Mambo haya ni kweli

Boflo

JF-Expert Member
Jan 20, 2010
1.You carry your girlfriend to club,after you marry her, you want her to stop clubbing! My broda, you need miracles directly from God himself.

2. You have tribal marks on your body, stretch marks and scars yet you still want a tatoo... Aah!My friend, you know you gonna be a zebra, right?

3. Your girlfriend dumped you for a rich man, you call her gold digger, but your sister did the same to another man, you give testimony in church saying, it is the Grace of the Lord? Brother, park well.

4. You are 6ft tall, you still wear 6 inches high heeled shoes.... Ooh my sister, you wana speak to God?

5. You take snaps in different type of cars yet you expect your boyfriend to believe you dont cheat?aunty, are you a mechanic. 6. You have different pictures of ladies in your phone and still you want your galfrnd to trust you.

Hahaha, uncle, you are a photographer then! 7. He gave you an engagement ring for over five years now and you are not married yet... Oh my dear, you be the Lords of the Rings. 8. Your babe is licking ice cream and yet you are drinking pure water... Man, are you diabetic?

9. You claim you ate Rice and beef stew and yet you vomit ugali and sukumawiki. My friend,are you Magician?

1.You carry your girlfriend to club,after you marry her, you want her to stop clubbing! My broda, you need miracles directly from God himself.
Excel, Shyland
2. You have tribal marks on your body, stretch marks and scars yet you still want a tatoo... Aah!My friend, you know you gonna be a zebra, right?
Ntuzu na masamaki yako uliojichora chora!!!
3. Your girlfriend dumped you for a rich man, you call her gold digger, but your sister did the same to another man, you give testimony in church saying, it is the Grace of the Lord? Brother, park well!
Mr Rocky
4. You are 6ft tall, you still wear 6 inches high heeled shoes.... Ooh my sister, you wana speak to God?
mwallu, Khantwe, miss neddy
5. You take snaps in different type of cars yet you expect your boyfriend to believe you dont cheat?aunty, are you a mechanic.
Simsemi ataua mtu leo. Sifa yake kubwa anapenda sana hela.
6. You have different pictures of ladies in your phone and still you want your galfrnd to trust you. Hahaha, uncle, you are a photographer then!
Mr Rocky anazo ya Kasinde, miss chagga, Dena Amsi, Khantwe, few to mention ... utuambie huo upiga picha umeanza lini Brother. Kaizer sio kwamba tumekusahau na team Bazazi yenu.
7. He gave you an engagement ring for over five years now and you are not married yet... Oh my dear, you be the Lords of the Rings.
Mentor vs mwallu, kiwatengu vs shansarie, utafiti vs Miss neddy .. Mzee wa udaku endeleza hii list.
8. Your babe is licking ice cream and yet you are drinking pure water... Man, are you diabetic?
kabanga, mwekundu, acheni ubahili.. mihela yoote hio?
9. You claim you ate Rice and beef stew and yet you vomit ugali and sukumawiki. My friend,are you Magician?
Kama ananisema vile!!! hahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Excel, Shyland
Ntuzu na masamaki yako uliojichora chora!!!
Mr Rocky
mwallu, Khantwe, miss neddy
Simsemi ataua mtu leo. Sifa yake kubwa anapenda sana hela.
Mr Rocky anazo ya Kasinde, miss chagga, Dena Amsi, Khantwe, few to mention ... utuambie huo upiga picha umeanza lini Brother. Kaizer sio kwamba tumekusahau na team Bazazi yenu.
Mentor vs mwallu, kiwatengu vs shansarie, utafiti vs Miss neddy .. Mzee wa udaku endeleza hii list.
kabanga, mwekundu, acheni ubahili.. mihela yoote hio?
Kama ananisema vile!!! hahahahahaha

acha umbwea Tized

3. Your girlfriend dumped you for a rich man, you call her gold digger, but your sister did the same to another man, you give testimony in church saying, it is the Grace of the Lord? Brother, park well!

5. You take snaps in different type of cars yet you expect your boyfriend to believe you dont cheat?aunty, are you a mechanic. 6. You have different pictures of ladies in your phone and still you want your galfrnd to trust you.

Hahaha, uncle, you are a photographer then! 7. He gave you an engagement ring for over five years now and you are not married yet... Oh my dear, you be the Lords of the Rings. 8. Your babe is licking ice cream and yet you are drinking pure water... Man, are you diabetic?

I am smelling Nigerian accent......I don't know why ooooo.

I am smelling Nigerian accent......I don't know why ooooo.

Me, I smell Kenyan accent, tena huyu tulikutana training flani hivi ilifanyika Holiday Inn. He was so exited about Tanzanian ladies that they are beautiful than Kenyan girls. And that Tanzania people party from monday to sunday while in Kenya people party from friday to sunday. IVO.

Mr Rocky anayo picha yako ukiwa ufukweni unafanya mazoezi, sasa sijui aliipata wapi. Hio picha ni sisimshi saana!!!

Halle Berry wa Bongo haonekaniki.
Mpenz picha yangu nani anayo tena? ameipata lini? nani alimpa? au ulimforwardia through wasap? Sasa anayo ipi ya kipindi cha nyuma au ya recent?

mwambie shemeji Mr Rocky ntamsemea kwa Halle Berry wa bongo..............

12 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom