Maandamano Chamboli Zambia, waandamanaji 30 wakamatwa na vyombo vya usalama

Kurzweil

JF-Expert Member
May 25, 2011
Chamboli-Riots-640x853.jpg

Polisi nchini Zambia wamewakamata na kuwashikilia watu 30 waliokuwa wakiandamana katika mitaa ya Mji wa Chamboli

Wananachi wenye hasira kali walianza kufanya ghasia baada ya Askari wa Polisi kumnusuru Mwanamke waliyekuwa wakimpiga baada ya kumkamata kwa tuhuma za kuwa mshirikina

Mwanamke huyo kwa sasa anatibiwa majeraha yake katika Hospitali ya Wusakile Mine

=====

The Zambian police have arrested at least 30 demonstrators after a huge protest broke out on the streets of Chamboli Township.

According to the reports, the local citizens began burning tyres and throwing stones at the parked vehicles, damaging private and public properties, on Monday.

The action started after the law enforcement services had rescued a local woman believed to be a witch. The female resident caught by the angry mob was almost beaten to death when the officers arrived and speedily helped her get out from the scene.

She suffered multiple injuries and wounds and is currently being treated in Wusakile Mine Hospital.

As the protest had began, the police reportedly deployed several anti-riot squads, which managed to apprehend the most violent citizens.

Polisi nchini Zambia wamewakamata na kuwashikilia watu 30 waliokuwa wakiandamana katika mitaa ya Mji wa Chamboli

Wananachi wenye hasira kali walianza kufanya ghasia baada ya Askari wa Polisi kumnusuru Mwanamke waliyekuwa wakimpiga baada ya kumkamata kwa tuhuma za kuwa mshirikina

Mwanamke huyo kwa sasa anatibiwa majeraha yake katika Hospitali ya Wusakile Mine

=====

The Zambian police have arrested at least 30 demonstrators after a huge protest broke out on the streets of Chamboli Township.

According to the reports, the local citizens began burning tyres and throwing stones at the parked vehicles, damaging private and public properties, on Monday.

The action started after the law enforcement services had rescued a local woman believed to be a witch. The female resident caught by the angry mob was almost beaten to death when the officers arrived and speedily helped her get out from the scene.

She suffered multiple injuries and wounds and is currently being treated in Wusakile Mine Hospital.

As the protest had began, the police reportedly deployed several anti-riot squads, which managed to apprehend the most violent citizens.

Polisi wako sawa. Wanawake wengi wanaweza kuonewa kwa hizi tuhuma. Watu zaidi ya 30 mnampiga mwanamke mmoja karibia kufa. Wafanyaje sasa?

Polisi wako sawa. Wanawake wengi wanaweza kuonewa kwa hizi tuhuma. Watu zaidi ya 30 mnampiga mwanamke mmoja karibia kufa. Wafanyaje sasa?
Kumbe wanaume wa Zambia ni wa ovyo kuliko wa Dar? Yaani wanaume 30 wanamgombania mwanamke mmoja?
Nalog off

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom