Makahaba Nuksi kweli, take care.

Junius

JF-Expert Member
Mar 11, 2009
A Man went to a pub with his wife. When he left for the counter a prostitute approached his wife & whispered "DEMAND CASH B4 SEX," he doesn’t PAY!

The wife gets angry and starts shouting at the unfaithful husband for going out with prostitutes. The husband advises the wife that they leave the pub and go home to sort out the problem.

They book a cab but on the way the wife continues shouting and the Taxi driver stops and tells the man, “You every time you book my taxi you always argue with your prostitutes, get out of my car”

THE WIFE GOT MAD.THE HUSBAND FAINTED.

Huyo jamaa mshamba, utampelekaje waif mahali ambako ndo huwa unakwenda kupona mara kwa mara..

Analo huyo!

i just dig it out promptly, with our ways as men, her cry would only signify a healthier pleasure release owing that she has ever since realized am handsome,women are not fools the prostitute would have been trying to frustrate my wife so that she disapears. it is in appropriate for some body's wife to accompany her husband in a hunting homesteady. what is expected from a poacher spoting a game ranger in an elephant territory?

I just dig it out promptly, with our ways as men, her cry would only signify a healthier pleasure release owing that she has ever since realized am handsome,women are not fools the prostitute would have been trying to frustrate my wife so that she disapears. it is in appropriate for some body's wife to accompany her husband in a hunting homesteady. what is expected from a poacher spoting a game ranger in an elephant territory?

Asubyisee unaunga mkono huyo jamaa ati malaya alikuwa anajaribu kumuondoa wyf ndio afungue soko?na hapo kwa taxi utateteaje hilo jamaa?

Naona maplayers mmeguswa sana, jamaa yenu kanaswa na waif wake! Endeleeni kuchangia-hoja yenu hiyo!!

Nilikuwepo