Mama wa Kiafrika

Icadon

JF-Expert Member
Mar 21, 2007
African Mothers!!!

Mom comes to visit her son Njoroge for dinner...who lives with a girl roommate Wambui...
During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice
how pretty Njoroge's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious.
Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Njoroge and his roommate than met the eye.
Reading his mom' s thoughts, Njoroge volunteered, " I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Wambui and I are just roommates."
About a week later, Wambui came to Njoroge saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I' ve been unable to find the maize flour. "You don't suppose she took it, do you? " "Well, I doubt it,but I 'll email her, just to be sure " So he sat down and wrote:

Dear Mother, I 'm not saying that you did take the maize flour from my house, I 'm not saying that you did not take the maize flour.
But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner. Love, Njoroge.

Several days later, Njoroge received an email from his Mother which read:
Dear Son, I 'm not saying that you do sleep with Wambui, and I'm not saying that you do not sleep with Wambui. But the fact remains that if she were sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the maize
flour under her pillow by now.
Love, Mum.

Moral of the Story..... Don' t Lie to Your mother...especially if she is African!

Jamaaa alifikiri anaweza kumzuga mama yake kama wale waigizaji wanavyotuzuga akina sie,eti mwanamke na mwanaume wakalala kitanda kimoja halafu eti kesho yake wakaamka,hivi hivi.

obvious .. not .. kina mama hawadanganywi ... they usually know a kid frm childhood and whatever a kid is capable of ... mine never lie to me by just looking them straight in the face i can tell even before they open their mouth