Nadhani kinachowafanya wanaume kutokuwa na subira ni ile hali ya kutaka kujua ukweli wa mambo kabla hajaoa mwanamke.

Mwanamke anaweza kukwambia ni bikra halafu muda umeshapita umejikoki na kumuoa kisha ukimuweka ndani unagundua she was faking the whole time.

Anakupa story za ooooh ilitoka na baiskeli au sijui ilitoka wakati napanda mti wakati hata hizo baiskeli kuendesha hajui na miti hajawahi kupanda.

Hii ndo inapelekea mwanaume anaoa kisha unashangaa ghafla anabadilika anatelekeza familia maana anakuwa na kisasi ndani yake.....

Bikra ni kuhimu sana katika ndoa wauame huwa ils kitu inawapa ujasiri wa kupenda mwanamke kwa moyo wote na kumjali kuliko chochote.....

But since imepotezwa now inaanza kuonekana ni kitu impossible kukipata.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Kabisa Chief
Wengine wanatafuta mchawi

Virginity is the best wedding Gift, Any man would receive from his newly wedded wife.

But lately there is no is nothing like that any longer because it will have already been given out as
Birthday Gift, Token of appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination making schemes , Taxi Fare.......
Never look forward for something yu yourself don't have. If I come to yu and borrow 10 shillings it is because I know that jus recently I had itbut have used it and get another soon.
Virginity is not for women alone, even we men need to keep it for my first woman to be my wife. Sometimes men fail in the game cause, they have been told by big women that they have a very small thing or very thin thing. So when they marry, and find that the girl have long ago become a woman, they start to think that the first or last man could have a big machine and thus he will be seen as a stick in her.
Grow up men, never look for a virgin while yu have lost your virginity.

Back
Top Bottom