Malwarebytes Anti-Malware: The Best Freeware Antimalware Tool for Removing Malwares from Your P.C

Herbalist Dr MziziMkavu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 3, 2009
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a surprisingly effective freeware antimalware tool which can identify and remove malicious software from your computer. I used several malware protection software. But I found Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is the best malware protection and deleting malware software. This page is just a review of anti-malware software which I think is the best and must have software for your computer.

I use and experiment with a lot of malware removal software. But at last I found that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is the best malware removing software among all the malware removal software. Deleting malware from your computer is difficult. But this is a great malware detecting and deleting software to delete or remove all types of malicious software. It includes all shorts of unwanted software. Moreover, it includes sever computer viruses, trojan-horses, spyware and adware. So, its also like an antivirus software, spyware removal software and adware removal software.

one thing from my experiments, Malwarebytes Anit-Malware has been able to detect and quaratine several malwares which other software can't detect or delete.

You can easily download this free Malware software from http://www.malwarebytes.org. You can easily download it freely. After downloading this best malware software, install it. Now, update it and at last scan your computer.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is the best software against malware. I like it and it's one of my best software. I suggest this software as the must have software to your computer

Bro haka kakitu ni katrial,vipi muda wake ukiisha??

Nimekatumia leo ni kama kanafanya vizuri kiasi fulani. Hakana namna ya kureset trial version?

Ngoja nijaribu kutafuta kwenye Piratebay nione kama nitapata full versin.

For now thanx.........

Bro haka kakitu ni katrial,vipi muda wake ukiisha??

Nimekatumia leo ni kama kanafanya vizuri kiasi fulani. Hakana namna ya kureset trial version?

Ngoja nijaribu kutafuta kwenye Piratebay nione kama nitapata full versin.

For now thanx.........
Tafutfa mahali palipoandikwa Register uweke hii Liseni yake ID: 8MU27 Serial: (BRLN-49HY-KK6C-567J)
Usisahau japo kunipa Thanks

Na ingine hii kiboko ya kutowa Virus,Spyawre,worm,Rootkit, Malware,Hijack Web Browser na kila kitu Kibaya kwenye Computer.....

SuperAntiSpyware will remove all the spyware, not just the easy ones. Quick, complete and custom scanning of hard drives, removable drives, memory, registry, or individual folders. Includes trusting items, and excluding folders for complete customization of scanning. Detect

and remove spyware, adware, malware, Trojans, dialers, worms, key loggers, hijackers, parasites, root kits and many other types of threats.
Light on system resources and won't slow down your computer. Repair broken internet connections, desktops, registry editing. Real-time blocking of threats. Prevent potentially harmful software from installing or re-installing.

The free version does not include real-time protection, scheduled scanning and automatic updates.

What's new in this version:
  • More Efficient & Effective Scanning: New Scanning engine provides faster scanning while being able to detect even the most stubborn threats such as rootkits, rogues, and Trojans.
  • All-new User Interface: Provides easy access to all important tools and features while presenting itself in an easy-to-use interface.
  • Enhanced Real-time Protection: All new Real-Time Protection provides powerful first line defense against installation of new threats. With minimal performance

Thanks mkuu jamadari. Jana nilipata kwenye Piratebay ambayo ni PRO lakini naona inasumbua ktk ku update.

not forgeting spybot, protects the Pc when you have registerd an application or updated some softwares, it also keeps computer safe when you on internet,, pamoujah:poa

Hii nayo ni kiboko ya kutoa Virus ngumu ambazo hazitokeki kwa urahisi ndani ya Computer

Norman Malware Cleaner is a Norman program utility that may be used to detect and remove specific malicious software (malware).
Note that it should not be used as a substitute for running normal proactive antivirus protection, but rather as a reactive tool to handle systems that are already infected.

By downloading and running the program below it will clean an infected system completely:
  • kill running processes that are infected
  • remove infections from disk (including ActiveX components and browser helper objects)
  • reveal and remove rootkits
  • restore correct registry values
  • remove references created by malware in hosts file
  • remove windows firewall rules for malicious programs
DOWNLOAD HERE:
Malware Cleaner | Norman — Proactive IT security

Despite the fact that this is a powerful application, setting the options is fairly straightforward.

For the first test, I ran a simple Quick scan as illustrated in the following two screen captures.

This scan completed in less than four minutes, and indicated that no infections were present.

I then changed two critical group policies which duplicated common malware attacks – no access to the Task Manager, and restricted access to Windows Explorer (show hidden files).
As you can see in the following screen shot, Norman Malware Cleaner had no difficulty picking up on, and cleaning, these registry changes on a scan rerun.

A scan results log file is saved to the desktop, as illustrated.

KIBOKO YA VIRUS HIII

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom