Mahojiano ya Ana kwa Ana na January Makamba - Washington DC

Kamisaa

Jun 18, 2011
Ameongelea mengi kuhusu Uhuru, Elimu, Ajira, Vijana, Inequality, Urais 2015, shughuli za Bunge, wabunge Vijana, siasa za Upinzani....

Last edited by a moderator:
revolution in technology in Tanzania has nothing do with govt. TTCL is a good example of failed state run company. the private sector has been leading the way in changing our country and the govt has been an obstacle in doing so.

my take on makamba, all i was able to hear were strings of excuses

kuna picha kapost Mubelwa kule facebook imenifanya nijiulize sana why kafanya vile

kweli tuangaliane tu, kuna chui wengi sana wamevaa ngozi za kondoo

he has lost my respect probably permanently

revolution in technology in Tanzania has nothing do with govt. TTCL is a good example of failed state run company. the private sector has been leading the way in changing our country and the govt has been an obstacle in doing so.

my take on makamba, all i was able to hear were strings of excuses
Word............. not accepting any responsibilities whatsoever, blame it on the rain

i am very dis appointed with BANDILO THIS time , he is very good interviewer but for some reasons he has let me down this time for his lack of follow up questions and his failure to challenge verge answers and lack of facts and evidence to support his argument. FYI BANDILO , ZZK was never suspended for working together with ccm as far as i know ZZK has been suspended for violating his party's principals.

Hivi ni kweli anautaka Urais? kama ni kweli sio mzima huyu! Kwa lipi? 2015 hata wa 'mirembe' watajitokeza!:shocked:

kila jambo litakuwa na mwanzo na mwisho wake siku bado nyingi sana.

Baba yake alikuwa Katibu Mkuu wa Chama akafanikiwa Kuwanunua wanachama wengine na yeye kuingia bila Kuchaguliwa!! Namshauri kwa sasa aende Huko Bumbuli ajipime kwa kuacha demokrasia ifanye Kazi yake aone Moto wake!!!

i am very dis appointed with BANDILO THIS time , he is very good interviewer but for some reasons he has let me down this time for his lack of follow up questions and his failure to challenge verge answers and lack of facts and evidence to support his argument.

I am glad you also picked on that maana nilidhani ni mimi tu ambae nimeona the interviewee lacked depth in his answers. Yeye sanasana ana mention tu what most of us already know in the existing social problems and his solutions were very simplified in addressing the nature of the problem. Labda alipoelezea mafanikio au matarijio ya pilot scheme wanayoifanya on his constituency with young people even that is yet to be called a success story.

Huko kwengine it felt like i wasted an hour of my day i mean do we need to invest 800 million dollars currently on the IT infrastructure and how is the investment going to pay (in any social benefit form)? are we getting value for money in the end maana dar tu wengi mtandao tabu na access za kompyuta kasheshe vijijini kweli, maana hata umeme wenyewe hupo jamani, mmh.

Mwambieni Januari aache kuota kabla hajalala, na asidhani watanzania ni makondoo.

kukulia ikulu si warrant ya yeye kutaka kutuongoza/kututawala
nazichukia tabia na fikra za namna hii.

Kila mtu ana haki ya kikatiba ya kuomba kugombea nafasi yoyote.... Hafai au anafaa wataamua wenye dhamana.

Watu wana simplify sana Uraisi,huyu hata uwaziri alionao alibebwa na jina la baba yake,sembuse Uraisi,yeye angelizika na hiyo bahati ya kupewa unaibu waziri apige magoti amshukuru Mungu,zaidi ya hapo hawezi,ni tamaa tu inamsumbua.

January kashindwa pale mawasiliano alafu anautaka urais nilikuuwa namwamini sana ila kwasasa hapana

Ana haki ya kikatiba kutamani ila nasi tunaufahamu wa kutosha sasa natumai haki ya kikatiba haiwezi shinda experience na busara!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom