Majibu ya Shy-rose Bhanji kwa US blogger juu ya JK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vancomycin

Jan 7, 2011
Heshima wakuu,siku chache zilizopita liliwekwa bandiko juu ya waraka wa wazi wa mtu aliyejitambulisha kama US BLOGGER kwa SHY ROSE BHANJI katika soma soma yangu nimekutana na waraka huu hapa chini ukijibu waraka ule wa US BLOGGER nimeona ni vyema niulete hapa

Dear US Blogger,

Thank you for your reaction to my Facebook status which has won a lot of positive support from various interested readers and stakeholders.

... For the sake of wider readership I have decided to put below my previous post on Facebook so that all the readers to revisit my status:

“Dear Mr. President HE Jakaya Kikwete: In 2005 we gave you a victory of over 80% because we had high expectations of your performance. By 2010 your popularity had slipped to just over 60% and it seems your popularity is taking a further deep due to various reasons including vacuum on the leadership direction…as a CCM cadre and a passionate citizen, I feel a sense of big letdown after some seven years of your leadership. What answers do you offer in order to put to rest your peoples outcries?”

From the outset, I want to reassure you that I am a sincere CCM cadre, passionate citizen and ardent fan of President Jakaya Kikwete as well as an activist. Like in sports, a fan is disturbed by non-performance of the team and coach; I am equally disappointed with JK.

While in 2010 elections, the President meant well, the current challenges have proved him wrong. As such, if elections were held today, more than 39% will vote against the President. Please consult senovate presidential opinion poll which were published recently.

It is my sincere conviction that the 61% including myself were right in choosing both the party and this president, only the challenges betray my belief. In other words viable solutions are not forthcoming.

Just like in 2005 my loyalty and support for our President was the same and intact in 2010 elections. To me, our party, the presidential candidate and the nation are in total eclipse by design and not by default. The party manifesto is impeccable, supreme and pro poor. In support of our manifesto, we campaigned for our candidate and won.

It is a popular belief that in our country politics and national interests goes hand in hand (hand and glove) you will be extremely wrong and suffer the consequences to separate the two. Unless you subscribed to American ideology of governance.

Today, I clearly see there is a vacuum on JKs leadership direction given the style of his first five years and the subsequent second term. Ideally, one would exploit the learning curve of the first term to better the experience curve. In his own words the first term was a learning curve (kwa maneno yake miaka mitano ya mwanzo ilikuwa ya kujifunza-tanuru la moto) so one would have expected a better output on the experience curve.

Look the following burning issues: power supply syndrome, Jairo saga, water crisis, petrol pricing, sale of UDA, cost of living, political disarray in CCM, corruption, just to mention a few. Who shall we depend on for clear direction?? Who shall we cry to??

For your information, one year let alone one month in politics is a long time for one to show the public that there is light at the end of the tunnel. But in this case, the public is disappointed. As an activist and sober citizen the facts are evident, weather you live in Tanzania or outside.

Ideally, one would have expected to see a clear direction in all those burning issues currently affecting our nation, but the President is too quite. The public is only awakened by the press and the parliament…why? The public including activists would like to know the status of all the burning issues that cause the letdown!!! Where is our President during such times? Where is he? What does he know? What does he say? And to who? Just when shall he speak to us about these issues?

In your view activists are branded as traitors and anti-party for their stand. If you were to advise the President, what would you say? And how? Do you think Tanzanians are happy with the status quo? Are you in touch with the reality? You appear to be a theorist, critique with far-fetched rhetoric’s. It would seem that your political model is more American than Tanzanian and that is why you seem to be blind to the genuine concerns of our country. We need solutions. Can you give us a sense of reality that a common Tanzanian faces every day?

To be sincere, all our concerns are a wake up calls to the President and the party and the nation. One cannot remain silent, while still four years lie ahead of us under this regime.

To recap, I am neither the first nor the only one to show concerns to party and the Presidents poor performance. These reflections are expressed by
most Tanzanians in different forums. Kindly also refer to Mwalimu Nyerere`s opinion on CCM party performance and his frank outburst on the second phase government of President Ali Hassan Mwinyi `s leadership. No one called him a traitor.

It is my conviction you will appreciate that I am a political cadre who wishes well our country under the ruling party. In view of the above, your opinion on political sophistication and leadership is handicapped and disabled to accommodate other views.

MY AMBITION

Both before and now I have been a satisfied and able professional who can go along without political ambitions. Having travelled all over the country, I have acquired a wider understanding of what ails our people in this country. My political ambition is to bring value added experience to the benefit of our nation.

Lastly, I have no grudge with the results of 2010 elections where I had contested for a parliamentary seat for the Kinondoni constituency. Assuming I would have won, I would still take to task the current leadership failures in the relevant forums within the party and, as a patriot.

My patriotic opinion is genuine and is not meant for winning any political favors whatsoever.

GOD BLESS TANZANIA!!
Shy-Rose Bhanji!

us blogger tusaidie hapa, . . . .

"look the following burning issues: Power supply syndrome, jairo saga, water crisis, petrol pricing, sale of uda, cost of living, political disarray in ccm, corruption, just to mention a few. Who shall we depend on for clear direction?? Who shall we cry to??"

"in your view activists are branded as traitors and anti-party for their stand. If you were to advise the president, what would you say? And how? Do you think tanzanians are happy with the status quo? Are you in touch with the reality? You appear to be a theorist, critique with far-fetched rhetoric's. It would seem that your political model is more american than tanzanian and that is why you seem to be blind to the genuine concerns of our country. We need solutions. Can you give us a sense of reality that a common tanzanian faces every day?"

napenda kutoa pongezi kwa mwanaharakati shy-rose bhanji kwa majibu yaliyo jitoshereza......kwani amethubutu kusema ukweli, na ameweza kuusema ukweli na anasonga mbele,.......

Bravo shy-rose......

us blogger tusaidie hapa, . . . .

napenda kutoa pongezi kwa mwanaharakati shy-rose bhanji kwa majibu yaliyo jitoshereza......kwani amethubutu kusema ukweli, na ameweza kuusema ukweli na anasonga mbele,.......

Bravo shy-rose......

Mkuu unaweza kuthibitisha kuwa ccm inaweza kuwa na wanaharakati?

Watu wengi wanamuelewa vibaya Shy-Rose lakini ukimfuatilia kwa makini ukaacha mambo ya udaku yanayoandikwa dhidi yake na magezeti uchwara ya Tanzania utaona huyu ni mtu makini sana. Najua baadhi ya watu hawawezi kuona hili jambo beyond habari za udaku zinazoandikwa dhidi yake. Lakini kwa ufupi, Shyrose ni mtu muwazi, jasiri na si mnafiki. Maoni aliyotoa kwenye Facebook status yake ni masuala ambayo makada wote wa CCM wanazungumza chini kwa chini. Hakuna kada wa CCM aliye jasiri na kuzungumza hadharani jambo hili linalosemwa chini kwa chini, hii inatokana na siasa za unafiki, kulindana na kuogopana ndani ya CCM.

CCM amesema hadharani mambo yanayozungumzwa na makada wa CCM chini kwa chini ambayo ni ukweli kuwa Rais Kikwete amewaangusha Watanzania ambao walikuwa na matarajio makubwa sana alipoingia madarakani kwa mara ya kwanza mwaka 2005. Ni kweli pia kuwa umaarufu wa Kikwete umeshuka sana kutoka zaidi ya 80% mwaka 2005, mpaka 60% mwaka 2010 na kama opinion poll ingefanywa sasa juu ya popularity ya Kikwete ingekutwa iko chini ya 50%. Watu kama Shyrose wanamtakia mema Kikwete, serikali yake na CCM kwa kuzungumza hadharani mambo haya yanayosemwa kwa minong'ono kwa faidas ya CCM na taifa zima.

Watu kama Shyrose wanastahili pongezi kwa kuwa jasiri, wasema kweli na si wanafiki. Zijibiwe hoja zake kuu -- Watanzania walikuwa na matumaini makubwa sana na Kikwete na wengi wao sasa wanaona amewaangusha, umaarufu binafsi wa JK umeporomoka sana, nchi hii inaonekana kuwa na ombwe la uongozi wa kitaifa (national leadership vacuum). Watanzania hawana kiongozi wa taifa wa kuonesha uongozi madhubuti, viongozi wakiona wananchi wanaenda kushoto na wao wanawafata kushoto. Wananchi kupitia Bunge wainalazimika kufanya maamuzi kwa niaba ya serikali inayoonekana na wengi kuwa legelegei, eg issue ya Jairo, kubadilisha bajeti za nishati na madini, miundombinu, etc.

We are not attacking the message. We are attacking the motive behind the issuance of the statement.

hongera ShyRose Bhanji, ni vizuri kuongea kwa mifano, US Blogger anajulikana kwa hate contents zake mara aombe midahalo achallenge watu mara hiki mara kile, njoo uwanjani reveal your identity kama dada Shyrose na uongee pasi na kuogopa; usisubiri mtu aandike ndio ukurupuke kwenye usingizi na kujibu mapigo, anzisha hoja zako watu wachangie
Shy rose changanya twende !

Huwezi kufananisha Shy-Rose na yule Kilaza Nape au J Makamba, Kwani hata majibu yake Shy-Rose ukiyasoma unaelewa kuwa ni Makini kuliko Nape wa kukurupuka sijui huo Urithi anaojisifia alioachiwa na Mdingi wake unamsadia nini. Ni bora asingesoma kabisa tungejuwa hakusoma kuliko anavyojiaibisha kwa hiyo Elimu na inanipa wasiwasi kuwa inawezekana hakupass vizuri

We are not attacking the message. We are attacking the motive behind the issuance of the statement.

Ndiyo nyie watu mnaogopa kuambiwa ukweli. Mtu akisema ukweli maneno yanaoyoongelewa chini kwa chini mnasema ana hidden agenda au secret motive. Shyrose's motive is clear, she loves CCM, she believes in JK, but she wants him to know the truth about what is being said against the president, CCM and its government. The truth of the matter is that we, the people, are unequivocally saying that there is a leadership vacuum, the President has been a big letdown and his popularity has taken a major dip.

Viongozi wasema ukweli ndani ya CCM kama Samuel Sitta ndiyo maana wanapigwa vita sana. CCM ni chama kilichojaa wanafiki, kazi yao ni kuongea mambo chini kwa chini. Hawana ujasiri, a party full of sycophants (those who seek to win favor by flattering influential people, in this case JK kwa kutomwambia ukweli).

huyu malaya mtu mzima nae mwanaharakati?! tusubir apate katoto ka kumchokoa atatulia..

Wewe mtoto wa mama kweli. Hebu nenda nyumbani ukanyonye, tuache wakubwa wako tujadili masuala kwa kujenga hoja, si matusi ya nguoni. Shyrose ni mtu jasiri na msema kweli anastahili pongezi kwa hili. Kungekuwa na viongozi 10 tu kama yeye CCM basi nchi ingeenda vizuri.
  • Moderators muwe makini watukana ovyo kama huyu mtoto wa mama wasiruhusiwe kuchafua hali ya hewa humu ndani ya JF. This is the Home of Great Thinkers, si Ze Utamu blog au gazeti la udaku.

Kama shabiki wa siasa, na mwanachama wa chama tawala, bila shaka alishakerwa na matatizo yanayoisibu nchi yetu. Zaidi akaumia sana kuona lile lililokuwa tumaini la watu wengi mwaka 2005, likiwa sababu ya kuongezeka majanga kwa umma. Kupitia ujasiri wake usio na unafiki ndani yake, yeye akazungumza kama shabiki wa siasa na mzalendo kuhusu kukaa kimwa kwa Rais wetu, Je, hilo tunaweza kusema ni kosa? Kama ni kosa basi tuendako ni kubaya zaidi kuliko hapa tulipo leo. Wale tunaoona umuhimu wa kauli za akina Shy-Rose kuwa mafuta yenye kulitakia mazuri taifa letu basi tuendelee kufanya hivyo. Na mwisho wa siku taifa letu tutalikomboa kutoka kwenye watu wenye fikra finyu na wabnafsi.

Niliyasoma makala ya huyo bwana aliyemwandikia Shy-Rose kupitia michuzi blog. Yeye alikuwa analaumu kwa nini aseme hivyo leo wakati yeye huyo huyo ndiye aliye pigia kampeni na kumpigia kura huyo anayemsema vibaya leo? Swali lingine linafuata kwa huyo mwana blog, je yeye alitarajia pamoja na kwamba, wanadamu tuko na marafiki, hata kama ikafika muda wakaonyesha udhaifu ama kukiuka masuala fulani tuwakalie kimya?

Labda nikumbushe tu, ukisoma "comment" ya Shy-Rose utaona yeye pamoja ya kujitambulisha kuwa na imani nyingi kuhusiana na siasa, amesema pia kuwa yeye ni mzalendo. N a kwa jina hilo asingeweza kukaa kimya kutouliza mashwali muhimu aliyomuuliza mtu aliyemwamini mwaka 2005 na 2010 lakini yuko kimya japokuwa taifa liko kwenye majanga makubwa kiasi hicho. Pengine sasa angenyamaza ndipo tungeweza mwita MNAFI. Kumuita Shy-Rose mnafiki leo eti kwa sababu kauliza maswali hayo magumu kwa Rais, ni kukosa uzalendo na kutaka kupindisha ukweli wa mambo. Kama ambavyo wengi wanasema, kuna wakati watu fulani wazembe hutaka kujadili matukio na kushindwa kujadili hoja. Huyo bwana yeye alijadili chaguzi za 2005 na 2010 na kusahau kujadili hoja kuu iliyomsukuma Shy-Rose kuuliza maswali magumu kwa Rais. Ni majanga ambayo taifa linayakabili ndiyo ilikuwa hoja ya msingi ya SR. Akauliza kwa nini Rais awe kimya hivyo wakati kona zote ndani na nje ya nchi watu wanasema hayo matatizo?

mapadiri wanasema fata ninenayo husifate matendo yangu hapa tunaangalia ujumbe wa shyrose si umalaya wake hata haowanasiasa wana ya kwao maovu nje ya uwanja wa siasa

Snitch tu huyu shy-rose.,mbona alipokuwaga na madaraka alikuwa hachongi, now kwa sababu hana cheo ndo anajifanya anajua kufungua domo...angepewa viti maalum angeongea huyu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom