Madhara ya kujiunga na magenge ya kimafia

Sideeq

JF-Expert Member
Dec 12, 2009
Did you know the Jews will publish you Medical Records on the Internet? It's a part of Judaism called the Shagria. The Jews can and do publish financial and personal records and any accusation about people that they choose on the Internet. True, false or a mixture of truth and fiction. It doesn't matter what. It is up to the Jews and their Rabbi. I know. It happened to many. It has caused them considerable pain. It has cost them jobs, it has cost them friends it has cost them peace of mind.

Everything is done through the Rabbis'. The Jew only has to go to the Rabbi and whatever they wish to have recorded about you will be entered into Judaism's Shagria on the Internet for any Jew to read and do with as they see fit.

Any accusation can be published in the Shagria, that you cheat your employer, that you cheat your friends, that you are a thief, an adulterer, that you belong to a radical organization, that you hate Jews, that you want to kill their children, that you are a child molester, that you had sex with your mother or sex with your father, sex with a family member, sex with a friends spouse, anything the Jew chooses. Anything can be published about your family members and friends too. The Jews can create and entire history about you and spread it over the Internet so that you are judged by others on false information. There is no trial. No evidence is required for these people who call themselves the judges of humanity. Just the word of a Jew.

Every Jew with access to a computer and the Internet has access to the Shagria, to everything that has been printed about you and your family. The Jewish Shagria is accessed on the Internet through a six digit code that each Jew may get from their Rabbi. You are never notified of the accusations about you or your family or friends. You will never be allowed to read what the Jews have written om the Internet. Most Jews will deny that it exists or not talk about it (or other things such as the Kol Nidre and the Sayanin) I tried on five occasions to get the contents printed by Jews that I knew but not one would help me. Yet this type of activity is a part of what the Zionists use all the time.

Once you are entered into Judaism's Shagria you are considered to be an enemy of the Jewish People and the Jewish Nation (and they consider themselves a separate nation living in different localities.)

Any Jew can spread this file (with whatever changes they think will make your life more difficult) to you friends, neighbors, business associates or enemies. Many consider it their duty. It will follow you wherever there are Jews who check you out in the Shagria. And trust me, they do check you out. It has tormented me in over seven places.

Alieandika hiyo thread sitashangaa kama ni mmoja wa anti-jews au Nazi.
Mkuu! mimi ndiye mwanzilishi wa hii mada, sikuelewi ukinituhumu kuwa ninaweza kuwa anti-Jews kwa sababu nina ndugu zangu Waislamu wengi tu ambao ni Jews!
Kuhusu Unazi sidhani kama hili halina haja ya kuzungumziwa.
Your apology would be more than appreciated.

tafsiri kwa kiswahili si unajuwa watz wengi hatukusoma kwa sababu ya sera mbovu

tafsiri kwa kiswahili si unajuwa watz wengi hatukusoma kwa sababu ya sera mbovu
Walengwa sehemu kama hii si wasiosoma kwa sababu ya sera mbovu, sidhani pia kama wengi wao wanapatikana katka mtandao kwa muda mrefu kutokana na umeme wa mgao, kutafuta riziki n.k.
Kwa kawaida nikitaka kuwafikia ningetumia njia nyingine.
Hata hivyo unaweza kutafsiri kirahisi tu kupitia : google translate

Dear Esteem Winner,

You have won prize money of £500,000.00 British Pounds Sterling's from
the YAHOO MSN LOTTERY INC 2011 Promotion Draw, Please contact
the Lottery Event Manager with your personal information's below for claims:

VERIFICATION FORM
1. Full Name:
2. Contact Address:
3. Telephone Number:
4. Sex/Age:
5. Occupation:

DO CALL EVENT MANAGER FOR PROCESSING AND CLAIMS

LOTTERY EVENT MANAGER
Name: Mr. Alexander Hart
Phone Contact: +44 701-751-5538
E-mail: eventmanager03@live.com

Mh! Hii thread sidhani kama walengwa wake watakuwepo humu JF Sideeq! Ya kina Rostam tu yanatushinda, ya wayahudi na magenge ya kimafia tutayawezea wapi? aaaaargh!

Dear Esteem Winner,

You have won prize money of £500,000.00 British Pounds Sterling's from
the YAHOO MSN LOTTERY INC 2011 Promotion Draw, Please contact
the Lottery Event Manager with your personal information's below for claims:

VERIFICATION FORM
1. Full Name:
2. Contact Address:
3. Telephone Number:
4. Sex/Age:
5. Occupation:

DO CALL EVENT MANAGER FOR PROCESSING AND CLAIMS

LOTTERY EVENT MANAGER
Name: Mr. Alexander Hart
Phone Contact: +44 701-751-5538
E-mail: eventmanager03@live.com
mkuu hembu tujuze hawa wamewaingiia wengi ndugu zetu watajichomoje? tusaidi kwa hilo mkuu

A few reasons to torment you can be helpufull: a molester, adulterer ....................... ?!Do you want to tell us that Jews do this(if at alaa they do) for no reason?!, kwa nini wakuonee?!
Did you know the Jews will publish you Medical Records on the Internet? It's a part of Judaism called the Shagria. The Jews can and do publish financial and personal records and any accusation about people that they choose on the Internet. True, false or a mixture of truth and fiction. It doesn't matter what. It is up to the Jews and their Rabbi. I know. It happened to many. It has caused them considerable pain. It has cost them jobs, it has cost them friends it has cost them peace of mind. Everything is done through the Rabbis'. The Jew only has to go to the Rabbi and whatever they wish to have recorded about you will be entered into Judaism's Shagria on the Internet for any Jew to read and do with as they see fit. Any accusation can be published in the Shagria, that you cheat your employer, that you cheat your friends, that you are a thief, an adulterer, that you belong to a radical organization, that you hate Jews, that you want to kill their children, that you are a child molester, that you had sex with your mother or sex with your father, sex with a family member, sex with a friends spouse, anything the Jew chooses. Anything can be published about your family members and friends too. The Jews can create and entire history about you and spread it over the Internet so that you are judged by others on false information. There is no trial. No evidence is required for these people who call themselves the judges of humanity. Just the word of a Jew. Every Jew with access to a computer and the Internet has access to the Shagria, to everything that has been printed about you and your family. The Jewish Shagria is accessed on the Internet through a six digit code that each Jew may get from their Rabbi. You are never notified of the accusations about you or your family or friends. You will never be allowed to read what the Jews have written om the Internet. Most Jews will deny that it exists or not talk about it (or other things such as the Kol Nidre and the Sayanin) I tried on five occasions to get the contents printed by Jews that I knew but not one would help me. Yet this type of activity is a part of what the Zionists use all the time. Once you are entered into Judaism's Shagria you are considered to be an enemy of the Jewish People and the Jewish Nation (and they consider themselves a separate nation living in different localities.) Any Jew can spread this file (with whatever changes they think will make your life more difficult) to you friends, neighbors, business associates or enemies. Many consider it their duty. It will follow you wherever there are Jews who check you out in the Shagria. And trust me, they do check you out. It has tormented me in over seven places.

Back
Top Bottom