Malawi man develops female private parts

NGULI

JF-Expert Member
Mar 31, 2008

thumbnail.php
J Mateyu
A distressed man in Malawi claims he has developed female genitals and his testicles keep disappearing. 25-year-old Jali Mateyu says his wife confirmed that female genitalia had grown out of his anus.
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“Two years ago I developed strange human flesh on my anus and my wife confirmed to me that they were female genitals but they disappeared.” Mateyu explained.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“But in June this year they reappeared just between the anus and the genitals. My member shrunk and later disappeared. There were only female genitals,” he continued.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Mateyu immediately sought the assistance of a traditional healer who cut the alleged female genitals with a knife and sprinkled herbs on them.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“They were cut and herbs were applied. Now male genitals have resurfaced but they are too weak; I can’t perform in bed,” Mateyu told the Malawi National newspaper.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Mateyu blames his suffering on black magic, and has accused both his mother-in-law and his second wife’s ex-husband for bewitching him and turning him into a woman. Mateyu’s first wife ran away after he stole his second wife from another man, he believes that this is the motive for his first wife’s mother and his second wife’s ex-partner for using black magic against him. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The young man, who now has three wives explained how his second wife had been with her husband for many years but had not been able to produce children. Believing it was the husband who was seedless the couple looked for a suitable donor to sire a child. At first the husband brought home an old man to impregnate his wife, but she wasn’t happy with this choice and subsequently began paying Mateyu regular visits for hanky-panky.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]After a short while the woman decided not to return to her barren husband and stayed with Mateyu instead, that is when his first wife left and the alleged female genitals arrived.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Mateyu also revealed that his new female parts itch a lot and sometimes bleed after they are scratched. His wife told him he is most likely menstruating.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dr Vincent Moyo from the Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital gave a statement saying it was not possible for a man to develop female sexual organs.[/FONT]

thumbnail.php
J Mateyu
A distressed man in Malawi claims he has developed female genitals and his testicles keep disappearing. 25-year-old Jali Mateyu says his wife confirmed that female genitalia had grown out of his anus.
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"Two years ago I developed strange human flesh on my anus and my wife confirmed to me that they were female genitals but they disappeared." Mateyu explained.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"But in June this year they reappeared just between the anus and the genitals. My member shrunk and later disappeared. There were only female genitals," he continued.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Mateyu immediately sought the assistance of a traditional healer who cut the alleged female genitals with a knife and sprinkled herbs on them.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"They were cut and herbs were applied. Now male genitals have resurfaced but they are too weak; I can't perform in bed," Mateyu told the Malawi National newspaper.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Mateyu blames his suffering on black magic, and has accused both his mother-in-law and his second wife's ex-husband for bewitching him and turning him into a woman. Mateyu's first wife ran away after he stole his second wife from another man, he believes that this is the motive for his first wife's mother and his second wife's ex-partner for using black magic against him. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The young man, who now has three wives explained how his second wife had been with her husband for many years but had not been able to produce children. Believing it was the husband who was seedless the couple looked for a suitable donor to sire a child. At first the husband brought home an old man to impregnate his wife, but she wasn't happy with this choice and subsequently began paying Mateyu regular visits for hanky-panky.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]After a short while the woman decided not to return to her barren husband and stayed with Mateyu instead, that is when his first wife left and the alleged female genitals arrived.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Mateyu also revealed that his new female parts itch a lot and sometimes bleed after they are scratched. His wife told him he is most likely menstruating.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dr Vincent Moyo from the Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital gave a statement saying it was not possible for a man to develop female sexual organs.[/FONT]

Very sad,
I would advise it to go to hoja Mchanganyiko......

Mke wa mtu ni sumuuu, usijaribu chombeza, utakuja kujutia haaaaa! DJ Flex uko wapi? huu wimbo waliimba jamaa fulani wa TMK enzi hizo!

Sad indeed especially if he insists it is "kuchezewa", he needs serious medical examination. Poor guy, I feel for sorry for him, it must be a traumatic experience indeed

Nadhani Mheshimiwa MAji MArefu ndo fani yake........................lol- Sad for him through

jamani mtaniwia radhi lakini kutoka kwenye picha yake mbona mie napata vibes kama huyu ni 'mwenzangu kijinsia' ?

huo mkao kaa wa kike hivi au :(

Back
Top Bottom