Looking for a woman

kaniki2

Nov 6, 2012
Independent, beautiful, light skin and decent lady age 20-40, at least a degree. I'm NOT up for marriage and children. PM only for the interested. Thanks.

Independent, beautiful, light skin and decent lady age 20-40, at least a degree. I'm NOT up for marriage and children. PM only for the interested. Thanks.

Subiri wanakuja ila una mawe ya kutosha lakini?

Sasa unataka wa kazi gani? Kama wa kuchakachua tu nenda maeneo ya Corner bar, utapata wa kutosha. Hutahitaji msuli mkubwa kama unaoutumia hapa JF kuwapata!!

How do you expect a decent lady to enter a relationship with a vision of sex without love, commitment and kids?

Decency has a new definition.

How do you expect a decent lady to enter a relationship with a vision of sex without love, commitment and kids?

Decency has a new definition.

One can be decent and committed without marriage and children.

Yaani wewe hujaweka sifa zako....unategemes utapata....kwa kupita tu.....una shingapi?