Majibu ya Rais Putin kwenda kwa utawala wa Obama

SUNDIATAKEITA

Jan 1, 2015
We regard the recent unfriendly steps taken by the outgoing US administration as provocative and aimed at further weakening the Russia-US relationship. This runs contrary to the fundamental interests of both the Russian and American people. Considering the global security responsibilities of Russia and the United States, this is also damaging to international relations as a whole.
As it proceeds from international practice, Russia has reasons to respond in kind. Although we have the right to retaliate, we will not resort to irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy but will plan our further steps to restore Russian-US relations based on the policies of the Trump Administration.
The diplomats who are returning to Russia will spend the New Year’s holidays with their families and friends. We will not create any problems for US diplomats. We will not expel anyone. We will not prevent their families and children from using their traditional leisure sites during the New Year’s holidays. Moreover, I invite all children of US diplomats accredited in Russia to the New Year and Christmas children’s parties in the Kremlin.
It is regrettable that the Obama Administration is ending its term in this manner. Nevertheless, I offer my New Year greetings to President Obama and his family.
My season’s greetings also to President-elect Donald Trump and the American people.
I wish all of you happiness and prosperity.
Source, verified twitter account of the PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA

Obama kapatwa nini? Ni juha? Anajua kabisa myda wake ymekwisha lakini anafanya maamuzi mazito akinua halifa wake hayapendi. Katiba yao inataka Rais mteule na Raus mstaafu wakae pamija kwa mwezu nzina ili makabidhiano yaende vizuri kwa faida ya taifa zima, lakini yeye anakurupuka na sera za kuwafurahisha terrorists na illegal immigrants ili atibue dhana nzima ya US Presidential elections. Aambiwe.

We regard the recent unfriendly steps taken by the outgoing US administration as provocative and aimed at further weakening the Russia-US relationship. This runs contrary to the fundamental interests of both the Russian and American people. Considering the global security responsibilities of Russia and the United States, this is also damaging to international relations as a whole.
As it proceeds from international practice, Russia has reasons to respond in kind. Although we have the right to retaliate, we will not resort to irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy but will plan our further steps to restore Russian-US relations based on the policies of the Trump Administration.
The diplomats who are returning to Russia will spend the New Year’s holidays with their families and friends. We will not create any problems for US diplomats. We will not expel anyone. We will not prevent their families and children from using their traditional leisure sites during the New Year’s holidays. Moreover, I invite all children of US diplomats accredited in Russia to the New Year and Christmas children’s parties in the Kremlin.
It is regrettable that the Obama Administration is ending its term in this manner. Nevertheless, I offer my New Year greetings to President Obama and his family.
My season’s greetings also to President-elect Donald Trump and the American people.
I wish all of you happiness and prosperity.
Source, verified twitter account of the PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA
SUNDIATAKEITA, post: 19104897, member: 266826
somo zuri
cc. msemaji ikulu
habari maelezo

Narudia tena; ingalikuwa nafuu mara elfu nyingi kwa utawala wa Obama kama Putin angalidondosha atomic bomb NY kuliko hatua hizi "laini" (soft) anazochukua Putin kama majibu kwa maamuzi ya kukurupuka ya Obama. Diplomacy siku zote haitaki hasira, kukurupuka wala mwendokasi; else, mwisho wa siku wewe ndiwe mpumbavu.

Nimeipenda. President Obama and his family. President elect Donald Trump and the American people.

Maana yake watu wa america ni wa Trump you are no longer President na ndio mana sihangaiki nawe.

Uafrika wa Obama upo waziri sasa

Nilikuwa namuelewa sana Obama. ..... hili sakata la mwishoni kaniangusha sana...... I'll never trust my fellow blackman.

"Kitchen" diplomacy! Hii ndio kitu gani wataalam? Mabingwa nitoeni tongotongo hii fasihi aka lugha ya picha.

Haya mambo huwa yanatokea sana namkumbuka rafiki yetu Baba Ridhi alifanya uteuzi wa wakuu wa Wilaya siku chache kabla ya kuachia kiti.

Move ya Obama ni calculated move kumdiscredit Trump mbele ya umma wa kimarekani, ili Trump aonekane ni Putin puppet

siku hizi marekani anazingua...sana....au zamani....sikuwa na uelewa? Kwa maana nilikuwa namwelewa

4 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom