Madhara ya wazazi na watoto kutengana muda mrefu huishia kwenye mahusiano

Candid Scope

JF-Expert Member
Nov 8, 2010
article-0-0C1E6C0C00000578-184_468x307.jpg

Incest: The 'boyfriend and girlfriend' greeted each other with a long lingering kiss when they came on, much to the horror of the audience.

article-0-0C1E6B7000000578-515_468x323.jpg

Daughter: Britney, 18, said she looked for her father online two years ago and when he messaged her she knew he had sexual feelings for her

article-0-0C1E6C1300000578-926_468x337.jpg

Father: Morgan said his daughter is his soul mate and he does not think he is doing anything wrong by having sex with her

Britney explained to Steve Wilkos: 'I was 16 when I looked for him on Myspace. My family members had kept us apart and I hadn't seen him since I was seven so I looked him up. 'On my page I had pictures of my boobs and bum on there and when he saw it he said, "My little baby girl should not be doing that". But then he put a smiley face. 'When I saw that I thought he had sexual feelings for me.' Wilkos asked her if she did not think that he was taking advantage of her and she said: 'No, because I wanted it too. I see a future with him. I have a really good feeling about us and I know it will work out.' When her heavily-tattooed father Morgan came on, he was booed by the audience, but it did not stop him from greeting his girlfriend and daughter with a long, passionate French kiss, one in which Wilkos had to stop before it got too far. He told Morgan that he 'should probably go and see a doctor and get some therapy, preying on your daughter like that'.He replied: 'I'm not preying on her, yes I'm sleeping with her but it's not like I'm abusing her or something.'

article-0-0C1E6BBC00000578-227_468x344.jpg

Host: Wilkos tries to make the two of them see sense as they argue about having a baby that may be 'retarded'

article-0-0C1E6BF800000578-17_468x286.jpg

Discovery: Britney is hysterical when she finds out that her boyfriend/father is cheating on her

Morgan said he did not see a problem with what he was doing and said that when he looked at his daughter all he could see was his soul mate. Though he did reveal he would not cross the line when it came to having babies, in case the child would be 'retarded'. In the introductory piece to the segment, Wilkos said that he wanted to make sure that the story was legitimate before taking it on and had asked for proof, which sources say came in the form of a video showing the couple having sex.

On part two of the show, which was aired 36 days later, Britney had returned, worried that she was pregnant despite the fact she said she was on birth control pills.
She told Wilkos she was two months behind on her period. But when he questioned her further, she revealed she wanted to get pregnant on purpose, telling him that she believed there was 'no scientific proof it would come out all weird'. When her dad was brought on the show, the 18-year-old admitted that she wanted to get pregnant, shouting at him: 'I'm 18 years old, I want seven kids!'

Another reason they appeared on the show was because Britney was afraid that her father was cheating on her.

A lie detector test showed that he was. Though Morgan denied it, the 18-year-old screamed at him and asked him how he could do it, before figuring out he was carrying out the affair while she was at school. At the end of the show, Wilkos gave Britney the opportunity to leave her father and go and get professional help with the abuse she had suffered her whole life. But instead she took her father's hand and vowed to stand by him.

Siku niliposhuhudia kisa hiki kwenye TV show ya Steve, amini usiamini nilisikia vibaya mno isivyo kawaida kana kwamba ni jambo linalogusa familia inayonihusu. Lakini hata leo nikikumbuka bado nasikia vibaya, mambo ya kutengana famililia muda mrefu matokeo yake yanaweza kufikisha kwa yaliyowapata hawa, na wakiambiwa wafanyavyo sivyo wanaona kama wanakosewa haki.

Kutengana kwa familia sio sababu pekee iliyopelekea hayo yote. Mtoto anatatizo la kutaka kumridhisha baba bila kujali maadili na baba took advantage of thay due to psychological issues, lack of morals and respect for himself. Hao wanachohitaji ni mtu wa kuwakalisha chini aongee nao taratibu mpaka waelewe kwamba wanachofanya ni kitendo cha aibua sana.

duh, shetani katushika pabaya.
Bora ndugu zako wakamatwe na simba utachukua hata silaha ujaribu kuwaokoa, lakini shetani?????

Wanahitaji msaada wa kisaikolojia zaidi

Kutengana kwa familia sio sababu pekee iliyopelekea hayo yote. Mtoto anatatizo la kutaka kumridhisha baba bila kujali maadili na baba took advantage of thay due to psychological issues, lack of morals and respect for himself. Hao wanachohitaji ni mtu wa kuwakalisha chini aongee nao taratibu mpaka waelewe kwamba wanachofanya ni kitendo cha aibua sana.

Background ya hii yote mtoto alitenganishwa na babake tangu angali na umri mdogo hadi wanakuja kukutana mitandaoni kwa mtazamo wa kimapenzi badala ya nguvu ya biological issue, hapa kuna dhana ya madhara ya kukosa kuonja ladha ya mzazi na hivyo wakutanapo wote msukumo wa nature ya mahusiano kuchukua mkondo na hata kutahadharishwa hawaoni tena kama ni tatizo,kwa vile walikutana kimapenzi na wala si kifamilia.

Huyu binti ni mtoto, kosa ninaloona hapa ni babake mzazi,

Background ya hii yote mtoto alitenganishwa na babake tangu angali na umri mdogo hadi wanakuja kukutana mitandaoni kwa mtazamo wa kimapenzi badala ya nguvu ya biological issue, hapa kuna dhana ya madhara ya kukosa kuonja ladha ya mzazi na hivyo wakutanapo wote msukumo wa nature ya mahusiano kuchukua mkondo na hata kutahadharishwa hawaoni tena kama ni tatizo,kwa vile walikutana kimapenzi na wala si kifamilia.

Huyu binti ni mtoto, kosa ninaloona hapa ni babake mzazi,

Kama kila anaekutana na baba yake/mtoto wake ukubwani angekua anaangukia kwenye mahusiano ya kimapenzi nae, duniani hapa tusingeenea.

Kama kila anaekutana na baba yake/mtoto wake ukubwani angekua anaangukia kwenye mahusiano ya kimapenzi nae, duniani hapa tusingeenea.

Nakubaliana nawe, lakini kwa vyo vyote kuna kitu kinakosekana kukaa vizuri kichwani kwa wote wawili.

Si kosa lao, hapa tatizo ni mfumo wa malezi, kuna watu duniani hapa hata hawana utamaduni na ule mfumo wa elimu ya kwanza ya maisha anayopata mtu utotoni hakuna, hapo ndo kila kitu kinakwenda kadili ya mtu binafsi anavyoona inafaa. Hayo yanakuja tukabili kwa sasa hawa tuishio mijini, tabaka la kwanza ni hawa watoto wa mitaani wasio na malezi ya wazazi au walezi wa uhakika.

Hayajakupata, shukuru utamaduni na familia iliyokulea kupata utambuzi mzuri ulio nao, vinginevyo ingekuwa sana na kama hawa jamaa ambao ni kile tulichokizoea kusema kumpigia mbuzi gitaa.

Back
Top Bottom