Lowassa utusamehe sisi wana CCM, ni kosa lipi lisilohitaji msamaha?

Jisemee mwenyewe Mimi na marafiki zangu pamoja na familia yangu Kura zetu kwa tinga tinga jembeeee Dr.magufuli hatuwezi kumachaguwa mwizi wa Mali ya umma.wakati mnamwita fisadi mlikuwa na akili timamu au ndo kutufanya watanzania mazezeta? Malofa kweli nyie.

Tingainga popote linatinga safi magufuli

The truth is Lowassa is ill.

Still stand, magufuli also. Who rushed to loliondo for kikombe cha babu? We are real facing the two evils but the best solution we have to opt for the lesser one. And the lesser is nothing rather than mamvi since he is a person not a system. But sisiemu is a system and not only the sysyem but the corrupt system.

Wameshikwa pabaya....Na yule kinara wa kukwiba kura nae amejiunga ukawa sasa anasaidia kulinda kura

wengi wanamacho lakini Mungu kawafanya wasione, wana masikio laikini mungu kawafanya wasisikie, hongera sana si kwa ushabiki bali kiukweli hakuna mtu mwingine wa kuikoa Tanzania zaidi ya Lowasa mkuu

Lowassa ulizoiba utazimaliza kwenda na maji watoto wako wanaliya unamaliza akiba jamani uraisi ni wa magufuli pumzika 'utaumia na wewe ni unamaisha ya matumaini. Ccm oyeeeerer

Ni kweli, CCM tumuombe msamaha lowassa coz km uchaguzi ungefanywa Leo kweli tungeshindwa. Tufumbue macho tujisahihishe.

Lowassa ulizoiba utazimaliza kwenda na maji watoto wako wanaliya unamaliza akiba jamani uraisi ni wa magufuli pumzika 'utaumia na wewe ni unamaisha ya matumaini. Ccm oyeeeerer

Fanya juhudi za kujua kuandika, na pia ukushaandika uwe unasoma kabla ya ku-comment!:cool:

Still stand, magufuli also. Who rushed to loliondo for kikombe cha babu? We are real facing the two evils but the best solution we have to opt for the lesser one. And the lesser is nothing rather than mamvi since he is a person not a system. But sisiemu is a system and not only the sysyem but the corrupt system.

You have forgotten that Magufuli is never being helped to climb three stage steps. And has never forgotten his wife's name and has up to now demonstrated a great memory skill. What about ma white hair?

Besides, it's no secret that some illnesses can impair your ability as a human being and among them is Parkinson's disease.

Talking about system? Where was Lowassa? Why was he toppled? Where is Mramba?

Still on system? What do you say about the all Lutheran team?

You have forgotten that Magufuli is never being helped to climb three stage steps. And has never forgotten his wife's name and has up to now demonstrated a great memory skill. What about ma white hair?

Besides, it's no secret that some illnesses can impair your ability as a human being and among them is Parkinson's disease.

Talking about system? Where was Lowassa? Why was he toppled? Where is Mramba?

Still on system? What do you say about the all Lutheran team?

Political religious masquarads have no way in tz politics have you fogotten about kadhi? That is within ccm manifasto and still panding? Do you still need kadhi in the name of ccm? If you want to create a win-win situation deal with the lesser one. I was sisiemu more than you and am sure i can asure you if you want approval but that is not a big deal. The big ssue here lowassa is a win-win creature let count from presidential seat down to wabunge seats. ✌✌✌✌✌

sasa hii ya kuchukua nchi ni sawa , lakini unatakiwa kuwaomba radhi wana UKAWA pia kwa kutengeneza misingi imara ambayo rais mpya ataitumia , maana hawa wa chini ndio watakaokushughulikieni .

Political religious masquarads have no way in tz politics have you fogotten about kadhi? That is within ccm manifasto and still panding? Do you still need kadhi in the name of ccm? If you want to create a win-win situation deal with the lesser one. I was sisiemu more than you and am sure i can asure you if you want approval but that is not a big deal. The big ssue here lowassa is a win-win creature let count from presidential seat down to wabunge seats. ✌✌✌✌✌

Talking about "religion"?

Have you forgotten what Lowassa said in the Lutheran church?

Mbowe, Mbatia, Lowassa, Sumaye what sect of Christianity are they?

You must be super stupid to not see the relation.

Talking about "religion"?

Have you forgotten what Lowassa said in the Lutheran church?

Mbowe, Mbatia, Lowassa, Sumaye what sect of Christianity are they?

You must be super stupid to not see the relation.

In this country, responsible citizens don't look at everything on the lens of religion...because if we say Kikwete's team is filled with Muslims and that Kikwete has favoured many Muslims in his government than christians...you might say that's not religious facets....But that's the truth that foolish people like you don't understand....

In this country, responsible citizens don't look at everything on the lens of religion...because if we say Kikwete's team is filled with Muslims and that Kikwete has favoured many Muslims in his government than christians...you might say that's not religious facets....But that's the truth that foolish people like you don't understand....

Indeed, Lowassa was so irresponsible to ask in the Lutheran church to be voted just because Nyerere and Mkapa were Catholics so now he should be voted just because "I am a Lutheran". Pathetic.

Or was he responsible in your way of thinking?

Sera za UKAWA na maamuzi ya watanzania yana kwenda kubadilisha serikali ya Tanzania.

Indeed, Lowassa was so irresponsible to ask in the Lutheran church to be voted just because Nyerere and Mkapa were Catholics so now he should be voted just because "I am a Lutheran". Pathetic.

Or was he responsible in your way of thinking?
He made a mistake, If I was Lowassa I wouldn't have said that.....But that statement doesn't aim at dividing this country on religious grounds...CCM is exaggerating things here.....look at Lowassa himself, look at his records....look at his Muslim friends...He is not the guy you are painting him look like....

I am not a Lutheran, but I don't feel isolated as a Christian of another denomination.....

He made a mistake, If I was Lowassa I wouldn't have said that.....But that statement doesn't aim at dividing this country on religious grounds...CCM is exaggerating things here.....look at Lowassa himself, look at his records....look at his Muslim friends...He is not the guy you are painting him look like....

I am not a Lutheran, but I don't feel isolated as a Christian of another denomination.....

One mistake one goal.

Indeed he did it intentionally, as we all now know before he said whatever he said in the Lutheran church he asked all the reporters to go out of the church and because he pays them they obeyed, they went out.

If it was a simple mistake and not rehearsed why would he ask the journalists to go out? Why would he mention Nyerere and Mkapa?

Believe you me, it was not a simple mistake.

See the team, Lowassa and especially Sumaye who swore if Lowassa was chosen to be a CCM candidate he will not stay behind and watch it, he will quit. Now? He has joined him. Is it just a coincidence?

And what a coincidence; Lowassa, Sumaye, Mbowe, Mbatia. What do they have in common? Kicking out Slaa? also a coincidence? can't you see he is not a Lutheran?

Chadema being a friendly party with Germany Christian Political Party is also a coincidence? Don't you know what Christian sect are Germans?

Lowassa is a big divider of people, he tried to divide CCM but fortunately to CCM (wamemstukia) and now he has completely divided chadema, where is Slaa? And if that's not all, he has now put a wedge between Catholics and Lutherans. Not to forget his MoU which divided Muslims and Christians when he was in the government.

Open your head.

27 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom