Malaysia: African Students Hurt In Attack For Dating Local Girls!

Steve Dii

JF-Expert Member
Jun 25, 2007
Maskini, kilichowaponza sijui ni ule uwezo wao...anyway, nadhani unajadilika.......!!

3 African hurt in attack by 30

SEREMBAN, May 30 ─ Three African students were hurt after they were attacked by 30 men in the compound of a Lagenda College hostel in Mantin near here on Wednesday night.

Negri Sembilan police chief Datuk Osman Salleh said one student suffered a broken arm while the other two were given outpatient treatment at Tuanku Ja'afar Hospital.

33lmujp.jpg

Picture; courtesy of haki-hakingowi.blogspot.com

"Police are investigating the incident that happened at 9.30pm and the college authorities have been informed.

"We have not made any arrests. In the incident, several cars were damaged as was a guard post in front of the hostel," he said yesterday.
He said initial investigation showed the incident arose from unhappiness over the African students' relationships with women in the area.
Osman said the situation was defused at about 2.30am yesterday.
"I advise residents in the area to avoid worsening the situation. I remind them not to repeat the incident.

"I have instructed police to monitor and patrol the area to look for the instigators," he said.

The situation was tense after the incident as 50 African students armed with baseball bats and metal rods gathered in front of the hostel to vent their anger over their friends' beating.

Things came to a head at 12.30am as the students refused to disperse despite police and college authorities trying to pacify them.
Outside the compound, a group of men and local residents, also armed with baseball bats, had gathered.

A police team headed by Seremban district deputy chief Supt Azmi Abu Kassim had talks with the African students' representatives and college authorities and pacified the crowd at 2.30am. ─ Bernama
Source link: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/mni/3-african-students-hurt-in-attack-by-30.html

SteveD.

Back
Top Bottom