Mahojiano ya live ya JK na waandishi wa habari yalikuwa yanaboa

Maega

Jul 10, 2010
Jamani katika mahojiano ya wagombea uraisi watatu JK,Slaa na Lipumba haya ya JK ndo yalikuwa yanaboa sana JK badala ya kujibu maswali anaanza kutoa historia.Kweli he is the OUTGOING PRESIDENT

it waas the worst show i have ever seen, watu wa kumuuliza maswali wameandaliwa, wanauliza maswali yenye obvious answers, badala ya kumuuliza issues kama inflation, kushuka thamani kwa shilingi, watafidia vipi bajeti baada ya wahisani kupunguza mchango wao, elimu bora itapatikana vipi, garama za basic need atazicontrol vipi kama chakula etc wamejaza vizee vya mwaka 47 kuja kumshangaa kikwete, vile vizee vinachojua ni ccm tu upinzani vita!

I honestly believe that JK has no morals and is ignorant of the world where we live in. These are my thought:
1. Overall, he demonstrated his arrogance by assuming that the Tanzania of 60s and 70s still prevail today where people few people thought and planned for others and the rest impliment. He behaved like some people we all know and somehow encountered at schools and work places - those who always talk and behave as if the world is theirs. Boasting about having relationships with famous girls/boys, having acqueintences in high placed places, etc, etc, ....... Basically, trying hard to impress audience that made a fool out of him.

2. Of the most outrageous thing, I could not understand that he is not ashamed to brag around about the dental problem in Songea and "HIS" wazungus. Drs in TZ had known about this problem a long time ago but CCM and its subsequent governments, as always, made politicians experts of everything. Cries by local experts fall into deaf ears and priority is directed to paying fat cats money to buy Shangingis. Now he talks of this young "WHITE" dentist daughter of his "WHITE" friend as if she discovered the Kilimanjaro!!!! What a shame. After all, he made me understand that he was looking for some ULAJI and fame for his dentist daughter (That is the third member of the family that was not in th spotlight, the others being RizOne and Miraji). Why did he use his daugher as a contact and not a Professor at MUHAS??????

3. 50 years of independence, Tanzania has no people who could be Neurosurgeons!! He is forgeting that the rot is caused by the CCM government by sending their own pumkin headed children abroad using taxpayers money instead of the deserving brilliant Tazanians who could have been the masters in the profession!!! Him and the likes of him are responsible to turn the University education in this country to "UPE" like OR, to be precisely clear, UNIVERSITY ZA KATA, by investing nothing in improving learning environment, while shoving dowm the dons increased numbers of enrolled students!!!. Do you get a neurosurgeon in such an environment????

OOOOOOH I am increasingly becoming angry as I type these words. I may run out of wisdom and start uttering abscenities so let me end here and whem my mid settles, will come back for more analysis. Something though, need mention; Connecting the schools with fibreoptic cables and delivering lectures by video conferences (To kindergarten???, Primary????).........................

Thanks folks

'm impressed wit yo analysis. JK is nothing other than a joke. When i saw him struggle to answer the questions, i felt pity.
A president smiles & laughs at questions then end up givin dumb answers.

Siwezi kumsikiliza JK leo kama nina 'job interview kesho'

Back
Top Bottom