love is not supposed to be trust

Jun 2, 2013
love is not to be trusted couz nowadays people just date and play sex of the gal leaves with a slight mistake,,inshort men take gals as a tool of pleasure!! which i dnt like,though am a man...

love is not to be trusted couz nowadays people just date and play sex of the gal leaves with a slight mistake,,inshort men take gals as a tool of pleasure!! which i dnt like,though am a man...

Kwan kiswahili huwez kabisa bro?
Kama una kijua please go for it and translate ur posts, tutakuelewa!

me too i dont love that behavior because it is not good, but nowadays that the behavior increase very much....!!!!!!!

ahaaha mkuu mi naona ungeweka hii thread kwenye hoja mchanganyiko.....many of us dont like many things....sasa kila mtu akiamua kupost asicho like JF Hapatakalika...In short sijapata theme ya post yako...binafsi, i dont like matembele,bilinganya,volks wagen na Cocacola zero though am a man!!!

sio kila mwanamke anaweza chukuliwa as a tool of pleasure. kuna category hiyo, ukikua utaona zingine.

ahaaha mkuu mi naona ungeweka hii thread kwenye hoja mchanganyiko.....many of us dont like many things....sasa kila mtu akiamua kupost asicho like JF Hapatakalika...In short sijapata theme ya post yako...binafsi, i dont like matembele,bilinganya,volks wagen na Cocacola zero though am a man!!!

Hahahaha "And they Call me Luminous B" nimependa jibu lako!

Me dont like nyanya chungu, though am a man!!!!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom