Love Affair

HOW COULD YOU FALL IN LOVE,WITH A PERSON WHO DOESN'T MEET YOUR HEART REQUIREMENT?? I CALL IT PROSTITUTION
Thats a 0ne side luv nat prostitution cuz sometimes we luv nat to be luved back by those whom we luv

Eg. I may tell u that i lv u..buh nat for u to tell me that u luv me too or u have the same affection towards me

I told u i luv u so u could know how i feel bout u so its ur choice to start a relationship whith me or let me be....

Thats a 0ne side luv nat prostitution cuz sometimes we luv nat to be luved back by those whom we luv

Eg. I may tell u that i lv u..buh nat for u to tell me that u luv me too or u have the same affection towards me

I told u i luv u so u could know how i feel bout u so its ur choice to start a relationship whith me or let me be....
YOU BETTER be a teacher cause u got that talent in you..make someone like me Understand your words have been tough work but you did it perfectly..claps claps claps...Got you!

There is no happiness being in love affair if only one gets pleasure.

Welcome for discussion
Senki You chairman and other majority

Am hia tu sapoti the motion
By following point
FistlY; low wages
SecondlY: poor infrastructures
ThirldY; low level of science & tech
AnY question?

• Thanks
Reactions: BRN

Is there any way in which that comment can be interpreted ?