Makosa ya Kifedha yanayofanywa na vijana wengi

Miss Zomboko

JF-Expert Member
May 18, 2014
1. Kutumia Fedha uliyoipata kabla ya kuweka Akiba: Msemo wa 'Ponda Mali kufa kwaja' au 'Nimepata pesa hii kwa shida, acha nitumie' hupelekea Vijana wengi kufanya Matumizi yasiyo na ulazima na kukosa Akiba

2. Kutupa Risiti (Stakabadhi za Malipo): Unaweza kudhani risiti za vitu unavyonunua hazina umuhimu kwako lakini hukusaidia kutambua tabia/mwenendo wa Matumizi yako na kipi kinamaliza Fedha zako

3. Kuona uwekaji wa Bajeti ni jambo la kizamani: Umuhimu wa kupanga Bajeti ni kuziambia Fedha zako mahali pa kwenda. Unapoifuata unaepuka kutumia zaidi ya unachopata.

==========================

Financial advice and strategies should be a priority for everyone in their 20s. Most of the mistakes made under this sector occur when we try to find ways to manage and handle the peanuts in our accounts. Some of the major money mistakes you may fall victim to include:

1. Throwing away your receipts.

Getting rid of your receipts immediately you step out of the supermarket is a habit that has affected most young people. I know you may be wondering why you should keep pieces of papers that would just litter the house. Well that piece of paper my friend is evidence of your spending habits. Receipts are the easiest way to keep track of our expenditures. Take advantage of the fact that supermarkets these days have everything and save up your receipts to know how much you are spending.

2. Spending before you save

"Let me have fun, this is my hard earned money", this is a statement that most of us abide to. You resort to spending on unnecessary luxuries rather than save. Make a habit of putting aside a few coins from your earnings before spending it on anything. At the end of the year you will have a decent amount of savings.

3. Budgeting is too old for me

What budget are you working with? Get your pen and paper and jot down a rough estimate of your monthly expenses. Going through the ups and downs of life always seems better than rushing in clueless. Create a budget and try to stick to it. Your receipts will help you know how to budget for the next few months or even the entire year.

4. Impulse buying

Ladies fall victim to this more than their male counterparts because we women love our shopping, don't we? This pattern has a tendency of throwing our finances off balance and suddenly one realises it is mid-month and all your cash is drained out. Regulate your impulse buying habits and you will be fine.

We all make mistakes and we learn but most importantly we grow as individuals as we sail through our 20s.

1. Kutumia Fedha uliyoipata kabla ya kuweka Akiba: Msemo wa 'Ponda Mali kufa kwaja' au 'Nimepata pesa hii kwa shida, acha nitumie' hupelekea Vijana wengi kufanya Matumizi yasiyo na ulazima na kukosa Akiba

2. Kutupa Risiti (Stakabadhi za Malipo): Unaweza kudhani risiti za vitu unavyonunua hazina umuhimu kwako lakini hukusaidia kutambua tabia/mwenendo wa Matumizi yako na kipi kinamaliza Fedha zako

3. Kuona uwekaji wa Bajeti ni jambo la kizamani: Umuhimu wa kupanga Bajeti ni kuziambia Fedha zako mahali pa kwenda. Unapoifuata unaepuka kutumia zaidi ya unachopata.

Financial advice and strategies should be a priority for everyone in their 20s. Most of the mistakes made under this sector occur when we try to find ways to manage and handle the peanuts in our accounts. Some of the major money mistakes you may fall victim to include:

Getting rid of your receipts immediately you step out of the supermarket is a habit that has affected most young people. I know you may be wondering why you should keep pieces of papers that would just litter the house. Well that piece of paper my friend is evidence of your spending habits. Receipts are the easiest way to keep track of our expenditures. Take advantage of the fact that supermarkets these days have everything and save up your receipts to know how much you are spending.

"Let me have fun, this is my hard earned money", this is a statement that most of us abide to. You resort to spending on unnecessary luxuries rather than save. Make a habit of putting aside a few coins from your earnings before spending it on anything. At the end of the year you will have a decent amount of savings.

What budget are you working with? Get your pen and paper and jot down a rough estimate of your monthly expenses. Going through the ups and downs of life always seems better than rushing in clueless. Create a budget and try to stick to it. Your receipts will help you know how to budget for the next few months or even the entire year.

4. Impulse buying

Ladies fall victim to this more than their male counterparts because we women love our shopping, don't we? This pattern has a tendency of throwing our finances off balance and suddenly one realises it is mid-month and all your cash is drained out. Regulate your impulse buying habits and you will be fine.

We all make mistakes and we learn but most importantly we grow as individuals as we sail through our 20s.
If the money you save, can not solve your problems.. EAT THAT MANEEEE...

Unasave hela bank au Mpesa wanakukata ovyo kila wakijiskia, ikitokea bahat mbaya unakufa wanazihamisha..

Unasave hela chini ya godoro, mtu anasahau kuzima pasi godoro linaungua, geto linaungua, au panya wanakula.. basi ni tafrani tupu.

Unawekeza kwa mtu, baadae anakukana anakutapeli.

Unacheza kikoba, mtunza hazina anakimbia na kapu la hela.

Unanunua kiwanja kuwekeza hela yako, kumbe kiwanja kina mgogoro

Unanunua gari, kumbe kimeo trip road trip garage,

By the way hela tutakufa tutaziacha..

4. Impulse buying

Subiria waje kumlaumu Samia🏃🏃

Tumia hela unavyotaka, kama hukunifundisha kutafuta basi usinifundishe kutumia.

Back
Top Bottom