Majibu ya Zitto baada ya kuulizwa na Mnyika, “I am a leader. Properly groomed. I desist from responding to you”

Siasa haina kisomo broo waangalie kina Bajaji na Musukuma ni STD 7 lkn wako bungeni ni watunga sheria.
Ukitaka kujua kama siasa ina kisomo au la, linganisha zuma na rais wa south wa sasaivi.

linganisha zitto na mnyika, linganisha samia na mbowe DJ aliyekimbia shule.

Labda kama kingereza kinanisumbua but it sound like Zitto hakujibu swali la Mnyika, msome Mnyika hapa, "Why do you proclaim that the conference "will be attended by all parties" while even the invitation letters have not been received by respective parties and consequently confirmations have not been made hitherto? " hasa hapo kwenye italic na bold, halafu jibu la Zitto sasa "I am a leader.

Properly groomed. I desist from responding to you. However parties which won’t attend are free to do so as it is within their constitutional rights. The invitation is open to all registered political parties, CSOs and religious leaders”.

Ni kama Zitto kakwepa kulijibu swali la Mnyika makusudi kabisa, sio kwamba hakuelewa swali la katibu mkuu wa Chadema

ANNOUNCEMENT BY ZITTO THE TCD CHAIRPERSON.

The National Conference on Justice, Peace and Reconciliation organised by Tanzania Centre for Democracy @TCDemokrasia will be officiated by President @SuluhuSamia on the 30th March 2022. The conference with specific reform agenda will be attended by all parties, CSOs, FBOs etc.
View attachment 2137347

Question from Mnyika to TCD Zitto:
“Why do you proclaim that the conference "will be attended by all parties" while even the invitation letters have not been received by respective parties and consequently confirmations have not been made hitherto?”

Respond from Zitto:
“I am a leader. Properly groomed. I desist from responding to you. However parties which won’t attend are free to do so as it is within their constitutional rights. The invitation is open to all registered political parties, CSOs and religious leaders”.

View attachment 2137029
This sick idiot ZZK is the number one enemy of democracy and rule of law in this country. Follow how the chairperson of the party were elected! some leaders nominated at the amidst of elections!!

Back
Top Bottom