MAJI MAJI rebellion 1905-1907(Prove that Tanzanians were dumb since)

COLLOH-MZII RELOADED

JF-Expert Member
Apr 6, 2017
I have been wondering why Tanzanians are so dumb...buts its not them to blame it's there ancestors,they inherited stupidity;If you studied history in High school you might have come across this Maji Maji rebellion in Tanganyika against the Germans in 1905-1907 they believed that water would protect them from live bullets ..at the end majority died(waliona thitimaaaa ).
So we should not blame
Feelings mpeleke choo.

I have been wondering why Tanzanians are so dumb...buts its not them to blame it's there ancestors,they inherited stupidity;If you studied history in High school you might have come across this Maji Maji rebellion in Tanganyika against the Germans in 1905-1907 they believed that water would protect them from live bullets ..at the end majority died(waliona thitimaaaa ).
So we should not blame
Feelings mpeleke choo.
Yeah right we are dumb fruitcake, posting your silly analysis on the platform created by dumb Tanzanians, who is dumb now

So we should not blame
Feelings mpeleke choo.

Kwa kukusaidia tu, Wajerumani mara ya kwanza walishindwa Vita na Mababu zetu akina Mkwawa&Co. ndiyo wakaenda kujipanga upya kwao na kurudi na Majeshi ya kisasa zaidi na kutushinda, hata walichukuwa Kichwa cha Mkwawa na kukipeleka kwao kukichunguza wamekirudisha hivi karibuni, isitoshe mambo ya Kishirikina Afrika yote yapo, ni sehemu ya Uafrika wetu sasa kama unalipinga hili basi una matatizo ya akili, hata Kenya pia Mau Mau ni full ushirikina!

emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
alafu Nyerere akawaambukiza the modern-day Tanzanians upumbavu with the so-called ujamaa...this guy finished these poor ppl kabisa
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
its true, the average Tanzanian is very stupid..why? the resources that these guys have down there OMG!, they should be way ahead of South Africa and Egypt lakini wapi! uchawi, ushirikina na umaskini tu
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

But we are not so weak to be beaten up by our own wives.

[“I know I’m not alone,” Kamau says. “Nderitu is doing a good job exposing women who mistreat their husbands.”

Joyce Njoki Mbugua, a married mother of three children, says she supports Njoka’s efforts, as she has witnessed several men’s rights violations.

“He is doing a wonderful job, and I hope he succeeds,” she says. “My sons may refuse to get married if they continue witnessing domestic violence against men.”]

Wewe Mkenya, bofya hapa ujue una mambo ya kujadili na uachane na Watanzania. Tanzania is for men.
https://globalpressjournal.com/afri...tivist-fights-changing-gender-roles-in-kenya/
Men’s Rights Activist Fights Changing Gender Roles in Kenya
https://globalpressjournal.com/afri...tivist-fights-changing-gender-roles-in-kenya/
Kakae chini na wenzio mjadiliane kuhusu ngono na kugandiana mnapofumaniana.

Kwa kukusaidia tu, Wajerumani mara ya kwanza walishindwa Vita na Mababu zetu akina Mkwawa&Co. ndiyo wakaenda kujipanga upya kwao na kurudi na Majeshi ya kisasa zaidi na kutushinda, hata walichukuwa Kichwa cha Mkwawa na kukipeleka kwao kukichunguza wamekirudisha hivi karibuni, isitoshe mambo ya Kishirikina Afrika yote yapo, ni sehemu ya Uafrika wetu sasa kama unalipinga hili basi una matatizo ya akili, hata Kenya pia Mau Mau ni full ushirikina!
You should check the Nandi rebellion it took close to ten years until their leader was killed...but they fought hard

But we are not so weak to be beaten up by our own wives.

[“I know I’m not alone,” Kamau says. “Nderitu is doing a good job exposing women who mistreat their husbands.”

Joyce Njoki Mbugua, a married mother of three children, says she supports Njoka’s efforts, as she has witnessed several men’s rights violations.

“He is doing a wonderful job, and I hope he succeeds,” she says. “My sons may refuse to get married if they continue witnessing domestic violence against men.”]

Wewe Mkenya, bofya hapa ujue una mambo ya kujadili na uachane na Watanzania. Tanzania is for men.
Men’s Rights Activist Fights Changing Gender Roles in Kenya
Kakae chini na wenzio mjadiliane kuhusu ngono na kugandiana mnapofumaniana.
What of eating Albino's (cannibalism) that's the worst practice world wide

emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
alafu Nyerere akawaambukiza the modern-day Tanzanians upumbavu with the so-called ujamaa...this guy finished these poor ppl kabisa
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
its true, the average Tanzanian is very stupid..
The country is the most peaceful, has minerals, many attraction site's etc but still poor than Kenya...at least DRC has resources but is poor because absence of peace