Maisha ya Msichana wa Saudi Arabia hatarini, ahofia kuuawa

Chupaku

JF-Expert Member
Oct 15, 2008
Binti mmoja raia wa Saudi Arabia, Rahaf Mohammed, miaka 18 amewekwa kizuizini uwanja wa ndege wa Bangkok Thailand alipojaribu kuikimbia familia yake na mateso nchini Saudi Arabia. Kwa maelezo yake ni kwamba matukio yaliyomtokea ni pamoja na kukata nywele zake na familia yake kumpa adhabu ya kukaa chumbani kwa miezi 6. Ameamua kukana dini yake ya Kiislamu na hajajiunga na dini nyingine yoyote. Amekimbia kuolewa. Rahaf anadai kuwa maofisa wa Saudi Arabia nchini Thailand walimpora passport yake, na wapo watu wasiojulikana ambao wanakaa nje ya mlango wa chumba cha hotel aliyomo ili asitoroke. Anadai kuwa akirudi nchini kwake, maana wanataka kumrudisha saa chache zijazo atauawa na familia yake kwa kuwaaibisha. Wataalamu wa code of honor wataelewa maana yake na huwa wanauawa vipi kulingana na imani ya nchi aliyotoka. UPDATES. Rahaf amechukuliwa na Umoja wa Mataifa, UNHCR ambapo atatunzwa kwa siku chache huku akitafutiwa hadhi ya Ukimbizi. Inasemekana baba yake pia amewasili nchini Thailand. Serikali ya Thailand imeahidi kumpa ulinzi hadi atakapoondoka nchini humo. Vyombo vya habari na haki za binadamu vimejitahidi sana kumtetea.

Updates: ndege ya Kuwait Airlines itaondoka Bangkok saa 5.15 asubuhi. Inasemekana baba yake Rahaf ni Gavana huko Saudi Arabia. Ubalozi wa Saudia wamesema hawajachukua passport yake lakini dunia nzima hawawaamini kama walivyodanganya kuwa Khashoggi aliondoka Ubalozi akiwa anatembea! Rahaf amekabidhi akaunti zake kwa marafiki zake ili watoe updates ya kitakachompata, kwani mmoja wa binamu yake ameapa kuwa watamuua kwa kukana Uislamu.

ah ah wamarekani sio watu wazuri....wamewapelekea mateknoloji milioni waarabu..watoto washakua exposed na utandawazi wanaanza ikataa tamaduni yao...maana hadi mabucha ya nguruwe yashajaa huko....wakija shtuk

Rahaf al-Qunun: Saudi woman in Bangkok should not be deported, says HRW

Mohammed al-Qunun said her passport was seized at Bangkok airport
Human Rights Watch has called on Thai authorities to stop the planned deportation of a Saudi woman who is reportedly being held at Bangkok's main airport.

Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, 18, who says she is trying to flee her family, is set to be deported to Kuwait on Monday.

Ms Mohammed al-Qunun was in Kuwait on holiday with her family when she fled two days ago.

She was trying to head to Australia via a connecting flight in Bangkok.

Ms Mohammed al-Qunun started attracting attention with her social media posts over the weekend.

She says she has an Australian visa but her passport was seized by a Saudi diplomat when he met her coming off the flight at Suvarnabhumi airport.

Saudi officials say she still has her passport but is being detained for not having a return ticket.

Frightened and confused
Ms Mohammed al-Qunun told the BBC that she had renounced Islam, and feared she would be forcibly returned to Saudi Arabia and killed by her family.

The BBC's Jonathan Head in Bangkok says Ms Mohammed al-Qunun is frightened and confused.

Michael Page, deputy Middle East director at Human Rights Watch said in a statement: "Saudi women fleeing their families can face severe violence from relatives, deprivation of liberty, and other serious harm if returned against their will."

The Saudi embassy in Bangkok said she has been held at the airport "because she didn't have a return ticket" and that she is set to be deported to Kuwait on Monday "where most of her family lives".

Saudi authorities do not have the authority to hold her at the airport or anywhere else, the statement said.

Officials are now in touch with her father, it added.

'Family problem'
Thai police Major General Surachate Hakparn told the BBC that Ms Mohammed al-Qunun was escaping a marriage.

Because she did not have a visa to enter Thailand, he said, police had denied her entry and were in the process of repatriating her through the same airline she had taken - Kuwait Airways - by Monday morning.

Gen Surachate said he was unaware of any passport seizure.

He told AFP the case was a "family problem" and the teenager "had no further documents such as [a] return ticket or money".

However, Human Rights Watch Asia deputy director Phil Robertson told the BBC: "It seems that the Thai government is manufacturing a story that she tried to apply for a visa and it was denied... in fact, she had an onward ticket to go to Australia, she didn't want to enter Thailand in the first place."

He argued that the Thai authorities had clearly co-operated with Saudi Arabia as Saudi officials were able to meet the plane when it arrived.

Ms Mohammed al-Qunun told BBC Newshour she was now in a hotel in the transit area.

She said: "I shared my story and my pictures on social media and my father is so angry because I did this... I can't study and work in my country, so I want to be free and study and work as I want."

Ms Mohammed al-Qunun wrote on Twitter that she had decided to share her name and details because she had "nothing to lose" now.

She also shared a picture of her passport "because I want you to know I'm real and exist".
Another tweet read: "I'm afraid my family will kill me."
The case echoes that of another Saudi woman who was in transit to Australia in April 2017.
Dina Ali Lasloom, 24, was en route from Kuwait via the Philippines but was taken back to Saudi Arabia from Manila airport by her family.
She used a Canadian tourist's phone to send a message, a video of which was posted to Twitter, saying her family would kill her.
Her fate on arriving back in Saudi Arabia remains unknown.

ah ah wamarekani sio watu wazuri....wamewapelekea mateknoloji milioni waarabu..watoto washakua exposed na utandawazi wanaanza ikataa tamaduni yao...maana hadi mabucha ya nguruwe yashajaa huko....wakija shtuk

Rahaf al-Qunun: Saudi woman in Bangkok should not be deported, says HRW

Mohammed al-Qunun said her passport was seized at Bangkok airport
Human Rights Watch has called on Thai authorities to stop the planned deportation of a Saudi woman who is reportedly being held at Bangkok's main airport.

Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, 18, who says she is trying to flee her family, is set to be deported to Kuwait on Monday.

Ms Mohammed al-Qunun was in Kuwait on holiday with her family when she fled two days ago.

She was trying to head to Australia via a connecting flight in Bangkok.

Ms Mohammed al-Qunun started attracting attention with her social media posts over the weekend.

She says she has an Australian visa but her passport was seized by a Saudi diplomat when he met her coming off the flight at Suvarnabhumi airport.

Saudi officials say she still has her passport but is being detained for not having a return ticket.

Frightened and confused
Ms Mohammed al-Qunun told the BBC that she had renounced Islam, and feared she would be forcibly returned to Saudi Arabia and killed by her family.

The BBC's Jonathan Head in Bangkok says Ms Mohammed al-Qunun is frightened and confused.

Michael Page, deputy Middle East director at Human Rights Watch said in a statement: "Saudi women fleeing their families can face severe violence from relatives, deprivation of liberty, and other serious harm if returned against their will."

The Saudi embassy in Bangkok said she has been held at the airport "because she didn't have a return ticket" and that she is set to be deported to Kuwait on Monday "where most of her family lives".

Saudi authorities do not have the authority to hold her at the airport or anywhere else, the statement said.

Officials are now in touch with her father, it added.

'Family problem'
Thai police Major General Surachate Hakparn told the BBC that Ms Mohammed al-Qunun was escaping a marriage.

Because she did not have a visa to enter Thailand, he said, police had denied her entry and were in the process of repatriating her through the same airline she had taken - Kuwait Airways - by Monday morning.

Gen Surachate said he was unaware of any passport seizure.

He told AFP the case was a "family problem" and the teenager "had no further documents such as [a] return ticket or money".

However, Human Rights Watch Asia deputy director Phil Robertson told the BBC: "It seems that the Thai government is manufacturing a story that she tried to apply for a visa and it was denied... in fact, she had an onward ticket to go to Australia, she didn't want to enter Thailand in the first place."

He argued that the Thai authorities had clearly co-operated with Saudi Arabia as Saudi officials were able to meet the plane when it arrived.

Ms Mohammed al-Qunun told BBC Newshour she was now in a hotel in the transit area.

She said: "I shared my story and my pictures on social media and my father is so angry because I did this... I can't study and work in my country, so I want to be free and study and work as I want."

Ms Mohammed al-Qunun wrote on Twitter that she had decided to share her name and details because she had "nothing to lose" now.

She also shared a picture of her passport "because I want you to know I'm real and exist".
Another tweet read: "I'm afraid my family will kill me."
The case echoes that of another Saudi woman who was in transit to Australia in April 2017.
Dina Ali Lasloom, 24, was en route from Kuwait via the Philippines but was taken back to Saudi Arabia from Manila airport by her family.
She used a Canadian tourist's phone to send a message, a video of which was posted to Twitter, saying her family would kill her.
Her fate on arriving back in Saudi Arabia remains unknown.

Wanasema huyo Dina wa mwaka 2017 uncle zake waliruhusiwa kuingia airport wakampiga kwanza, wakamfunga mdomo kwa tape wakamweka kwenye wheelchair wakamrudisha Saudi Arabia. Tangu wakati huo mpaka leo habari zake hazijasikika tena.
Kuna watu wanajua fika kuwa haya yanaruhusiwa katika imani yao lakini ndio wafanyeje.
Kama mtu anapigwa airport sehemu ya public akiwa ndani nyumbani kwao watamfanya nini?

Nafikiri huu ukatili wa waarabu ni utamaduni zaidi kuliko dini. Usishangae huyu akirejeshwa kwao familia yake wanaweza wakamuua na ikawa imeisha tu hivyo.

Hawa jamaa kuua kuku kwao ni shida kuliko kuua mwanadamu..!!!! Wao ile asili yao ya karne ya kwanza ndio hiyo hiyo waliyonayo leo kama ni kubadilika ni kidogo sana labda kwa kuwa leo wanaweza wakavaa suti (Kwa wanaume).

Hio nchi nikisikiaga nakumbuka mababu zetu walipokuwa wanafungwa minyororo na waarabu. Nakumbuka walewa wanawake wanaozikwa na kupigwa hadi kufa kwenye mitandao.

Hio nchi ni nchi ya kishetani tu haina dini

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Je wakikuomba evidence utawaletea? Binafsi siamini unachokisema, na hata ushahid wenyewe hatuna unless tumekaririshwa na westrn countries. Waafrika tuna safari ndefu sana, wazungu wametuharibu akili zetu, wametuletea michoro yao inaonyesha waarabu wametesa babu zetu wakati sio kweri. Just think kabla haujakurupuka!

Waatkrabu watu wa ajabu sana na wwakatili kupita maelezo!! Huyo dada anaenda kuuuwawa na familia yake!!
Yaani kisa dini familia inamuua ndugu yao!
Fu***ck them

Na sisi je tunaokata viungo vya ma albino,kuuwa vikongwe na kuwachoma moto wezi utafananisha na waarabu? Ndiyomaana sisi waafrika tuko daraja la mwisho kabisa, akili tumenyimwa, kila kitu tumenyimwa____yani wengi wetu huwa tunafikiriaga ujinga tu. Na ndiomana hatuendelei.

Binti mmoja raia wa Saudi Arabia, Rahaf Mohammed, miaka 18 amewekwa kizuizini uwanja wa ndege wa Bangkok Thailand alipojaribu kuikimbia familia yake na mateso nchini Saudi Arabia. Kwa maelezo yake ni kwamba matukio yaliyomtokea ni pamoja na kukata nywele zake na familia yake kumpa adhabu ya kukaa chumbani kwa miezi 6. Ameamua kukana dini yake ya Kiislamu na hajajiunga na dini nyingine yoyote. Amekimbia kuolewa. Rahaf anadai kuwa maofisa wa Saudi Arabia nchini Thailand walimpora passport yake, na wapo watu wasiojulikana ambao wanakaa nje ya mlango wa chumba cha hotel aliyomo ili asitoroke. Anadai kuwa akirudi nchini kwake, maana wanataka kumrudisha saa chache zijazo atauawa na familia yake kwa kuwaaibisha. Wataalamu wa code of honor wataelewa maana yake na huwa wanauawa vipi kulingana na imani ya nchi aliyotoka.

Taarifa without source sio taarifa, umeamua kujitungia tu, na umewakamata kwelikweli humu.

Back
Top Bottom