Mahakama kutengua uteuzi wa Mwanasheria Mkuu wa Serikali na Naibu wake kuwa Majaji wa Mahakama Kuu?

Mpalakugenda

JF-Expert Member
Jun 2, 2015
Fatuma Farume ameamua kulishikia bango,
Uteuzi wa Mwanasheria Mkuu wa Serikali kuwa Jaji haukufuata taratibu.

====

ORIGINATING SUMMONS

(Made under ………………………..)

LET THE FIRST, SECOND, THIRD, FOURTH AND FIFTH RESPONDENTS all based in Dar es Salaam

within the United Republic of Tanzania within ………… days after service of these summons upon it enter an appearance to these summons which is issued upon the application of Ms. Fatma A. Karume, an Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania who is the aggrieved petitioner for the determination of the following questions:

1. WHETHER on the true, correct and harmonious construction of Article …….. of the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania (Cap 2 R:E 2002), the First Respondent correctly applied and acted within the Constitution and all relevant laws in appointing the Fourth and Fifth Respondents as Judges of the High Court of Tanzania without seeking/receiving recommendations from the Second Respondent

2. WHETHER the Second Respondent met, considered and recommended the names of the Fourth and Fifth Respondents for appointment as the position of Judges of the High Court of Tanzania.

3. WHETHER the First Respondent can be directed to follow proper procedures in appointing the Fourth and Fifth Respondents as Judges of the High Court of Tanzania.

4. WHETHER the Fourth and Fifth Respondents can be restrained from performing their duties as Judges of the High Court of Tanzania until the hearing and determination of this matter.

DATED at DAR ES SALAAM this day of March, 2018.

…………………………………… Mwakifuna & Company Advocates Advocates for the Petitioner

This Summons was taken out by John Seka, Advocate for the above named petitioner Appearance may be effected personally or by Advocate.

Drawn & filed by:-

To be served upon:-

AFFIDAVIT

I, Fatma Karume, adult, Moslem and resident of Dar es Salaam Tanzania, do solemnly affirm as follows:

1. That I am an Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania with a valid practicing licence expiring on 31st December, 2018.

2. That I am conversant with the facts deposed herein.

3. That between the 1st and 3rd day of February, 2018, the First Respondent appointed and subsequently swore in the Fourth and Fifth Respondents as Judges of the High Court of Tanzania following their dismissal as the Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General of the United Republic of Tanzania.

4. That on account of my exposure to legal procedures and my knowledge of the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania, Cap 2 RE 2002, I am aware that before the said appointment, the Second Respondent had to meet, consider, vet, interview and propose the names of the Fourth and Fifth Respondent to the First Respondent.

5. That the First Respondent upon receiving positive recommendation from the Second Respondent he can legally appoint the presented names in the position of Judges of the High Court of Tanzania.

6. That given the short span of time between the appointment of the Fourth and Fifth Respondent as Judges of the High Court if Tanzania following their dismissal from their former positions, I hold the belief that the fourth and fifth Respondents didn’t appear nor were they considered by the Second Respondent as candidates for the position of the Judges of the High Court.

7. That I am also not aware of any meeting of the Second Respondent that was summoned within those two days to consider and recommend the Fourth and Fifth Respondents as candidates for judgeship.

8. That I believe the actions by the First Respondent to appoint the fourth and fifth Respondents as Judges of the High Court of Tanzania as an abuse of the constitution and relevant laws for want of recommendations from the Second Respondent.

9. That I further believe that the actions by the First Respondent to appoint the fourth and fifth Respondents as Judges of the High Court of Tanzania as illegal.

10. That as a citizen of the United Republic of Tanzania, I have a constitutional duty under Article 26 of the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania, Cap 2 R:E 2002 to preserve the legitimacy of the constitution and all other relevant laws.

VERIFICATION
I, Fatma Karume do verify that what I have stated in paragraph 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 is true of my own knowledge.

Verified at Dar es Salaam, this day of March, 2018.

Attachments

• ORIGINATING SUMMONS FATMA KARUME.pdf
    270.1 KB · Views: 286
Fatuma karume ameamua kulishikia bango,
Uteuzi wa mwanasheria mkuu wa serikali kuwa jaji haukufuata taratibu.
Huyu mama hajui sheria, ni mtupu kichwani.

Kwanza hajui katiba.

Mfano ktk utetezi wake no. 8
"8. That I believe the actions by the First Respondent to appoint the fourth and fifth Respondents as Judges of the High Court of Tanzania as an abuse of the constitution and relevant laws for want of recommendations from the Second Respondent".

Hataji ni kifungu gani cha katiba rais kavunja???? Na je anajuaje maamuzi ya rais yalikuwa ya siku mbili wakati vyombo vyote vya vetting vipo chini ya rais. Yaani huyu bibie ana matatizo sana, tumpe pole. Ngoja aumbuke

Back
Top Bottom