be a new vocabulary to some of us hence hinder the message from reaching home

Thank you for that alert but I would like to ask you to further aducate me. What is the so called "Barcodes" in a product. I would appreciate if you educate us more. It might be a new vocabulary to some of us hence hinder the message from reaching home

angalia can ya coke au pakti ya crisp utaona mistarimistari myeusi chini yake ina namba kama hapo chini
|||||||||||

hii barcode inakuwa scanned at the till unapata bei ya bidhaa,jina la bidhaa,imetengezwa na nani na nini etc
in short barcode ina details zote kuhusu kitu.

Back
Top Bottom