Malawi yahisi kupelelezwa na Tanzania kama inatengeneza silaha za nyuklia, yakamata ma-spy

iparamasa

JF-Expert Member
Nov 14, 2013
Hii habari iko kwenye gazeti linaitwa "Nyasa Times" la Malawi

May be Balozi wetu Malawi na Wizara ya Mambo ya Nje wanaweza kufatilia,inasemekana kwamba huko Malawi hii ni habari kubwa.

======

Tanzania government is alleged to have deployed eight spies to Malawi to investigate if the country is developing nuclear weapons from uranium at Kayerekera mine site in Karonga district.

The allegation comes after the arrest of eight Tanzanian nationals near the second gate of Kayerekera mine site on Wednesday last week.

According to Security sources , some of the arrested had suspicious divices such as heavy camera.

Apart from having suspicious divices, Malawi security department suspect that some of the arrested are Tanzanian professional investigators.

“The question is why visiting Kayerekera Uranium mine site out of different structures here in the district, and the other thing is that the group are failing to disclose the reason behind their coming,” said our source.

It is alleged that the Tanzanian government is frustrated with Malawi position of being unshaken with the issue of Lake Malawi border dispute between the two neighboring countries.

“It seems the Tanzanian government think that Malawi is preparing something big and it is trying its best to be alerted,” added our source.

Among the Malawi security personnel who took part on the arrest of eight Tanzaniannationalsinclude Bob Mtekama who was trained by FBI.

However, Karonga deputy police spokesperson George Mlewa dismiss the allegation when contacted.

“While our investigation are underway on the matter, I can tell you that we don’t have such information so far those are just mare rumors,” said Mlewa.

Police said villagers at Kayuni village were suprised to see the Tanzanians loitering around the mine.

“When they asked them what they wanted at the mine, they failed to give convincing answers,” said Mlewa.

He said this is when the villagers’ suspicion grew and called the police who swiftly came and arrested the eight foreigners.

“They might have sinister plans,” said Mlewa.

He said the eight would appear before the court where they are expected to answer criminal tresspassing case.

The mine is currently closed.

Recently, a group of University students from Tanzania under Moravian Church were also blocked to visit the mine site.

Meanwhile, the suspects have been transferred to Mzuzu prison on remand.

Source: Nyasa Times

Malawi developing nuclear weapons kwa uchumi gani walionao..?? kwa technolojia gani waliyonayo..?? kwa wataalamu gani walionao..?? Iran wenyewe ilibidi waombe kibali IAA kununua technology Russia.. China did the same... Pakistan and India also same sasa hawa Malawi wana struggle na Mahindi kulisha watu leo hii wana develop nuclear..??? Habari ya kupikwa hii.

Tanzania ndio wameshindwa kumpeleleza Benn yuko wapi sasa wameanza kuwatafuta uchochezi Malawian.

swissme
We nawe na ma UKAWA yako mpaka unaboa..Ma coment yako mengi yamekaa kishari shari tu na huna dogo wala kubwa kwa hii nchi!
Nakushauri uwe unajifikiria mara mbili mbili kwenye issue zenye utaifa kwanza..Muda wote ben mara lema mara UKUTA mpaka unazingua..Na mbaya zaidi comment zako nyingi ni za kubeza tu wala huna hoja za msingi au ushauri utakaosaidia kutatua issues!
Leo nakuchana ili mwaka 2017 ubadilike na usidhani like unazopewa watu wanafurahia ma comment yako ya kitoto..

Eti Malawi kutengeneza nuclear?
Hahahahaa
Ina tofauti gani na ile message ya kichekesho
"Kuna habari zimekua zikienezwa kwenye mitandao ya kijamii kua Donald Trump wa marekani ni mjomba wangu, hizo taarifa sio za kweli zipuuzeni"

Malawi itengeneze silaha za Nuclear?? Kwanza hako ka mchi tushakapeleleza ni leo hii? Hamna sehemu ambayo Tz hatuijui Malawi.Yaani kakisema kanaleta chokochoko tunapiga kama vile tunakula nusu wali.

image.jpeg

Nimeiona hii habari

Tanzania government is alleged to have deployed eight spies to Malawi to investigate if the country is developing nuclear weapons from uranium at Kayerekera mine site in Karonga district.

Kayelekera Uranium Mine, Karonga

The allegation comes after the arrest of eight Tanzanian nationals near the second gate of Kayerekera mine site on Wednesday last week.

According to Security sources , some of the arrested had suspicious divices such as heavy camera.

Apart from having suspicious divices, Malawi security department suspect that some of the arrested are Tanzanian professional investigators.

“The question is why visiting Kayerekera Uranium mine site out of different structures here in the district, and the other thing is that the group are failing to disclose the reason behind their coming,” said our source.

It is alleged that the Tanzanian government is frustrated with Malawi position of being unshaken with the issue of Lake Malawi border dispute between the two neighboring countries.

“It seems the Tanzanian government think that Malawi is preparing something big and it is trying its best to be alerted,” added our source.

Among the Malawi security personnel who took part on the arrest of eight Tanzanian nationals include Bob Mtekama who was trained by FBI.

However, Karonga deputy police spokesperson George Mlewa dismiss the allegation when contacted.

“While our investigation are underway on the matter, I can tell you that we don’t have such information so far those are just mare rumors,” said Mlewa.

Police said villagers at Kayuni village were suprised to see the Tanzanians loitering around the mine.

“When they asked them what they wanted at the mine, they failed to give convincing answers,” said Mlewa.

He said this is when the villagers’ suspicion grew and called the police who swiftly came and arrested the eight foreigners.

“They might have sinister plans,” said Mlewa.

He said the eight would appear before the court where they are expected to answer criminal tresspassing case.

The mine is currently closed.

Recently, a group of University students from Tanzania under Moravian Church were also blocked to visit the mine site.

Meanwhile, the suspects have been transferred to Mzuzu prison on remand.

Muanzisha
View attachment 450541 View attachment 450540

Hii habari iko kwenye gazeti linaitwa "Nyasa Times" la Malawi

May be Balozi wetu Malawi na Wizara ya Mambo ya Nje wanaweza kufatilia,inasemekana kwamba huko Malawi hii ni habari kubwa

Muanzisha uzi uzifanyeuchochezi hilo kosa Kubwa linolowezaharibu uhusiano wa nchi mbili

JF inatembelewa na watu wengi duniani has a wale wapendao habari za afrika mashariki.Hii inamaana JF ni moja ya vyanzo vya kuaminika vya habari.

Tumia Uhuru wako kutoa taarifa vizuri ukiwa na uhakika wa kila unachokiandika kwa maslahi mapana ya Taifa

4 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom