Love SMS

eRRy

JF-Expert Member
Jun 12, 2009
:)

An angel asked me a reason why I care for you so much. I told her I care for you so much coz there's no reason not to.

First time I saw you, I was scared to touch you. First time I touched you, I was scared to kiss you. First time I kissed you, I was scared to love you. But now that I love you, I'm scared to lose you!

If love is a disease then I'm very ill. But I would not want medicine and won't take any pill. I would instead suffer this illness and be bedridden with joy of knowing you.

I will walk with you side by side for only one condition: hide your wings every time we walk together because the whole world might know that you're my angel!

Each of us is an angel with one wing. The only way we could fly is to hold each other and share wings. So if you have trouble flying, I will always share mine with you.

I used to think that the world is so unfair, that it gave me so many reasons to hate it. But now, how can I hate such a wonderful world that gave me you?

Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.

A day may start or end without a message from me, but believe me it won't start or end without me thinking of you..See! I just did. Take care.

You greeted me hi, I didn't reply. You gave me a sweet smile, I responded with a sigh. You showed me your love, you received a shrug. But when you bid goodbye I began to cry.

Y do we close our eyes wen we sleep - wen we dream, wen we kiss? dis is becoz the most precious thing in the world is unseen.
Wen i close my eyes i c u!

There are Tulips in my garden, there are Tulips in the park, but nothing is more be beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark!

It takes 2 to tango. 2 to kiss. 2 to talk & remenisce.
so many good things cum in 2 & one of those things is me & u!

Wantin u is easy missin u is hard. Wishin u was wiv me wrapped up in my arms. Constantly think of u wen we r apart. Ive got the padlock u hav the key to my heart.

I have liked many but loved very few. yet no-one has been
as sweet as u. I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.
just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

A special smile a special face. a special someone i cant replace.
i luv u i always will. uve filled a space no one can fill!

I love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more, Your happy smile. Your loving face No1 will ever take your place

If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips. But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

If a kiss was a raindrop i'd send u showers. if a hug was a second i'd send u hours. if a smile was water i'd send u a sea. if love was a person i'd send u me!

Its the longest SMS i have ever seen in my life.... "Damn copy paste era"