Maisha ya mkenya wa kawaida

Independence in disguised bribes, much freedom as a citizen of Kenya convert vegetable is a problem.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
For starters... Let's talk about the freedom kenya media has, let's talk about freedom to demonstrate which Kenyan citizens have, how about our judiciary system,.... Kenya isn't perfect BTW , corruption is everywhere even in your country maybe even more than kenya, Tanzania is the richest country in East Africa when it comes to mineral, all the mineral you are mining zinaenda wapi .. Look at your opposition leader, he was nearly killed last year, look at your media houses.. They are afraid to criticize the government coz they will be persecuted, I can't remember seeing Tanzanians protesting against it.

Namba 1 na 2 naweza kukubaliana nawe,maana nina marafiki wakenya ambao wakija bongo uwa lazima niwapeleke home,lkn inakuwa tofauti pindi mimi niendapo kenya,uwa tunaishia kukutana mjini kwenye mishe zetu
We nawe mganga na mganguzi ulifika Kenya lini? Kadanganye wafu huko memorial park

Mama mkibera ningeanzaje kudeal na nyinyi bila kufika huko slums land na kuwajua vizuri mungiki mnavyobaguana wenyewe kwa wwnyewe,ebu nipe namba yako nikutumie kzs 2 kwa m pesa ya soup ukatoe hangover ya chang'aa ya kibera
We nawe mganga na mganguzi ulifika Kenya lini? Kadanganye wafu huko memorial park

Kenya does not identify with the status of European countries it does not matter they have a shortage of water.

When it comes to living standards, Kenya is not anywhere at par with any of the European nations, not even poorest ones.
It still has a very very long way to go as far as access to clean water for all is concerned, admittedly. Compared to it's peers in the developing world however, it is going somewhere....if u understand what I mean.

madada wa kikenya wanapenda sana wanaume wa tz,hua wanasema tz ina wanaume ma handsome sana,kama yule rais wao jk.
Tanzanian girls are beautiful. Their men are very ugly. Waarabu ndio wanawafanyia kazi nyinyi. Wazembe hadi kitandani. Bure kabisa!

For starters... Let's talk about the freedom kenya media has, let's talk about freedom to demonstrate which Kenyan citizens have, how about our judiciary system,.... Kenya isn't perfect BTW , corruption is everywhere even in your country maybe even more than kenya, Tanzania is the richest country in East Africa when it comes to mineral, all the mineral you are mining zinaenda wapi .. Look at your opposition leader, he was nearly killed last year, look at your media houses.. They are afraid to criticize the government coz they will be persecuted, I can't remember seeing Tanzanians protesting against it.

you want to compare the evil of your land and developing Tanzanian?

When it comes to living standards, Kenya is not anywhere at par with any of the European nations, not even poorest ones.
It still has a very very long way to go as far as access to clean water for all is concerned, admittedly. Compared to it's peers in the developing world however, it is going somewhere....if u understand what I mean.
What strategies have been arranged to plug corruption, tribalism and exploitation to call it a patriotic Kenya

Shawty, I was just warning that glib tanzanian fraudster who masquerade as Kenyan.He speaks ill of Kenyans always.Someone might think that Tanzanians have no foibles.why think that way? You're not infallible. No one is.The young boy I quoted above thinks that I am seducing him.He's not the first one to say so. The truth is am not & I will never be interested in hopeless Tanzanians.
70 percent is dry land you still has trouble Kenyan vain to hope.

Back
Top Bottom