Mabinti zetu na maisha ya kujiuza huko Malaysia

ngoshwe

JF-Expert Member
Mar 31, 2009
[h=1]Students involved in vice at city nightclubs a worrying trend[/h][h=2]By ELAN PERUMAL and STUART MICHAEL
metro@thestar.com.[/h]It Is an open secret that certain nightspots in Kuala Lumpur where foreigners gather are known to be pick-up joints for women of certain nationalities.
But there are now complains that there seem to be a surge in African women soliciting for sex openly.
Dressed sexily and scantily, these African women, most of whom claiming to be students studying at international colleges here, are openly approaching customers at these watering holes.
However, their preference is Caucasians with locals being last on their list.
African.jpg
Waiting for clients: Some of the African girls waiting for potential customers near a nightclub in Jalan P. Ramlee.

They charge anything between RM200 for a single session and RM600 for an all night session at any hotel.
These women carry glamour names like Glory, Sophea, Steffie, Joey, Sarfee, Prescia, Noami or Jim,
They are aged between 20 and 30 and claim to be from Ghana, Tanzania, Togo, Cameroon, Botswana and Nigeria.
A check by StarMetro found that they were bold in approaching customers.
Once both parties agree on the rate they would get into one of many waiting taxis outside the entertainment outlet to get to a hotel.
Almost every single one of these women have a photocopy of their passports as well as letters purportedly issued from the international colleges where they are studying.
Nigerian student Linda, 20, (not her real name) said she had no choice but to ply the flesh trade to pay her fees of about RM6,000 a year.
“My family suddenly told me they are having financial problems back home and cannot afford to support me.
“I cannot work in any sector here as I have yet to complete my studies and I need the money for house rental and fees,” she said.
Linda, said she came to Malaysia together with several friends who had to sell their bodies to pay for their three-year course.
They plied their trade at a popular entertainment outlet in Jalan P. Ramlee.
Some of them are said to make RM800 to RM1,000 a night.
“It is not that we want to get involved in such a trade but we have no choice.
“Anyway I don’t do it every day or hang out at these entertainment outlets daily.
“I have to study, too, otherwise I will have to go home empty-handed and without a diploma,” added Linda,
A 23-year-old private college student, who wanted to be known only as Sandra, said she was forced into the sex trade because she did not want to burden her family back home in Ghana.
Sandra, who came here about six months ago to pursue a degree in engineering, added that a few African girls introduced her to the trade as a way to earn money to pay her college fees.
“It’s the easiest and least time-consuming job. I have enough time to go home and study after I’m done,” she said.
A StarMetro team found out for themselves how these African women ply their trade at Jalan P.Ramlee.
They were approached by two African woman who were “dressed to kill”.
The women daringly cuddled up to them and started chatting.
The two women told the reporters they could make them “happy and experience something out of this world”.
They said it would cost the reporters between RM200 and RM400 for an “out of this world” experience.
These women know most of the budget hotel in the area as well as the rates charged per hour.
They will even offer massage services as an added service.
Our reporters decided to find out more about their activities and offered to buy them drinks at a well-known outlet.
Upon entering the premises, these women would start looking for potential customers.
They moved around by dancing sexily and gyrating in front of their targeted man before hooking up a conversation.
When there were no response they went back to the reporters and repeated their offer.
The girls spoke fluent English and seemed comfortable with everyone present.
They would be willing to negotiate.
“You tell me how much you are willing to pay and I can guarantee you that my service will be good,’’ said a Ghanaian who claimed to be a college student doing a business programme.
Another girl from Cameroon even invited one of the reporters to her residence in Selayang and offered massage services along with sex.
She promised “a lot of fun and satisfactory service” for the money offered.
“I have been here only for two months and you would enjoy my company,’’ she said.
A 22-year-old girl, claiming to be from Tanzania, said she was studying English in a college in the city and was not a regular patron at the club.
“I do not come here every day but only when I needed some extra money and company,’’ she added.

Students involved in vice at city nightclubs a worrying trend

kwani huko foreign students hawaruhusiwi kufanya kazi part time kihalali????au hamna kazi??? sasa wanaume wanatoa wapi hela? au nao wanajiuza?

Mmh..lakini kote sawa tu. Hata wanaosoma hapa UDSM, Mzumbe, IFM, AIA,st Agustine, Tumaini, TIA wapo kibao wanaojiuza!

Sawa kabisa. Kuna malaya wengi sana hapo UDSM! Baa za Sinza na Mwenge wamejaa wao. Ukienda pale Ambiance wapo. Meeda ndo usiseme kabisa. Brajec wapo lakini si wengi kihivyo. Na huko kwingineko wamejaa kama nzi.

kwani huko foreign students hawaruhusiwi kufanya kazi part time kihalali????au hamna kazi??? sasa wanaume wanatoa wapi hela? au nao wanajiuza?

Wengi wao wanaosoma nje huwa wanaendeshwa na imani fulani ntarudi na nini au nimependezaje?Na kupelekea kufanya haya yote.Nimependa swali lako la akina kaka je?

Kwa kuwa elimu ya Tz bado iko chini nilikuwa na wazo la kumpeleka mwanangu abroad; na nchi ambazo nilidhani kidogo watoto wana manners ni pamoja na Malaysia. Sasa sijuhi watoto wetu tuwapeleke wapi?; labda jupiter. Maana hizi western countries kwa undergraduate ndio kabisa unaweza kuzimia.

Very sad!!

They are considered as "educated mother to be" of the next generation of Tanzanians.

Si nimesikia na akina kaka wanauza madawa ya kulevya huko. Na wanachezea kifo maana ukishikwa huko ni death sentence nothing more or less
Wengi wao wanaosoma nje huwa wanaendeshwa na imani fulani ntarudi na nini au nimependezaje?Na kupelekea kufanya haya yote.Nimependa swali lako la akina kaka je?

Kwa kuwa elimu ya Tz bado iko chini nilikuwa na wazo la kumpeleka mwanangu abroad; na nchi ambazo nilidhani kidogo watoto wana manners ni pamoja na Malaysia. Sasa sijuhi watoto wetu tuwapeleke wapi?; labda jupiter. Maana hizi western countries kwa undergraduate ndio kabisa unaweza kuzimia.

Manners kwa kweli inategemea na mtu na mtu. Na labda uwapeleke Uarabuni minus Dubai na Qatar. Lakini huko kwingine hakuna uhakika mwanao atakabiliana vipi na mashinikizo ya vijana wenzie.

Sawa kabisa. Kuna malaya wengi sana hapo UDSM! Baa za Sinza na Mwenge wamejaa wao. Ukienda pale Ambiance wapo. Meeda ndo usiseme kabisa. Brajec wapo lakini si wengi kihivyo. Na huko kwingineko wamejaa kama nzi.

Ha! Ha! Ha!. Nyani Ngabu vipi ujawai kupigwa mzinga wa Laptop?

Very sad!!

They are considered as "educated mother to be" of the next generation of Tanzanians.
Yaani cjui tutaoa nani?maana apa Bongo ndo ucsema,kuna mpaka maajent-unapiga cmu unatoa descreption ya type unayotaka na aina ya sex unayotaka nusu saa tu unaletea kama watatu hivi,unachagua business done. Yarabi nusuru kizazi chako

Ha! Ha! Ha!. Nyani Ngabu vipi ujawai kupigwa mzinga wa Laptop?

Ebana eeeh umenitisha kaka! Ni kama vile ulikuwepo hiyo siku. Si laptop tu bali ongeza na iPad na iTouch....hahahaaaa wacha bana. Mjini hapa...you gotta do whatchu gotta do to survive and that's why I don't knock their hustle.

Kazi nyingi za wanafunzi hasa ulaya na baadhi ya nchi nyingine nilizowahi sikia ni zile ambazo hazihitaji ujuzi maalum kwani bado wanakuwa wako shuleni na hawajamaliza, kazi hizi huwa ni ngumu na zinahitaji uwe na msimamo na uvumilivu, kwa wenye mioyo midogo na masista duu hukwepa kazi hizi na kuamua kujiuza. Kwa mfano kazi za usafi, ku-distribute newspaper, n.k sio kazi rahisi hasa unavyopanda maghorofa na kushuka.......

Siku zote watu wasiopenda kujishughulisha hutafuta short-cuts za maisha na mwishowe ndo utawakuta kwenye uchangudoa, madawa ya kulevya na biashara zingine haramu.....

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom