Magufuli orders seizure and reallocation of undeveloped farms

@Samuel999 if you think the president has any say in people's property then you are so wrong. We have a constitution, institutions and people who are woke...nobody will allow this to happen. Raila himself has been a strong supporter of strong institutions, He fought hard for it. It is people like you who deny Raila votes by spreading propaganda, really unfounded stories you tell every where you go.
No president can take your property in Kenya. You bought it, inherited.. you own it. Please read manifestos. You can help destroy or build our country just by the things you say around your friends or bars...some people take this things as gospel truth.
I once believed Oginga Odinga the vp was a mafia...even though then I didnt know what the mafia was. Some people still believe such sh#t.

Raila doesn't believe in institutions. He spends all his days bashing Institutions with every form of lie.

Greed and lies in ballot tender war - VIDEO

I cant answer that, anymore than u cannot prove to me that those 1000acre native land owners u encountered in SA and elsewhere didnt acquire them thru their political connections, their celebrity status or were/are seniour officials in govt.

All I know is that the land problem in SA is getting quite dangerous, for the nation's unity, it is just a matter of time before it all flares up.
Am done with you

Go search Farm weekly mag ya SA ujione

Most people here dont realise constitution can be changed in 3 ways

Mps
Courts and
The people

Whatever is law today maybe unlawful tomorrow !!...

So say Some two white Farmers in Laikipia or the Olpejeta was Reinstated to squatters

Olpejeta is 238,000acres
Or there about

It will end all squatter issues in Kenya
Why take white mans land and give it to people just like that. Some of those squatters are not native to that area. Pia Africans love free things without working. This reasoning noooo,

Sam999 unalima nini, nichapie inbox. I tried that and failed spectacularly

Back
Top Bottom