Love is BEAUTIFUL and very PRECIOUS

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007

How Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Fell in Love​

How Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Fell in Love

Photo: GETTY
Ah, celebrity love stories. They’re just like our own stories of romance, except a lot more fancy (and often quite a bit more convoluted). Take Chrissy Teigen and John Legend, for example. The pair met on the set of Legend’s 2007 music video “Stereo,” when Teigen came in to star in the trippy, animated short film. And for the record, it definitely was not love at first sight.

Though some might assume that Legend and Teigen have been ga-ga about each other since day one, since they exhibit such serious #relationshipgoals these days, that was definitely not the case. “Not right away,” Legend, 35, told L.A. Confidential of the process of falling in love. “I’m more cautious than that. I wasn’t like, ‘This is the woman I’m going to marry’ from day one. For me I’m the kind of person who needs to grow into that feeling. It was probably a couple of years in when I could already see us being together forever.”

We all know how that story played out—spoiler alert: they’re married—but how did they go from collaborating on “Stereo” to dating? Well, as it turns out: It all began with a fling .”I’m not going to lie. We hooked up” after the “Stereo” shoot, Teigen told Cosmo.

After that, Legend went on tour, and the two texted and talked on the phone for about a year. “I let him be himself for a while,” she said. “The worst thing you can do is try to lock someone like that down early on, then have them think, There’s so much more out there. I played it cool for a long time. Never once did I ask, ‘What are we?’ Marriage was never my goal, because I’ve never been very traditional. I was just happy to be with him.”

Slowly but surely, that year apart turned into a relationship. “I fell in love with her over the phone because she is good with those 140 characters,” Legend joked to ET. “[At the beginning of our relationship] we were texting a lot, and I started to see her sense of humor. We would talk on the phone, and I started to fall in love with how engaging and witty and funny she is.”

When his tour was over, they began dating in earnest. After all the texting and talking, “I think that’s when I really started to know that this was the kind of person I wanted to be around a lot,” Legend told ET. “Once we started spending more time together between tour stops and all this other stuff, we realized we had such a connection—and then it blossomed into a marriage and a baby.”

Because John Legend is John Legend, he proposed to Teigen during a Christmastime trip to the Maldives in 2011. On the beach. Of course. “There was no big grand speech or anything, it was just very lovely and sweet,” Teigen said on the now-defunct show “FABLife.”

The pair married on September 14, 2013 in Lake Como, Italy. The location had special significance for Teigen and Legend, because it was where Teigen once wished she would spend the rest of her life with Legend. “Back to where it all began – Lake Como, Italy – first came here in 2007,” Teigen posted on Instagram last year, alongside an uber romantic pic of a little bridge.

“A boat tour guide took us to a little spot on the lake and told us to make a wish,” she wrote. “I asked for this to be the man I marry and have children with. I think John asked for the most perfect bite of cacio e pepe. Both came true, and here we are.” The sweetest.

The beautiful couple also spent time in Lake Como when they shot the music video for “All of Me” a few years ago. “I love it when songs are authentic and come out of what an artist really wants to say,” songwriter Toby Gad, who collaborated on “All of Me” with Legend, told L.A. Confidential. “I feel the same way about my wife as he does about Chrissy, so we both felt passionately about what we were writing.”
Loading video

Teigen and Legend’s most recent chapter in their love story is the birth of their beyond adorable baby, Luna Simone Stephens, last year on April 14. A whole book could be written on the cuteness that ensued when Luna was born, but suffice it to say that she looks exactly like Legend, she has been known to be lulled to sleep to the sound of Legend’s own ballads, and Legend and Teigen have resolved to learn to swim since she was born. Doesn’t get much cuter than that.

Coz all of me, Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Coz I give you all of me
And you give me all of you 🍭🌷

Wenzetu huko ndo wanajua maana ya kupenda sio kama sisi sisi tunaishia kupata wapelekeshaji badala ya waongozaji eneo la mahusiano kwangu nimelifunga kurasa
Mbona hata huku wenye genuine love wapo? Sio kila mwanaume wa Tz anapelekesha, wanaojua kupenda na kuuishi upendo wapoo. Mwanaume akikupenda automatically atakuwa kiongozi kukuelekeza dos and don'ts ila sasa KE wengine wakielekezwa hivyo wanaona kama ndio kupelekeshwa.

Nakuombea ukutane na mmoja wapo ubadili mtazamo wako.

Unachosema ni kweli kabisa Depal kwamba hata kwetu kuna KE Na ME wanaojua kupenda kwa akili na moyo pia. Akikwambia amekupenda haishii kwenye maneno tu bali na matendo pia, lakini hawa wanazidi kupungua na kuzuka kundi kubwa la matapeli wa mapenzi. Ogopa sana matapeli wa mapenzi hawa ndiyo wanaharibu kwa kiasi kikubwa raha ya kupenda na kupendwa.
Mbona hata huku wenye genuine love wapo? Sio kila mwanaume wa Tz anapelekesha, wanaojua kupenda na kuuishi upendo wapoo. Mwanaume akikupenda automatically atakuwa kiongozi kukuelekeza dos and don'ts ila sasa KE wengine wakielekezwa hivyo wanaona kama ndio kupelekeshwa.

Nawe muonyeshe penzi lako, wanaume wa hivyo wako wachache siku hizi hivyo ni adimu sana kuwapata.
Kuna wakati najiona Kama naota ila ndo sioti ni kweli tupu,, ni mwanaume aliyenikuta nikiwa katikati ya mapito magumu, madhaifu na aibu yangu akavipokea na kusema Mimi ndie mwanamke aliyemtafuta kwa muda mrefu.

Amen

Sent from my TECNO KC8 using JamiiForums mobile app

Kuna wakati najiona Kama naota ila ndo sioti ni kweli tupu,, ni mwanaume aliyenikuta nikiwa katikati ya mapito magumu, madhaifu na aibu yangu akavipokea na kusema Mimi ndie mwanamke aliyemtafuta kwa muda mrefu.
Nliwahi pata mwanamke wa Aina yako

Ila nilichokuja kufanyiwa

Aisee hayo maumivu nayasikia mpaka Sasa hivi naandika

Maisha Yana maumivu Sana aisee

Nliwahi pata mwanamke wa Aina yako

Ila nilichokuja kufanyiwa

Aisee hayo maumivu nayasikia mpaka Sasa hivi naandika

Maisha Yana maumivu Sana aisee
Pole sana kwa maumivu baba swalehe, ilikuwa bahati mbaya binadamu hatufanani ujue hilo, na uruhusu moyo kupenda tena ndipo maumivu yako yatapoa