Mambo manne ambayo mwanaume ayajue kabla ya kukukuruka na ndoa

Pdidy

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2007
4 THINGS EVERY MAN MUST KNOW ABOUT A WOMAN BEFORE MARRIAGE

1) THEY LOVE COMPLIMENTS

It is wicked for your wife to put effort into her looks, taking care of you (and the kids) and making you happy daily and you never pay her any compliments.

In fact that kills her moral and spirit.

Women flourish in an atmosphere of Compliments.

Compliment her Looks, her cooking, things she does for your marriage to be great, her new shoe, hair, everything about her.. And she'll feel she married the best Man in the World.

2) THEY LOVE ATTENTION

Don't Marry a Woman you don't have attention to give.

A Woman is an attention seeker.

She craves for the attention of the Man she loves and Married.

To ignore your wife is to break her.

Don't ignore her because of your job, or TV, or football matches, or your ministry, or your friends. No.

Schedule and create time for her every day no matter how busy you are

Give her undivided attention and watch her reciprocate it in a millions ways.
Otherwise, some else may give her that attention, and you may live to regret it.

3) THEY HAVE MOOD SWINGS

A Woman can be laughing now and the next minute she's unhappy.

Women have mood swings, know it, and accept it.

Learn how to go with the flow, act according to her current mood swing, don't get mad, don't try to force a mood change out of her, don't call her a baby or an immature Woman.

For instance, she may just suddenly remember her grandma that died seven years ago and start Crying. Don't get mad. Pet her instead.

If you can't handle It, you better stay single.

4) WOMEN LOVE TO TALK.

Don't say you didn't know. I am telling you now.
Not all Women though, but the average woman loves to engage in discussions and conversations seemingly endlessly.

So you better be prepared to listen, and listen, and listen. Develop your listening skills as a bachelor.

Don't tell her to shut up.
Don't tell her she talks too much.
Listen to her. That's why she has you.

Hey, don't fret, It's not that bad.
With time you'd get used to it and actually enjoy it, and you'd get a lot of rewards from listening to her too.
Your Marriage will be blessed for it.
Marriage takes hard Work for it to Work.
Be Ready to play your Part.

#Musa Gift
#MARRYWELL
#RELATIONSHIPHEARTBITS
#wait for translator....

AVOID TIME WASTERS LIKE PLAGUE

One of the challenges singles face in relationship is time wasting. It is not limited to single ladies alone, single men also face the same challenges. A situation where a potential husband or wife is yet to decide whether to marry or not thereby subjecting the other partner to serious relationship headache. A man for example can waste a lady's precious time because of indecision and purposelessness. A lady too can continue to receive gifts, telling the man she's thinking or praying about it, wasting the time of the man.

See, time wasting is a serious issue. If you lose it, restoring it can only be done by God (Joel 2:25). Apostle Selman says "whatever steals your time, stole your destiny". So be circumspect to see the handwriting on the wall. You must sustain enough discernment to know a time waster right from the start.

Another problem I see in our generation is that, many singles be it male or female don't ask relevant questions to test the claims of their partners. This also is not limited to ladies. I- don't - care attitude will lead many to serious relationship woes. God can never be blamed for that, but you.

If after several months or years he or she is not showing any sign of seriousness, please move on. A relationship right from the start must be defined. The vision should be very clear and unambiguous. A serious relationship goal should be marriage, anything short of that is time wasting.

Relationship should not be based on guessing and assumption if he or she is not sure then move on! Stop assuming, say NO to senseless love without purpose. At the end many lose their money, bodies, properties and most importantly, time.

We can put an abrupt end to these ugly narratives if only we do the needful. If a lady must wait for you, she needs constant assurance backed up by purpose and clear direction to make her wait worth it. And for the ladies, if you know you are not interested in him, come out straight and stop beating around the bush. Don't sacrifice his time on the altar of pretence and indecision.

We can all be responsible.

You know I love you. Stay safe for me please.

A more impactful and responsible relationship is possible.

© Olajide Olawale Opeyemi, 2020
(Coach Triple O)
Relationship, Marriage and Spiritual Success Coach.

Photo credit: Facebook news feed

Thats very true and I agree with you...they enjoy when you give them attention and listen to them or even when you pick your phone and call her hope you ok and doing well thats enough for her....if your busy and try to call you dont ignore answer and just say let me call you back in few minutes just on another call thats enough...is not easy but the same time is not hard to deal with them..

5. My dear men stop wasting time talking much women need money am repeating give them money then other things gonna be ok

Back
Top Bottom