Luck Dube: Good things happen to those who make it happen. And vice verse true

Crazy world, cause we are living in,oohh we are living in, this crazy world, leaders started war anytime they want...dah huyu mtu jamani tuache tu...ivi kwanini wasingemkausha tu ili tuwe tunaenda bondeni hapo kumwangalia makumbusho.!!!

I remember the day I called mama in the telephone I told mama she is the best , but today it hurts to go back to mama and say mamaa I'm getting divorce oooh I'm getting divorce this choice I made didn't work out the way I thought would be

And mama said it is not easy to understand it son but you will make it later

I remember in the church when preacher man prayed mamaaa!

Now I know when people say ,beautiful woman is another's man playing thing

I was shocked the day I heard lucky dube death
Nilijua nitakosa burudani

"You dont have to believe in everything I say to you, cause to you I am just another Man, until I prove myself to the world of your love "I am not a Man that will bring you flowers everyday, I am not the kind of guy that will tell you I love you in many fancy way" - Luck Dube - Romeo

"RESPECT"
Give love to those who hate you,
Give love to those give you war, I wanna say RESPECT
Respect to everyone....

Hii song huwa inanipa hisia sana nikisikiliza ukizingatia huyu bwana alikuwa anaimba nyimbo za harakati.

"The hand that giveth"
What type of rich man are you...?who doesn't care about helpness peoples...

Am saying what type of Rich man are you who doesn't care helpness people

Read the and understand..

Are feel happy when you seems other people suffering.....?

Hili song licha ya ujumbe mzuri huwa linanikumbusha mwaka wa 1990 nikiwa std 4 marehemu baba yangu alinunua radio aina ya LASONIC kwa wkt ule ilikuwa ni radio kubwa ya kisasa alinunua kwa 75000Tsh

Back
Top Bottom